What the FUCK is going on?!

Srry, little messed up on LSD right now, but I'm a tell it straight.

How the fuck can she go into this iterview like nothing? At the very LEAST, we got her quid pro quo through informant. Then there's Stephen Qiller saying she tried to make a deal and got turnt down.

How much leverage can she have? How can she be so confident? This just reinforces the 50 mysterious deaths because what kind of control over society would it take to be this close to prison...execution...and act like nothing? Does she really think this shit is going to work? Aw, we got dorito hitler now! WE GOT HIM GUYS. Illegal coordination with super Cambridge Analytics PAC. Drumf is done. But not me! Everyone who knows about the quid pro quo is about to start their first gym membership.

It's so fucked up. What are these people? Are they people? How did we ever get to a point where there can be severed heads of children in a painting in a pizza joint frequented by politicians and not ask questions? How did Robert Zemeckis know 9/11 was going to happen in 1985 and have the balls to taunt us about it in 2015?

What the fuck is going on!

Attached: channel4_clinton.png (844x834, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Er-F_Bg7AyU?t=559
youtube.com/watch?v=3kbyvdmPnlE&feature=youtu.be&t=20
youtube.com/watch?v=Er-F_Bg7AyU&feature=youtu.be&t=559
youtube.com/watch?v=h9u0gGzDAEg&feature=youtu.be&t=24
youtube.com/watch?v=h9u0gGzDAEg&feature=youtu.be&t=109
youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Mn_SefwJl2A&feature=youtu.be&t=399
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=fhelSuCKlMs
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3-yjuQ3Qp4
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
whatonearthishappening.com/
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo
imdb.com/title/tt0088763/
imdb.com/title/tt3488710/
youtube.com/watch?v=rBicCZG4vg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This image was made for you. I've carefully thought out everything on it. The obvious is interesting, but the subtle is exponentially, self-referentialy, more interesting. Hope the messages in it reach you.

Attached: 1505969608936.png (1488x832, 2.36M)

Why is Christopher LLoyd Zeus? Why are they constantly hinting that he's and otherwordly being. Electricity. Flying vehicles. My Favorite Martian - Entire movie. Straight up says he's Jesus to Michael J Fox in Spin City episode season 3 Judgement Day. It would be a funny inside joke about Lloyd being their weed hookup were it not for the 9/11 shit.

Attached: lloyd.png (1020x786, 490K)

No need to worry, Michael. He has some good news! He's the messiah!

youtu.be/Er-F_Bg7AyU?t=559

What exactly is the "quid pro quo" situation?

Informant's lawyer went on fox news and said they have evidence of quid pro quo with Russians on Uranium One.

Uh...Matt, I mean.....
youtube.com/watch?v=3kbyvdmPnlE&feature=youtu.be&t=20

Did you know Hillary Rodham Clinton had to have sex with an entire gas station? True Story AND a fact.

I don't think this is true. Also, my earlier link about the second coming did not work.
youtube.com/watch?v=Er-F_Bg7AyU&feature=youtu.be&t=559

This is the nice lady. She help save the world.
youtube.com/watch?v=h9u0gGzDAEg&feature=youtu.be&t=24

Attached: nice_lawer_lady.png (652x640, 258K)

Specifically
youtube.com/watch?v=h9u0gGzDAEg&feature=youtu.be&t=109
"We have on the record quid pro quo with the Clintons"
I like her accent.

youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y

FUCK Colbert! When the truth comes out - ROPE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Mn_SefwJl2A&feature=youtu.be&t=399

Attached: im_so_funny.png (716x828, 430K)

OP is posting some weird shit bump

You’re just witnessing a full blown clinical narcissist. That’s all.

as much as i want to see her executed as a traitor do you really think she will go to prison?

Attached: 1519279446309.jpg (793x786, 54K)

How does he keep getting away with this? Is this aliums? How can they know the future?

