As someone who has trained extensively in martial arts, I just don't understand why anyone would need an assault rifle...

As someone who has trained extensively in martial arts, I just don't understand why anyone would need an assault rifle. People on here like to throw around the word soyboy, but then you all act like you can't possibly survive without a gun. That doesn't add up.

I have years of martial arts experience resulting in a brown belt and have never felt the need to carry a gun.

Attached: 1520753633299.jpg (1024x1002, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fjMpn7JCJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Henry Rollins came to my patrol base in Iraq in 2004, and he had 4 armed guards with him

Go ahead and bring your knife-hand to a gunfight, lol. See who wins. I bet my trigger finger is stronger than your kung-fu.

Attached: 5d7.jpg (399x300, 14K)

TURN IN YOUR BOMBS!

My wife is too busy caring for our 5 white children to attend martial arts classes beyond what I teach her in our limited spare time. An hour or two a week at the range is much more manageable.

Ok, good for you.

I am trained in disarming maneuvers and can disarm an armed assailant very easily. From there I can enter into a choke hold or breaka the shoulder.

Have fun getting shot or stabbed or beaten with a bat.

See

isnt that the point? that weak people have something

It's a good thing real life always goes like the drills in class. Enjoy bleeding out in your lover's arms because you wanted to look badass

Reminder that when robbed by 2 men with guns, Henry Rollins ran away, leaving his friend to get murdered.

>as someone who wants you to play my game, play my game. play to my strengths. give up your obviously superior method of defense so that I can win.

So you're fine with women having no means to defend themselves from men who are much stronger than them?

What a misogynist

using your logic, military does not need guns, they can just use fists and disarm the enemy.

disarm me at 100 yards, retard.

kek

Yup.
When a 250 lb man asks a 130 lber to drop their weapon for a fair fight, the 130 lb man should smile, laugh, and fire.

guns are for faggots, the only people that need guns are the same people that would get completely physically dominated without them

just ban em

OP you mother fucker. This is good bait. Well done you son of a bitch. Enjoy your (Yous).

Attached: gunpasta.jpg (1637x1408, 718K)

Its odd you actually think this is a legitimate argument? Are you just trolling for real? Ultimately having expertise in both would be ideal? Do I honestly need to explain the difference?

Yes. It's time for common sense bomb laws america. Turn them in to stop all these bombings.
Look at Europe, we've bomb control laws and the bomb-

Wouldn't happen. I know moves that can snap someone's neck in 3 places and can break three boards with one swipe of my hand.

It's called taking cover and allowing you to bridge the gap at which point I will be able to ambush. You clearly have no martial arts training.

This is the weirdest thing to make pasta out of.

I don't believe him. He is, after all, a confessed liar.

Attached: RollinsBandLiar.jpg (600x522, 121K)

You have to get past the knife first, faggot, and even after you have control a twist of the wrist can catch you in a bad spot. It will be great comfort that you killed your assailant as you finish dying an hour later.

lol, nice try

Is this bait?

Yeah, use kung fu trying to defend yourself against a tyrannical government. OP is either trolling or a retarded idiot.

that would be cool to see

"White pride, you're an American!"
- White Minority, Black Flag

How smart do you have to be to stop a bullet with your brain? Without getting hit of course.

>my brown belt in car-aught-tae from Sensai Wilson has taught me to disarm an assialent from 15 yards.

Henry Rollins is a literal brainlet who supports child killers like the West Memphis Three

Attached: West Memphis Three Celebrities.jpg (1954x1819, 1.15M)

Attached: knife.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

You ALMOST had me. This post was too outrageous to be anything but a larp.

Cool info bro... so your mom and grandmother will be my target.

He found out he was jewish.

>hasn't attained black belt status
Why haven't you chaired off yet?

This. Every good martial arts teacher will tell you, the best defense against a knife is to fucking book it in the opposite direction

>muh tyranny
You guys do realize that in the entire U.S. history, since 1776, the government has NEVER been tyrannical? The second amendment has never been used to defend against tyranny so that argument is invalid.

kek

>Decrepit elderly ladies should be able to Krav Maga the shit out of 6'4 burglars

Genius.

Weak argument is weak. I am pretty sure even Ip could not stop a bullet. Nigga-Nogs aren't going to give you a fair fight, stop living in delusion. You are going to get your ass shot if you don't shoot first.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16K)

Just stop.

>Henry "Runaway" Rollins

Whoa dude you're so right. I should take a page from your book and run away while my friend gets killed instead.

Attached: 5646.jpg (817x857, 63K)

>need
Rights have never been about "need".

There, the whole foundation of all your anti-gun arguments destroyed.

>break three boards with one swipe of my hand.
You've overstepped your leash faggot, if you were truly trained you would know that breaking wood with your delicate hand is retarded hollywood imagination.

>Rights have never been about "need".
So you admit you don't need guns? Wow, thanks for agreeing with me.

Guns were invented by people with brains, you suddenly have an army that requires a fraction of training as bowmen. Early on bowmen were as effective as guns, but much more costly to replace.
The idea of using something that rapidly combust in a confined environment to launch a projectile isn't something a brain let can conceive of.
Put a weakling with a gun 50 feet away from a martial artist and see what happens.
Or even a weakling with a bow.
Or a sling.
Who wins?
How did David defeat Goliath despite being a manlet?

There are needs for guns but needs aren't the justifications for rights. But you already know this, you're just an annoying larper.

>an aromatic plant with grayish-green leaves that are used as a culinary herb, native to southern Europe and the Mediterranean.

This guy is retarded.

