How can one man be so BASED?

Attached: MACRON.jpg (913x767, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/316691/european-union-eu-budget-share-of-contributions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he worked out pretty good didnt he

They really should be learning indigenous European languages

Like Arabic

There's plenty of room for French in the future EU. The entire continent is about to croak.

Macron is a step in the right direction. At least the French countryside is shitskin free- and at least we know city dwellers would die in droves or starve in a war situation. Here's to hoping the situation is resolved peacefully.

Damn I might have to learn a new language. French chans are going to be shit up by American jargon.

We've had enough of your games, Q. You can't just... Assume the role of leader of france on 21st century earth! And you most certainly can't leave the enterprise in orbit for all the world's governments to see!

Good. France needs to be stronger. Stronger France = France can leave EU.

Underrated

Attached: 1517142045452.png (525x809, 664K)

>tfw when the sun never sets on the British Empire's tongue
First we colonized your countries, then your trade, and now your minds.

RULE BRITANNIA

Attached: Imperialist Pepe 1.jpg (4832x5787, 1.78M)

Sorry Macron, it's time for you to relearn German again

statista.com/statistics/316691/european-union-eu-budget-share-of-contributions/

doesn't matter as the majority of his audience doesn't even speak French.

BASED

Attached: macron.jpg (1123x627, 115K)

French are always so butthurt. Worst english speakers on the planet too. It's insane how anywhere from south america to eastern asia they speak it fine, but french just can't do it.

Attached: 1516933905058.png (300x250, 43K)

Damn, Macaroni Emperor is turning up the HEAT.

Good grief, how on earth did he take the presidency? What was his technique? We all lamented when Le Pen lost, but I think this man is many times better. How did this happen without us seeing it? We need to amp up our game.

>Worst [E]nglish speakers on the planet too
The idea's that they don't have to; poor English is largely an intentional trope among European Francophones. They're butthurt about losing lingua franca status, but they stick to their principles. I just wish they'd preserve their culture and heritage better rather than yield to the false promises and perverse fascinations of globalists.

French is probably the only language with worse orthography than English. In fact, English orthography as we know it today was historically a French sabotage.

Lmao when will these faggots learn? God speaks English stupid French fuck

Nicely played double entendre reference, bong.

Still salty about argincourt eh.

>He knows.

checked.

Attached: 1495232720501.jpg (572x600, 49K)

I'd like source for this claim, Macron's shill farm.