Attached: how_does_he.png (1612x822, 689K)

There is going to be rope. There cannot not be rope. She will be jail.

Attached: pentagon_wings.jpg (720x360, 77K)

kek chill out OP dont focus on Hilldawg on acid
check this out I watched it when I was tripping
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1418935361131.jpg (495x481, 68K)

old lady acts innocent
>lock her up
talking orange acts guilty
>4D chess

Fuck you I will not pay your bridge fee and will cross over it whenever I want.

But seriously guys our simulation is ruled by interdimensional pedophile vampires but we got the Trump DLC so maybe it's ok.

Attached: ima_spaceman_from_puto.png (722x676, 254K)

Zionald is just another layer of control

Unofficial politician's credo - don't stop running the game until you're dead or behind bars.

That was horrible! This is way better:
youtube.com/watch?v=fhelSuCKlMs

Attached: mofuckin_sargon.png (1084x814, 701K)

What kind of LSD was it OP? Are you going to be ok?

I have just the thing to answer all of your questions, remain calm, listen very closely, and don't tilt the monitor or rotate the keyboard

please watch the link and you will understand everything
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

also try to avoid clicking the mouse wheel if you can

Attached: 1504543979171.jpg (1160x2404, 888K)

>Trump re-elected in 538 vote landslide
Nate Bronze Kek!

>this close to execution

you're an idiot

>Robert Zemeckis know 9/11 was going to happen in 1985 and have the balls to taunt us about it in 2015?

what? Im assuming back to the future in the 1980s but what happened in 2015?

what is this supposed to mean?

I don't think you understand!
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3-yjuQ3Qp4

Attached: charles_faddis_mah_man.png (1394x868, 710K)

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

is there some shit about 2015 in here though?

yeah, at then end his movie "the walk"

did she get to fill up her tank for free?

In good time the truth will come forward and she will pay.

Just what I needed lmao

>What the fuck is going on! ???

whatonearthishappening.com/
youtu.be/ASUHN3gNxWo

This man is the best aggrigator of knowledge i have ever come across.

Short answer is all religion must be abandoned. That includes money, entertainment, and the normal religions like christianity and government

BTTF 1985
imdb.com/title/tt0088763/
THE WALK 2015
imdb.com/title/tt3488710/
youtube.com/watch?v=rBicCZG4vg0
2015 - 1985 = 30.
"What's the meaning of this?"
"You'll find out in 30 years!"
>30 years later
>Shows man crossing space between twin towers
Well, Mr. Zemeckis? What did you fucking mean by this?

Attached: the_walk.png (1674x696, 748K)

In the early to mid 80's I took many different street drugs, LSD? MDA? MMDA? XTC? Shot cocke? snorted coke? smoked Heroin? Never once did I ever have the least idea exactly what i was taking, who made it, where or how... yet for some reason ordering shit online seems risky,lol.. weird huh?

>Free Will is a myth
Wholly rejected attempt to suggest such a claim. My theta waves are not amused

No way.

This thread.

Attached: 1421208078143.jpg (600x480, 83K)

There was a time when the towers were indeed in 3D. Or at least I thought so. I never visited them in person. But I assume they were real.

Attached: 3d.png (1066x670, 592K)

What the hell is up with that?

Remind me about Robert zemekis. I remember learning it with Marty McCoy but I cannot find it in my memory that good OP

She's definitely looking a bit healthier, which can only mean one thing: She has gotten a new stock of adrenochrome.

The answer lies here user....

Attached: hilary (2).jpg (1045x1600, 191K)

the Nazis never died. They went to antartica where they have been before ww2 officially started

....just look a little....closer...

Attached: 1495218256393.png (208x186, 64K)

She took billions of dollars in donations and redistributed it to buy friends in high places and then leveraged that for more donations. It's how corruption works. It's so good that she wasn't elected.