Attached: Capture.png (638x223, 54K)

>not decrepit elderly punk rockers

>I have a gun + distance
>you have cover + cqc training
Yeah I'll just get closer to you. Ok.

Only reason to have a gun is for home-defense.

That's it.

Attached: 1518854678209.png (994x1042, 304K)

>implying all people can be equally strong
I will shoot your "stronk" nigger ass and you will be pushing up daises.
>checkmate faggot

Attached: gun-control.jpg (197x250, 10K)

>Not train martial arts and practice shooting at the same time
This is the reason you will always loose against an experienced shooter

I'll tell you what. You try to karate chop this guy into not pistol whipping you within an inch of your life. I'll watch.

Attached: b55441767728c1bb047946cb8b75d7af.jpg (500x375, 37K)

Um, sweetie, there are actually over 42 million reasons to have a gun.

Attached: 45356.png (1566x125, 36K)

A gun is the true equalizer of people. Doesn't matter if you're beefed up or a twinkie, a bullet can and will incapacitate you.

SAGE THIS FUCKING GARBAGE SLIDE SHIT. This thread was posted almost word for word days ago fuck off you faggot

S
A
G
E

Yeah, because no one needed security or protection in Iraq in 2004. It was a peaceful nation with zero conflict or danger.
You LARPfag.

FUCK YOU we can protect ourselves how we see fit FAGGOT!!!
when I see special forces trained in hand to hand combat only and sent out on their mission with no firearms training or firearms I'll reconsider, until then I'll break neck if your close enough and shoot your ass if your not

Attached: 1461873214073.jpg (600x463, 25K)

>guns are tools of the weak
>yet when you want a strong offense or defense you get people with guns

forced me to contemplate

Attached: 1421798054840.png (1585x1527, 43K)

Guns are only good for the autists on Sup Forums that kill themselves.

Muscles beat guns you stupid faggot. The image in the OP says so.

Attached: 1506041781908.jpg (500x333, 34K)

Wait a minute brohamm, two of those posts are not like the others.

Attached: Seth Moulton Demands Gun Control.jpg (1200x1132, 438K)

No. The only reason to have a gun is because you can. We have a law that says your right to bear arms shall not be infringed. The founding fathers found it fitting that the populace be allowed access to the same defense and offensive weapons that the government had to prevent tyranny, which is the aim of everyone who seeks power. We should be able to have access to jets, tanks and explosives too, for the reason stated above. We should also have mental health and as a society should lock up ravaging autists, homosexuals, feminists, traps, people who know more gender pronouns than state codes, and liberals.

If planned parenthood would hurry up and kill off the nigger population, no one would worry about gun crime, we have a nigger problem, not a gun problem. The liberals have incentivized poverty babies and that is the only reason there is a nigger under the age of 40 in America today.

Attached: 16352462358.png (870x859, 453K)

wasn't talking to you, faggot.

You would have no reason to exercise the right if you didn't have a need for it.

Needs were the basis of rights. For example, the founders though people needed to have freedom of religion and gave people that right.

Oi, this is my board too you cheeky cunt, you. I can post here if I want to.

Just more reason why I've never been much of a Rollins fans. He's got some good takes/good views, but then he says shit like this.

Also, the last thread hit the bump limit and got archived so I have to post it again to continue the discussion.

It's funny, 'cause even Bruce Lee, in his book on Jeet Kune Do, admitted that the practicality of martial arts against guns was limited at best, fatal at worst. I don't think for a second you are comparable to Bruce Lee. So, you just go on living in your fantasy where a punch outclasses a gun.

>can break three boards with one swipe of my hand
You're trolling and it's too obvious to be funny.

2/10, sage

Get raped by a flammenwerfer.

Attached: 1446133354913.png (870x352, 115K)

the iron doesn't even respect rollins these days...

What, blindly charging US soldiers getting mown down by some low life terrorists?

Would our guns truly protect us from a tyrannical government? Especially from the largest and most technologically advanced military in the world?

and i thought rollins was based. what a fool i was.

It seems to work for Vietnamese peasants and desert tribals, so...

At least post the authentic Rollin's quote you cuckold.

Attached: Henry Rollins Gets Hard.jpg (576x576, 125K)

I own a several guns for hunting and pest control, and some just because I like them.

Debate me, you fucking pathetic soyboys.

It didn't really work for either of those.

Still wrong. The Founding Fathers recognized these rights are natural and set amendments in place to ensure the government doesn't infringe on it. They feared that niggers like you would try and take them away because you don't care about natural rights, so they specifically outlined them. It just so happens that some rights are also backed by needs, but by no means do rights need a need.

either of two bushy North American plants with silvery-gray leaves in all fields

YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?!

Because they've extended the 2nd amendment rights to the people and know what would go down, karate kid

dude i could totally beat that guy's ass. i'm 50. current date kids r sissies

And yer wrong

Real cenarios not yer illegal chambered concealed carry.

youtu.be/2fjMpn7JCJ0

who the fuck cares you’re still not getting my guns

how bout if i come into your house and beat ur ass?

We'll rip them out of your hands faggot.

Attached: 59F38E82-277F-430B-91BB-96E9CA2C51F0.jpg (1211x1190, 169K)

>I have years of martial arts experience resulting in a brown belt and have never felt the need to carry a gun.

Not everyone can spend thousands of dollars for martial arts training when you can buy a gun for less than a hundred and get a better effect.

such a fucking sissy.. i drop him with one straight right,

Did you even read the quote? Lol yanno what, nevermind

Attached: 81C50F51-72F4-4107-BF74-253E58DD3536.jpg (850x400, 92K)