This is the worst season in at least a year, right? When the front page shows are Dragonball Super, Blend S...

This is the worst season in at least a year, right? When the front page shows are Dragonball Super, Blend S, and fucking Ousama Game, you know people are desperate

You say that every season.

Someone always does, but this is the first time in a while that I only have one show I care about. That's rough.

Go make the board a favor and go watch Konohana Kitan and Urahara, so you can put them on the front page instead.

Dunno about the first, but Urahara is bad, my man

>Blend S
Is fun, neck yourself my man

if I wanted a retarded version of Working I'd watch WWW.Working

DB has constantly been on the front page since it started re-airing, those fags are insufferable. Blend S is this season's moe SoL though, and Ousama Game is a train wreck worthy of the front page. Pretty typical season really.

Spring was much worse.

>wanting something more serious
nice autism

WWW.Working was actually good though.

Who are you quoting?

Konohana saves the season alone.

Warau Salesman, Re:Creators, and Uchouten Kazoku were all good in Spring. Thats two more good shows than this one.

dragonball will compose at least 40% of Sup Forums for the rest of its existence, blend s threads are mostly bots, and osama game is the shitposting event of the year

>Warau Salesman, Re:Creators
>good
Can't speak for Uchouten Kazoku since I didn't watch it but I know for certain Re:Creators was trash and the threads were just as bad

japanese dilbert was trash

I think it's a very good season, its's Sup Forums's taste that is getting worse.

>Re:Creators
>good

Pretty sure he was trolling.

Is is is this is true?

Don't underestimate the shit taste of shounenshitters

>Umaru
>Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
>Kino no Tabi
>Blend S
>Konohana Kitan
>Imouto sae Ireba Ii.
>Shobitch
>Two Car

This is a pretty fucking great season. All dem cute girls and the cute things they do. What more could an Sup Forumsnon ask for?

Spics to leave

I have to admit, with some notable exceptions this whole year has been really bad.

>no MnY
>*ignores how bad most of the list is*
>Two Car

Gem girls best season tho

What was so good last year and the year before that compared to 2017?

>3DPD reaction image

This season has a spread of decent shows in lots of different genres. I'm not even sure what you're looking for if there's nothing here you like.

>3DPD anime

calm your buttburgers

people like dragon ball, not my fault you don't know how to have fun

3DCG = cancer

It must be hard living a life where you hate things to try to be cool.

I feel bad for you i hope you have a good day.

>D7Ppuhj.png
go back there