Dragon Ball Super

A moment of silence for the fallen Vegetafags.

BASED

Toei think they slick

There's no fallen Vegetafags. Just fallen headcanonfags who read far too much into a children's cartoon.

Soon

Reminder that if Champa ever tries to violate a u6 fighter that this will be his fate.

Bravo Toyo! Bravo!!

Toshio (writer) already said vegeta has a cool episode and that episode will air end of january/february

Katopesla is gonna get beaten down like the dog he is.

Is that a rape face?

S-s-s-s -STOPMAN !

Vegeta's New form is called:
"Elite SaiyaJin Awakening".

He is winning the tournament.

Champa is an unfit fatty.
They should give Kefla the title of GoD until he gets back in shape.

Back off.

GIVE ME MORE LEAKS

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Vegeta will turn into Vegeta Calvo, he is halfway in.

He could rape anyone with that nose

Leaked Episode 116 screenshot

Reminder that Kale is beautiful

Holy shit is people actually posting about newborn Bra looking like a 6 months Bra? Literally who cares, you animefags are retarded for start this thing and mangafags too for following it

Based manga at it again

How did Toyotaro manage to make Kale and Caulifla even uglier?

Only in fanart

They're just ugly.

GoDs can enslave and rape ningens. Belmoud owns sex slaves and Marcarita knows about it.

Ok

Yes she is.

>toyofiction
Not an argument.

At least Vegeta's SSB is way stronger than Goku's at this point, so aside from Ultra Instinct (which Goku can't control) and Kaio Ken (stupid fucking gimmick anyway), Vegeta is technically the strongest U7 fighter.

Toyotaro is a hack.

is this the birth of a new epic meymey?

That's a lot of fucking stretches and exceptions but yeah sure whatever vegetafag.

>inb4 Frieza
He jobbed to SSB Goku

Vegeta SSJ3 when?

It was approved by Tori, though.

Besides, ningens are just pawns in their games. Remember how Champa was close to killing everyone in the U6 team? Vados didn't give a shit.

Yes. She has as much power as Zeno now. Salagir is in the process of killing himself as we speak.

Did Bra turn into a slut later in life because of something that Whis did? Did something go wrong during this magical premature birth and that's why she's like this?

This should definitely be the case seeing as Goku was rusty and Vegeta spent time in the RoSaT. They never seem to actually show this being the case though. Even against Zamasu Goku still had a better showing since Vegeta used Trunks' help.

So what do you think Jiren's deal really is? Because it's obvious there's shenanigans afoot.

Dragon Ball fans are retarded.

Bra is a slut because she has Bulma's genes, user

Reminder that VegetaBros should stop watching the anime until /ourprince/ gets his shine and should migrate temporarily to Ippo threads

we can only hope

This is the ideal male body

Eternal Mangenkyou Sharingan.

He stole El Hermano's eyes to get the ultimate ocular powers.

Reminder

Good taste

Jiren having dialogue is making my hate him a little less at a time. Toppo a little bit less also. Wonder what's next for Based Toyo

>Jiren has a personality in the manga
>Suddenly Jiren with no personality is a good thing

So, how long until "Caulifla pulling super saiyan forms out of her ass" becomes a good thing?
How long until "SSB 'Hold Back' mode" becomes a good thing?

When did he say that?

It's bad because it means it's going to drag out this arc more.
I don't give a single fuck about Jiren or the ToP, I just want them to get it over with.
It's been 8 months of this shit in the anime, i'm sick of it.

Stupid sexy Jiren

B-but user, he's just a S-Superman ripoff, can't you tell that already?!
The best version of Jiren is the m-mysterious one from the a-anime!

This so much. and it's only the first day. Wait till the whole thing is shown

Unironically this

Dyspo: Jiren? You were really fast!
Toppo: Weren't you on Planet Toure?
Jiren: I took care of the "Osshuretto seijin". That's why I came here.
Dyspo: Did you actually fly all the way here from Planet Toure..? Without a space ship?
Jiren: Yeah. It's a lot faster this way!
Dyspo: You're a hot shot as usual!
Toppo: Let's do a full regroup. I have something to talk about with you guys.
Jiren: Wait! We must first liberate the citizens!

>Dyspo: Did you actually fly all the way here from Planet Toure..? Without a space ship?
>Jiren: Yeah. It's a lot faster this way!

