How much anime do you watch most years?

How much anime do you watch most years?

too much

Around 80-120 shows depending on year, but I used to watch over 300 series a year.

used to watch like 200 shows a year
now I only watch currently airing shows which are like 10-15 per season. so about 40-60 a year

That's a lot.

2010: 23
2011: 11
2012: 19
2013: 31
2014: 32
2015: 13
2016: 18
2017: 12
I guess I'm a casual.

That's what happens when you complete your backlog

>12 a year.
user what the fuck.

~300 a year

i've completed 103-107 somewhere around there of shows that aired this year before this season

Usually around 20 seasonal each season and a bunch from the backlog but it varies. Somewhere around 100 I guess. Please help.

I watch about 5 or so each season after I drop everything else.

Like 80-100

quality over quantity

What's so interesting about 3-gatsu no Lion? Seemed like just another realistic show about depression to me.

Nothing really, it's just one user who keeps posting that image, trying to be a contrarian on Sup Forums.

nothing at all

This.

Thank you based user for posting the real chart.

It really depend on how I feel, for me 2015 was like this . This year I watched like 60-70? It was nice.

>KyoAnus
>fake imouto
>fake loli
>9gag- tier meme
What normalfag made this?

>another realistic show about depression
Yeah, that's why it's good. There are a lot more themes than that, though.

You already posted this here

It's not realistic though, and the other themes are subpar at best.

>replying to pasta

11 in this year. Already watched ~800 titles since 2002 so it's pretty understandable

It hurts

I'm the opposite. My time is valuable and I'll only watch something if it's memorable. It's a much better experience if I'm being honest.

I guess because it's NHK, so you get to keep watching instead of having it cut short right as it's about to get good.

Somebody needs to stop NHK, they use tax payer money to make garbage like 3gatsu and even if it keeps flopping like it has they still greenlit more seasons

My time is less valuable because I already watched all the good things, so there aren't enough to fill the void. Did you actually just fill your backlog with garbage? My backlog looked infinitely better than even the good stuff of what airs on average each year.

I filled my backlog with anything that looked remotely interesting. I've dropped many of them mind you. But some were interesting/entertaining enough to finish even if they would rank a 5 out of 10. Can't you just rewatch things you liked?

I'm too scared to try rewatching anything that's been too impactful. I've rewatched some light stuff but the most memorable things are so deeply ingrained in me that I feel like rewatching them would ruin them. Also I never drop stuff, so I can see why your situation would be different.

>Also I never drop stuff
Seems like you have some personal issues.

Usually try to get at least 100 series a year. And I've done so since 2014, at least. I didn't watch but maybe 10 a year max before then.

I've only dropped 17 in the last 6 years.
Maybe like 25 if you consider on-hold. But I plan to pick those back up sooner or later. I enjoy most of everything I pick up, usually. Or if I don't I just pain through it, like Akame ga Kill.

>all this fujo and otome shit

allowing females on Sup Forums was a mistake

>Or if I don't I just pain through it,
Read >

I like anime, what can I say?

There's not a single otome anime on there, newfag.

mahoutsukai no yome

>like anime
>doesn't drop anime
Contradiction alert

That's shounen. Otome doesn't mean female protagonist.

I do drop some. I just try not to. Akame ga Kill for instance, was a bit unbearable at times but I did find some enjoyment seeing a conclusion. The discussion afterwards was well worth it, as well. Though, I really don't see how liking anime and not dropping it, is a contradiction.

>doesn't know what otome means
>muh woman boogeyman

yeah. You have issues. As already pointed out.

shounen only by name.
It's clearly aimed at teenage girls

one a year hopefully 2 in a good year

what was it this year?

What do you think it is then, psychologist-kun?

What do I think what is?

~80 on average. wish it was more.

It's aimed at teenage boys, hence shounen.

little witch and made in abyss
last year was mob psycho which was great, kizaniver which was ok and luluco

The issues, of course. Clearly, you have a lot of insight.

The issue is you don't drop anime and your passive-aggressive attitude.

Like 2-3 a year. Backlog and manga > seasonal trash.

around 5-10 shows a season

So you're just an idiot. Gotcha.

this. but i still need to watch little witch academia.
but my current work made me start reading during the trip.
mostly normal books. but also some LN (overlord and release that witch) if that counts.

I get more than that off my backlog in a week and still watch seasonal shows.