Austin bomber taking the bus proof with eye witnesses

Old bread: Can we get the footage.
Can we figure out which buses he took.
Can we call the security guy who runs the buses

Attached: BB807746-6A13-4367-9AAC-AEE02DDF14B8.png (914x194, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

removeddit.com/r/Austin/comments/85yept/could_he_be_using_the_bus/
twitter.com/mflynnJR/status/976268249880031233
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh shit the bus lines match up AHHhHhHhhhhhhhHhHhHhHhHhHhHHHhHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 751F1BBE-1283-440B-9A10-D7330C404E6B.png (892x772, 481K)

Bump

Here is capitol bus company media coordinator
Francine media relations: 5. 1. 2. 5. 9. 2. 2. 1. 7. 1

I already tried calling them and the chick working there lied and said the bus line didn’t go through where the map showed. They are covering it up. What do anons????
The fbi wasn’t even talking to the bus company.

Capitol bus company:
Security Daryl jamal : 5
1. 2 3. 6. 9 7. 7. 1. 7

>"SWAT and ATF agents are swarming this town!"
>"Better take my unmarked package and hop on the bus"

Is Sup Forums this retarded? He's attacking chutes off the main arterials in Austin and those are also the routes used by buses.

Shut the fuck up both bombings are on the bus line and an eye witness saw him get on the bus

>reddit's on the case

This always ends well.

Source?

Literally the reddit ama of the bomber

how do you explain the SAN ANTONIO incident though?

>be autistic
>be trying to fit in
>so awkward people giving you looks
>so awkward people think you're a serial killer
>run

package to austin from austin that ends up in san antonio somehow

still dont get why the fuck that would happen

>cops never show
psyop

why are yall even trying to help the feds identify the man? tryna get your snitch shekels huh

I'm not, fuck sanctuary cities desu.

it could be that their main distribution center is in san antonio, its common for this to happen. but also it might have just been dropped off there

"A colleague of mine has a VERY detailed experience near Ben White/1st in which he and five others are convinced they saw the bomber in the act yesterday around 5pm. After noticing him, he fled and got on a bus.

He and the other 5 people hounded cops to come and they never showed.

I've sent in tips as well telling APD to contact my colleague ASAP, but no response.

I have a feeling it was him. And your bus theory would coincide with them seeing him hop on a bus heading south.

It's very discouraging and scary.

It's a lengthy story as it went on for a while. But it involves seeing a man, wearing gloves in 85 degrees, place a box outside someone's door. Once he realized that someone was screaming at him, he opened it and messed around with it inside, then darted to the woods while tossing his gloves away.

He came out of the trees with NEW gloves on holding the box and hopped on a bus and headed south.

This is, of course, paraphrasing but the gentleman who witnessed all this is a very credible person who had 5 others with him."

WHAT RACE IS HE

>reposts shit in the op pic related
nigger

public transport: used to just bring niggers to your neighborhood for crime, now fucking terrorists.
great.

Attached: sheeit.jpg (501x373, 42K)

Why contain it?

Confirmed Eskimo turn on CNN!!!

Its just a white peoples thing tbqh

the op doesn't have both parts

It's standard procedure for packages from Austin to Austin to get routed through the facility in Shertz

Whatever race that gets +10 points in explosives upon being born.

Lel the post office does this shit all the time. I mailed a birthday card to my nephew and it was routed through some fucking town five hours away

That comment is not in that user's history. Did they delete it?

are you an autistic nigger? that reddit ama was obvious fucking b8 jesus christ why are people who dont even have hair on there balls allowed to post here?

Attached: fug.png (425x450, 316K)

seems inefficient, but i doubt anymore packages are going to explode in san antonio.
its weird knowing i live right by that fucking fedex office. maybe theyre giving the usps workers a break by switching to fedex

>believing a random AMA made by a random person on the internet with no proof

You can't be this fucking dumb.

Btw I'm Donald Trump and you're a fucking faggot kid, get out of my country.

kek
originoli

I like how this fags talks all this shit without actually saying anything.

How about an actual description of the subject?

it is but thats how the post office works, but if this guys ama is really him, the comments hes posted about his favorite authors and reading them while being in dark places leads me to strongly believe this man was in prison, and was probably severly abused. those two authors are extremely huge in tdcj/county jails

abbo

It's Isis, right?

Attached: lies.jpg (453x576, 35K)

>Sup Forums, the internet den of alt-right nazis is trying to stop the austin bomber

NOOOOOOOO STOOOOOOOOP

Attached: AUTISTIC SCREECHING.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

why are we gonna trust some fag on reddit? no fucking way. its just some autist role playing. i want to say the guy wants to be as anonymous as possible because to be fair so far theres been no clues besides Hogg Day and the bus route

Don't buses generally have cameras?

the person who made that comment delted all their recent posts shortly after they posted it makes me wonder if he was just lying for attention

Digits confirm

Attached: 3b5.png (538x441, 224K)

Leave the coonabomber alone!

he probably took the bus to the next city over, no one will expect him sending packages to austin from outside of austin

Yes, for scrutity purposes.

removeddit.com/r/Austin/comments/85yept/could_he_be_using_the_bus/ here is where they posted it

it wouldnt be the first serial bomber to reach out to people and explain themselves, ted kazinsky did it, almost all serial killers do it. sure it might not be him but its not a stretch to think it might be a possibility that it is. in fact a strong possibility

>sent two package bombs through FedEx
>one exploded in transit
>other one possibly intercepted intact
If I was him I'd avoid that particular method going forward. It's probably what will get him caught.

i believe you, though.

