Dip does not cause cancer

((They)) have been lying to you. There is basically zero evidence that dip causes cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=1StNipKMRwQ

Attached: DIPP.jpg (300x288, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s059DaGwKnmm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dip does not cause cancer.

Except for the polonium....

>OP thinks (((they))) would ever advocate NOT buying shit.

Nigga, anything that jams your salivary glands will eventually give you cancer.
No exceptions.

Swedish-style snus is supposed to be the best for you. Not sure I buy the premise, though.

Nicotine is a potent aromatase inhibitor. This means that it blocks estrogen and raises testosterone. That’s why the anti-tobacco shills don’t like it. Instead, they promote weed which raises estrogen and makes you more submissive.

thanks, buying 100k

makes me want to throw up tho.

I wonder waht percentage of tobacco companies are owned by kikes and how many kikes are shareholders, BoD

You ever snuff it up your nose? Its the best way.

Yeap. Tobacco collects polonium and dip is the worst concentrator of it.
I fucking love Copenhagen though.
Vaping for now.

Most people I meet who unironically chew this shit are loud people with slight mental disabilities

Attached: 27540719_400928360330523_3449487409295160135_n.jpg (240x240, 9K)

>t. missing lower jaw

What does Sup Forums dip? I do Copenhagen wintergreen. Used to do grizzly wintergreen but I got really tired of it. Now that shit makes me sick.

I only use Levi Garret loose leaf

but it does

Attached: osnapdip.png (744x888, 687K)

Slide Thread.
Sage

i think it all depends on your genetics/physical resiliency... my dad has been dipping since his mid 20's, 71 years old now and no sign of mouth/throat cancer

Found the low-t soy chewer. I bet your going to be first in line for the male pill

dip is for faggots like u

vocaroo.com/i/s059DaGwKnmm

whats with the frenchies?

Grizzly sucks add, Cope wintergreen is the best.

Auto correct is a bitch
*ass

Cope wintergreen, or Cope straight with a cap of Jack Daniels in it and stored in the freezer.

Copenhagen snuff
>wintergreen burns
Kodiak is the worst mouth-sore
Copey is smooth and powerful.
I don't take a full lip, but I chew all day every day
But not now, I vape

Y u do this?

I've been dipping the southern blend because it's been on sale for 2.39. Dude in OP's YT say's Cope in Canada costs $25 per can!? that can not be true, right?

Kodiak and Grizz tear up my mouth too quickly to dip all day anymore. Cope is just fine though. Skoal is for pussies.

what about when I deepthoat your mom's dick? should I stop?

Ive been to some asian Countries and thats about right for them. Since they buy it from Military and sell it on the street.

I havent dipped in months but I want a can of Copenhagen wintergreen pretty badly right now

The kikes seem to only own the cigarette brands. Look at USTs board it's all whites and indians.

zero evidence

Attached: 220px-Mouth_cancer_bionerd.jpg (220x293, 18K)

Most of that has to go to taxes right? Jesus christ. Thank god I live in the US. I think Australia and the UK has banned dip.

>Southern blend
I literally hate all cope limited varieties. Long cut my ass

Alternate a lot, switch it up between grizzly wintergeen, mint, or copenhagen wintergreen, straight. Have straight in right now. I really like the straight tobacco taste desu. Only thing I can get a buzz from now is grizzly wintergreen, but even then I have to horseshoe it. I also use grizzly mint pouches at work as my go to because I hate any of the shit in my teeth whereas at home I wash out with a lot of water.

Thing I hate about copenhagen though is their cans are never fully filled. A can of grizzly keeps me good for a lot longer than copenhagen because the copenhagen cans are always only like 3/4-4/5 full when you do the initial packing. I think the quantity has gone down in the past year or two. Wonder (((why)))

Today I bought Grizzly straight dark blend buy one get one free for $3.39. So fucking $1.70 a can. God bless the south east US.

I alternate between Cope and Grizzly depending on what the sale is. When nothing else is available I will get the Cope wintergreen or southern blend yellow wrap for $2.39. But recently they have been selling the Grizzly dark buy one get one for $3.39.

Started off on grizzly, switched to Copenhagen wintergreen, then they came out with Copenhagen Mint. If they stop making it, I'll stop dipping. Idk how people can dip shit like stokers or red seal.

Yea and the Cope I find to be overly moist sometimes. Like moist is typically a good thing but when it starts ozzing in your fingers while you grab a pinch it can be a negative. It feels like a recycled lip.

Stokers legitimately tastes like horse manure. I dont care how cheap it is I will not dip it.

Hahahahaha have fun in 20 years when you have no gums faggot.

I've been dipping since I was 15. Im now 32, my dentist says I have beautiful gums and teeth. Jokes on you fool.

I tear up my mouth more on sunflower seeds than I ever did with dip.

Ya fucking right I bet you have an abcese in your guns and even an uneducated nigger could identify.
>Than I ever did with dip
Than why did u quit if it want such a big deal?