It gets worse.
Think about all the times Christopher LLoyd handled electricity.
Zeus.
He flies a UFO and abducts marty off the hoverboard.
Alien.
Spin city episode.
Messiah.
My favorite Martian
Alien.
Rick and Morty
Living interdimensional god (explicitly stated)

....Roger Rabbit! FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT!

Attached: judge_lloyd.png (330x392, 79K)

may I save that image?

god damn shes condescending lul

When is this fucking cunt finally going to die?

Attached: Trump Text.jpg (700x1111, 133K)

The biggest black pill is definitely seeing the hubris of these satanic pedos
They are still acting confident when they have every reason to be silently hiding out in a foreign country.
Do they have some incredibly satanic contingency plan that they can resort to?

What was Stephen Qiller trying to tell us?

It's not anyone else. The other administration members are too old to say things like "Be the autists we know you are." Or it's just a larp. But then the thing with John Perry Barlow and coffee mug and the QF3 chess move.

FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT

Attached: follow_rabbit.png (870x576, 486K)

what's the John Perry Barlow thing, and coffee mug?

LOOK WHO WE FIND IF WE FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT LIKE Q SAID

WHO IS THAT MAN WHO IS THAT MAN

Attached: rabbit_statue.png (382x706, 257K)

No rope, I'm going to tie him to a chair in a warehouse and live stream his torture. We start off by turning those fucked up ears into bacon with a blowtorch. Then I beat his arms and legs with a bat. Then his hands get held over an anvil and get beaten with a hammer. Then I place the keys to the locks on his chains in the palm of his crushed hands and tell him to use them to free himself.

Attached: I'm Not Joking.jpg (284x177, 8K)

Check out buckaroo bonsai, Lloyd is an alien

Q just made their apparent last posts (?) moments ago and I just cracked their phrase by following a classic movie on LSD HNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Zemeckis was hinting about Kennedy's assassination and that's why Q told us to follow the white rabbit.

SYMBOLISM WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL.

Attached: q_s_last_posts.png (1834x774, 82K)

I was there. They were real.

symbolism is communication.
thanks to blockchain...
their vibrations are captured for proofs..
that is why this place is so effective, so much random communications... we all travel different paths through this web of shit, and come to the same or similar conclusions.. refining what we perceive to be truth in all of this chaos.

holy order.

ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL ANAL

This is the same shit satanists and lucerferians say.

Jesus this is cryptic. No way it was this well done, and doesn't have hidden messages. Crack it guys

Wanna know what else?

9/11 happened 666 day after Stanley Kubrick died.

IIRC Q predicted John Perry Barlow's death a few days beforehand.

Text book sociopath , user

I just want to say that you guys have been great, the Trump DLC has been pretty interesting so far, and whether or not I nailed anything here with the white rabbit, I will be putting a lot of this stuff in the game. I'm going to do the same things they did where it's kind of hidden except it's used to redpill people. Like I'm spending thousands having the art department make all this crazy shit for months now because....I dunno, I kind of feels like destiny. Have I lost my mind? I bet there's a lot of questions at this point with how specific I'm being about everything, just like that youtube comment I read about Zemeckis being so meticulous in Back to The Future.

100% serious I was thinking of putting the audio of that recording of gene in the game. As one of the last things the players discover. What is he going to do - explain to the court I can't use in a commercial work his voice from when he was staging Sandy Hook? HAHAHA. C'mon gene. Also fair use etc. Then again I kind of want it to be subtle and not too obvious what I'm doing there. After all, not every game I make as the Robert Zemeckubrick of indie developers is going to have tons of hidden redpills. Or will it?

But seriously we have to save our country.

No, this thread is a textbook example of why you shouldn't do drugs. The LSD is wearing off now. Looking back over my posts...fuck! I cannot believe I became convinced that Hillary had people killed or that Back to the Future was a time-travelling movie. Or that Christopher Lloyd is anything other than an actor. There's obviously no illuminazi conspiracy to control the world. Feeling normal again.

Attached: practice.png (1920x816, 946K)