Fight club guy now.

Try voting yes on this poll and see what happens:

twitter.com/mflynnJR/status/976268249880031233

P S Y O P

>Getting on a bus equipped with enough gear to stage a tripwire bombing, and two packages for the FedEx office!

Your theory doesn't work. I live three miles as the crow flies from all this and there's not bus routes in these areas.
Meaning if he did take a bus, he'd have to schlep all that shit from one place to another.

if anything the madman is probably a A&M grad who majored in engineering,is over the age of 25, probably goes on Sup Forums.
i cant blame him for bombing austin though. i have to go there thursday and traffic sucks. Hes doing me a favor

GIG EM AGGIES

True if big

LOL his dad is going to jail so he can post.

Let the man do his work in peace

>all that unnecessary spacing

I hope he kills as many redditors as possible.

Is this how the race war starts, Sup Forums?

reddit was a mistake

We managed to find Shia LeBouf's fucking flag by studying the flight patterns of plsnes, I was there and I helped.

We have some data on this fuckstick we can work with. His targets, his methods etc.

Why not use our weaponized autism to catch him? Even if you don't care about it, think about how awesome it would be for US of all people, to catch him. The media would implode.

Who's with me?

yeah go catch him then famalam

i mean im not very good at a random profiling but if the guy on reddit IS him [not saying it is] his comments lead me to strongly believe he has been to prison and his time there is what broke him and is why hes acting out right now. but if its not him, then i honestly have no clue

Bumping
Trust you guys

of course, pigs are too busy jerking off, eating donuts, violating rights, and writing traffic tickets

Attached: CopsDoItByTheBook.jpg (384x576, 20K)

fuck off snitch

yes but we have NOTHING to really work with! lawn enforcement isnt giving out any info.... he probably posts on some forum if not Sup Forums then some obscure site or darkweb

Do you want to catch this bomber or not?. I know exactly how and where to find the bomber.

His first bomb was a test to see if the bomb design worked and it means he lives close to that specific target area. Felt safe enough to do it in or near his own neighborhood.

As he has gotten bolder and more experienced with the bomb design he has spread outward.

Now what I'm going to say next is a very important detail:

The bomber likes to personally watch the bombs go off. Likely from a vehicle position or on foot. Which each bomb he see's, it increases the sexual like thrill for him.

The bomber is a leftist that wants to destroy, because he desires to be destroyed but is too scared to Jihad/suicide bomb.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

where exactly do you guys get the idea that the media will just say "oh wow those internet nazi fascist drumpfers did something nice, I guess we'd better give them credit where credit is due because that's the honest thing to do!!!"

We need to catch the Austin bomber.

Even if you don't give a fuck, if we manage to pull it off, you will go down in history. A Jordan Peterson would say, this is the type of asshole who is trying to take "revenge" on reality for having a shitty life.

We have data. We know how he operates, the sorts of bombs he makes, the area he has used them on, and some psychology.

We managed to use flight patterns to determine the location of Shia LeBouf's flag. Catching this fuckstick should be a piece of cake.

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (555x414, 139K)

Does Sup Forums want to catch him or does Sup Forums want to taunt him through the media and social media and provoke him into bombing more? I sense ambivalence here.

>says absolutely nothing hundreds of anons have not already endlessly speculated about
>presents this as revolutionary information
>claims he knows where and how to find the bomber
>says nothing of the sort

leftists living in your head rent free

its called COPE. pol is desperate for this guy to not be right wing.

you just want your fucking snitch shekels fuck off

>den of alt-right nazis
>being this much of a noob

welcome to 4chins and lurk moar faggot

kys you shill faggot

>people in this thread thinking we can catch a guy we have no information about besided a MORE THAN LIKELY FAKE leddit ama

Attached: Housebuilding-cover.jpg (600x656, 185K)

I think you quoted the wrong person. What you said has absolutely nothing to do with me rebuking the tripfag.

Stop glowing so much faggot

I can't even tell if you people are LARPing anymore

he is a commie faggot and he better hope the cops find him before some anons do

you know its true, look how triggered you are

i was trying to quote him too, but im agreeing with u

what are they gonna do? set on him?

Its austin, of course hes attention whoring

i saw your mom get on the bus

Attached: 1484422735239.jpg (500x448, 37K)

>taking the bus
Now we know what caused his burning hatred of humanity.

You can always count on bystanders

List all details and get them out on a tray nice and organized.

Can confirm. She handled my package until it exploded.

SHIT turn on CNN they have a photo of the guy from the bus! fuck!

They might hang him.

Be realistic, would you be afraid of someone that posts here? I mean, other than the smell?

>She handled my package until it exploded.
His mother is a virtuous woman.

Attached: Baddog.jpg (320x256, 29K)

Not afraid of anyone, but people are unpredictable. Can never be too careful.

Okay FBI. What else should we do for you?

Who cares. Leave him alone.

>We

FBI pls. NYPA

Attached: 1521515313443.png (650x650, 13K)

Holy shit

Wait, he delivers them himself?

Attached: mailman.jpg (288x360, 19K)