I snus, dip is fucking disgusting

snus > dip

Oh looks. It's an episode of "lets be disruptive and try to give young Americans cancer for a giggle"

Funny thing is that a lot of people wouldn't even know what dip even is without googling it stupid Russian.

Attached: Figure-5-A-model-for-the-Earth-geoid-from-GRACE-mission-data.png (625x392, 120K)

I only dip when I take on long jobs, wife hates it. When im at home I eat sunflower seeds to still kind of have a feeling of dipping.

US Marines?

Yep, 25 bucks for Cope unflavored.

It absolutely does give you cancer, and often faster than cigarettes will give people lung cancer because it's so concentrated in one place.

Fucking kek

>nicotine
>etc
>not carcinogenic

uh yeah
"hahah" so funny
and hearty laughs were had by all

I just had snus for the first time while out drinking with the boys the other night. Felt fuckin good man.

Yet the cancer sticks are much much cheaper.

Holy fucking kek.

Buy the dip.

Grizzly, but I'm starting to hate it. I just use the pouches tho so I can use it at work

Other countries see the act of spitting as very disrespectful. So its probably why its priced that way. Some places only allow 10 cigs per box.

Philip Morris is a jewish run company. The jews sold you an image of rebellion and freedom and you lapped it up. Too bad you think quitting is blue-pilled.

Same here, what brands do you like? I usually go for the white Siberia and some Odens with fruit flavor to mix it up.

Enjoy your cancer redneck

That is fucking outrageous and a direct attack on rural communities where dip is more prevalent. I pay less than $3 for every can I buy.

Jakobsson's wintergreen stark is my go to. I also really like their salmiak (might be a limited edition flavor). General makes my favorite los so far but I only use it at home and only occasionally.

>muh nicotine makes manly
You faggots are ensuring me job stability. Thanks! But I want you to know literally everyone in my field thinks you're an idiot and we feel really bad for you.

Same shit as dip. How much much does it cost in Russia?

"I prefer snus" It's the same shit as dip just in a pouch. How much does it cost in foreign countries?

Have fun with cancer you wanna be cowboy faggots

It costs the same. All of society has to pay for these drug addicted degenerates' medical bills. They just subsidize it differently.

Attached: loooll.gif (800x430, 897K)

The production process is significantly different from American oral tobacco products. But yeah, it's still just processed tobacco in a pouch though.

It comes out to $3-4 a can (including shipping), depending on brand, if you buy in bulk. Shipping is pretty steep, generally around $30. But, a can of 24 pouches lasts me longer than a can of dip.

It's not the same at all. Snus is pasteurized, pouches are just fine cut dip (fire cured) put into little pouches.

Desu's educate me. I want some shit that can chill me out while I do yard work all day. Typically if I have mint in the garden then I just stuff that in there but it's real lame. I've never tried dip or variants.

Trying to read on wiki about Snus. Educate me. Why is wiki claiming it could be 'medically better' for you than dip? I don't get it? What is the reason why you can't swallow spit with dip, but apparently can with snus? Is this similar to the cigarettes are bad for you because 1) smoking but 2) all the shit they add to them compared to cigars - argument?

Attached: 1458927422294.jpg (750x700, 58K)

Snus is just less hard to swallow without gagging, dip has a bit of a burn to it when swallowing that takes awhile to get used to so almost everyone prefers to spit. Snus also has less carcinogens in it, but the science behind the carcinogens in dip being related to mouth cancer is debatable. Yes you have a higher rate of mouth cancer with dip, but it might be only a few percent higher than non-tobacco users (so extremely low, how many people do you know get/die of mouth cancer?) Smoking has crazy high rates of mouth and lung cancer compared to it.

Cigarette is better anyway. I love that burning feeling. I'm not even joking, I tried vape and I didn't like it because there's no burning feeling.

I'm not a big smoker though, like 1 cig a day on average.

Check out tobacco-specific nitrosamines (just search TSNA). Supposedly they're some compounds that are created during types of curing/processing (most notably, fermentation) that are a major, if not the most important, contributor to cancer. As an user mentioned, Swedish snus does not undergo fermentation, which leads to it having a far lower concentration of these compounds.

I don't know if that's why it's easier to swallow. Perhaps there's some additive or something in dip that makes it shitty to swallow. I've found that I can use a snus packet over an hour on an empty stomach without spitting and it causes about the same amount of stomach discomfort as 5 minutes of dipping without spitting. I spit when convenient, but I snus the most at work where my hands are full and I can't spit on the floor. I do recommend spitting for the first 5-10 minutes, as it's most concentrated then.

I don't recommend getting into it at all. Nicotine is awesome when used sparingly but for many people it's difficult to keep from getting into a habit of using it every few hours, every day. I spend half, if not more, of my waking time with a pouch in (portion snus is longer release than loose tobacco products). Now I can't enjoy the varieties that aren't specifically formulated to be strong. The regular strength products tend to have more subtle, enjoyable flavors, as it takes more flavoring/salt/sugar to mask the tobacco in stronger varieties. The first month or so was awesome, felt great at work, got lots of shit done, talked my mouth off, caught a buzz easy. Now I have to gradually scale back over a few days to get my tolerance down a bit, then I end up getting it right back up during a night of drinking and heavy tobacco use.