Kill yourself toyofag

Maybe instead of no personality and Superman clone you could try demanding some actual work on it, instead of eating the garbage Toei and Toyo feed you and unironically fighting over it as if it was worth anyone's time.

This whole anime vs manga debate is extremely stupid. Both version of the story have their positives and negatives.

It's interesting to see how different writers fill in the details between Toriyama's outlines. Discussion about it is fine, but arguing is dumb.

>Manga Jiren cares about people

Fucking superman ripoff, fuck toriyama and fuck this franchise

Stay mad Toeimutt

>Both version of the story have their positives and negatives.
No, neither have positives, they just have different negatives.

What's strong enough to beat up both Toppo and Dypso?

>you could try demanding some actual work on it

Too hard for Supercucks

your shitpost is unironically true

I'm not saying the Manga is perfect too me. I can acknowledge both the positives and negatives. I just enjoy the manga more

>muh Superman

what else you got Toeimutt(s)? It's only the first day

>Implying Dypso isn't jobber tier

Toppo and Jiren are the only Pride Troopers worth anything.

No, because both the manga and the anime suck dick.
You could try asking Toei and Toyo to stop pretending they are writing for brain damaged autists.
Then again, the anime is made for kids, which is pretty much the same.

Toeishills get btfo every month. Their rage is what makes these threads worth it

Good, more Dyspo material.

Toppo is also looking hurt, and we know he's crazy powerful

What attracts blue people to Vegeta?

Of course not, the only way for the manga to be perfect would have been getting rid of SSG, SSB, the Zamasu arc and the ToP and replacing them with something completely different.

>manga Jiren
Superman rip off

>anime Jiren
King of chads

Defend this toyopedros

Is Aale a GoD?

Do you prefer having Jiren's personality and motivations being slowly revealed as the story progresses like the anime is doing or having all that revealed immediately like the manga seems to be doing?
Which execution is better?

I mean i don't know how I can even to that. I can enjoy other shows of different mediums in the meantime. Whenever people criticize the manga or anime it stays there. Again I'm not saying it's a masterpiece, but i'm not saying it's complete shit either. I'm an advocate for constructive criticism as well.

Fake news, Chads have personality

The fact that UI actually is foreshadowed in the manga already makes Toyo's the superior version by itself, no matter what comes to happen in future episodes or chapters.
>manga: actual build up with Beeus showcasing the technique
>anime: technique is mentioned ONCE several arcs ago and no build up to it being unlocked ever happens, not to mention any instance of it being showcased
And let's not forget the major asspull in the latest episode with Goku going from completely exhausting his stamina for the second time to unlocking UI complete with the aura but without having any temporary energy source like it happened with the genki dama in the special.

I'd prefer if UI Goku killed him already, and Goku getting kicked out for killing.
That would raise the stakes a bit.

>Superman rip off
The super hero wants to save some people and suddenly he's a boring superman clone. We only have one page too. Just kill yourself Toeimongrel
>King of chads
Autistic man who wants to waste time in the middle of a tournament when his team has only 3 people. Treats teammates like garbage and is Belmond's bitch.

Is this for real? Who the fuck would want to buy a crying Vegeta?

>n-no Jiren totally doesn't have eye powers, all those visual cues mean nothing!

See Typical Toeitacos

I would rather you killed yourself and never post again.

If you're billions of years old, what classifies as young?
Compared to him, a 100 year-old girl is like an infant

Having no personality doesn't make you the king of chads.I can't believe people are taking one line of dialogue showing Jiren as a likeable figure and screaming "HURR DURR ZUPERMAN RIP OFF"

kek

The former is more interesting and creates more interest around the character

I prefer the manga

>personality and motivations being slowly revealed as the story progresses like the anime is doing

Oh my god, it's happening.
I shitposted about it like 3 months ago but it's actually happening, they're defending Jiren 'Plot Device' The 'No Personality' Gray. Is this the power of being contrarian?

>A moment of silence for the fallen Vegetafags.
What did I miss. is he the "sacrifice" from u7?

Actually, there's some precedent for it regardless given how SSG happened. By taking in the life energy of the Genkidama, a similar effect wouldn't be too farfetched.

Spoilers have him trying to get UI and failing. He gets jumped on by dabbing speedo modo