Yes, especially the grunts

Snus is pasteurized, unlike dip which can then ferment and release some shit chemicals in your mouth.
Most websites say that snus is the cleanest tobacco form but it still has a pretty small chance to cause pancreatic cancer.
As to swallowing spit, it is definitely not good but i cant find anything on it. I spit when im outside but at work and home, i just swallow it.
Start of with something weaker, if you arent used to it, it can be overwhelming.
Go for weaker snus when drinking and try not to use it at all when youre really drunk, it feels like shit.
Keep a portion in your mouth for 5 to 15 minutes, but 5 minutes is enough to get most out of it imho.
If you salivate too much, try upper lip, feels the same but i salivate a lot less. If you get hiccup and feel like vomiting, just spit it out and drink something, dont fight it or you might hurl.

Cant compare it to cigarettes because i dont smoke, snus just releases it all and then it slowly fades, unlike cigarette i guess.

Sorry for the wall of text.

Rn got general white portion, tho my favourite is goteborgs rape but sadly I rarely see it here, bought a shitload when I was in Sweden, the one with cloudberry is the shit

There’s also lös which is better in every way except for convenience, also turns out cheaper

Welp, here in CZ i dont have a lot of sources to get a good snus from, there are some online shops but its all czech made (maybe licenced?) versions of the swedish stuff, with czech brands and shittier feel to it.
I can get some swedish branded ones in Prague but i dont go there often and its sold "under the counter" if you understand.
Not a lot to choose from, but i use mostly Siberia anyway because its pretty strong and im already too much into it to enjoy weaker stuff.
I thought about ordering some online but i am not sure about it, if its legal or not.

>dipping like a hodunk retard

Attached: kill yourself jew lovers.jpg (355x237, 7K)

Forgot im on Sup Forums because this is pretty chill bread, but holy shit these numbers!

ive never seen the loose version general snus in stores here I think you have to order for yourself online

Its still fucking disgusting, seriously there is nicotine gum and vapes now. why the fuck would anyone still be dipping?

This goes out to all the women in the world
Especially her
You know it don't even matter your age
Don't even matter yo color
Yo fellas, I ain't forget about y'all
This is for everybody who like to dance
Just listen to what I'm sayin'
And do it
And take a chance

I put my hand upon your hip
When I dip you dip we dip
You put your hand upon my hip
When you dip I dip we dip
You put yours and I put mine
And we can get down low
And roll it round

Just get on the floor like I said before
Y'all remember that down low
Just put a little dip with it
Now roll those hips with it
Pop it, push it, rock it, roll it
Can't control it?
I can hold it
It's all in fun so take a chance
Just get on the floor and do that dance y'all
I know you like it so don't try to fight it
Turn around baby, let me see it from the back
Yeah, I like it like that
Get up now
Roll those hips
Drop down double up on those dips
Freak Nasty wanna see
Can y'all do this right upon me

And we can dip down low
And roll it round

So all those hipsters vaping is a blessing in disguise.

Back again with the second verse
It's all clean so I'm not gonna curse
Droppin' bass like a bad habit
Love all women
'Cause I got to have it
Comin' at y'all in stereo
I'm ridin' that thing like a rodeo
Hang on baby 'cause the ride is rough and
(Yo DJ, yo DJ)

Have them girls in the front
Now or later just bumpin' that rump
Raise it up let me see that round
Slap it girl, make it jiggle around
Round and round that rump goes
Where it stop yo, no one knows, yeah
Freak Nasty wanna see
Can y'all do this right like me

And we can dip down low
And roll it round

"Well all right y'all
If you ain't dippin'
You must be trippin'
If you ain't doin the down low, you gots to go
To the people that's movin' slow on the dance flo'
Yo DJ
Pump it up some more"

It's off to the show in the limo
Before the show gotta get that dough
Pay them girls what they worth
Slip that money under that skirt
Take it off, baby let me see
You might get a little more loot chi-chi
String-havin thats so much fun ??
Playin' that side
Between them buns
Shorty got it on like moms
Teasin' me and she know I'm starvin'
Lick you up then like you down
But I ain't finished girl, turn around
Like you up and down your back
'Cause I'm that freaky, I'm freaky like that
Freak Nasty wanna see can y'all do this (Right like me)

Then we can dip down low
And roll it round

Settin' it off to another level
You diggin' freak nasty
Without a shovel?
This is my world
I'm just a squirrel
Tryin' to get a nut, so what's up?
Yo DJ, when the party's getting slow
Throw on this jam on and watch them flow
Takin' over like in 94
When I had the world
Gettin' down low
New Orleans born ATL-livin
Freak Nasty's what I'm givin'
My juice is sweet like Georgia Peaches
Women suck it up like leeches (uh-huh)
It feels so good you must admit you like this shh
Yeah, y'all know the song
So come on, won't you sing along?

You put your hand up on my hip
You put my hand upon my hip

Bunch of slack jawed faggots. This shit will make you a sexual tyrannosaur.