What does Sup Forums think of this guy. Is he /ourgoy/?

What does Sup Forums think of this guy. Is he /ourgoy/?

Attached: HDDcZEYN_400x400.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE
renseradioarchives.com/dduke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hes a big guy

He's more /ourguy/ than many others.
I only wish he would stop settling for Zionist stooges because he can find no one else to support. It's embarrassing, like a man who takes home the first bar slut who notices him. Duke: help us.

Attached: Nehlen-VS-Duke.jpg (765x878, 218K)

he's bad ass and the goy-voice for those who'd prefer to NOT have a White moment and hurt far more than sensitive feelings. But ... they keep pushing Whitey; don't they?

No, he refuses to call out the JQ, abandoned his homeland, laps around europe and blames Islam for everything all for his patreon beta bucks.

He's about as /our guy/ as a person can be. He's devoted his entire life to preserving white identity.
He's said multiple times that he represents the white man, not the establishment jews

You clearly haven't watched anything onthis guy.
He always calls out the Jews

then it is time to call out Paul Nehlen as a shill-fuck that needs to be deported to the front-lines of Israel' next war. Nehlen is too comfty.
- If Nehlen is not prepared to do what Nathan from Iowa is prepared to do, then Paul needs to be isolated in the desert, in a shipping container, in the desert heat; not opening his mouth and practicing conspiracy to commit freedom of speech.
tl;dr Is Nehlen a fucking Jew NIgger?

...for Jews

Looks like a woman with plastic surgery.

I hate to blackpill anyone but from my perspective the Europeans do not have a real ally. Everyone speaking for us is a Zionist or a Jew. They are either Jews who hate us or self-hating whites, from the eceleb to the politician. Who is our ally? I dont know.

tldr the only answer I have is hatred.

no one "preserves the White identity" by sucking Jew ass you dumb fucking Goyim. You either fight or stay somewhere safe faggot

he is our /botoxgrandpa/

duke is legit as fuck, just watch a couple of vids, hes on point. our guy 110%

>He's devoted his entire life to preserving white identity.
can you list his accomplishments in this field?
I understand there are hundreds to pick from, just give me the top 25

I fucking love David Duke!

Did you listen to his show this morning with Dr. Michael Hill of League of the South? Great great discussions!

>/ourguy/
= Deep State meme

Never IRL

Never follow any of these media faggots

Trust NOBODY in life

Grow the fuck up!

/thread

Attached: 2017 alt right rally cia.jpg (776x580, 206K)

Why did he get plastic surgery?

lol maybe i was thinking about Lauren Southern

because hes a subversive sellout faggot.

This, Based!

Everyone who supports or likes white people or is white is a CIA SHILL

Fuck white people

MAGA :^)

The European ally that is the European ally is the European that understands she is a European. Stop waiting around for the 'Tommy's', US faggot. We flee'd from them a long time ago for these same reasons. UK faggots are fags. They lack the 'American Spirit' and they are now being overrun by Pajeets, Mohammeds, Kerpals, Mkwekwe's and every other shit skin worldwide.
>Sorry for the Black pill home goy

>using singular form of the word "surgery"

im sorry what is your post sayin exactly? im asking who our ally is. we have to have an ally..

No got a link?

I'm only catching up on his audio book on the JQ now and watching this Alex Jones interview that AJ deleted. It was hilarious to watch Jones squirm and tiptoe around naming the jew while Duke drops some heavy bombs and lays out his arguments really well.

youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

Any other related vids or our goys that are recommended watching?

Attached: 1521577061526.jpg (1000x3000, 931K)

Here's the link for all the radio archives
renseradioarchives.com/dduke

He is a really smart dude. Very mild mannered too. He doesn't seem angry and hateful. Cool guy.

>supports
daddy daddy love me daddy I want daddy to love me and be my leader daddy daddy reeeeeee daddy daddy love me daddy I want daddy to love me and be my leader daddy daddy reeeeeeedaddy daddy love me daddy I want daddy to love me and be my leader daddy daddy reeeeeeedaddy daddy love me daddy I want daddy to love me and be my leader daddy daddy reeeeeeedaddy daddy love me daddy I want daddy to love me and be my leader daddy daddy reeeeeeedaddy daddy love me daddy I want daddy to love me and be my leader daddy daddy reeeeeeedaddy daddy love me daddy I want daddy to love me and be my leader daddy daddy reeeeeeedaddy daddy love me daddy I want daddy to love me and be my leader daddy daddy reeeeeeedaddy daddy love me daddy I want daddy to love me and be my leader daddy daddy reeeeeeedaddy daddy love me daddy I want daddy to love me and be my leader daddy daddy reeeeeeedaddy daddy love me daddy I want daddy to love me and be my leader daddy daddy reeeeeeedaddy daddy love me daddy I want daddy to love me and be my leader daddy daddy reeeeeee

Attached: alt right break down.jpg (3060x1128, 560K)

he’s a good chef but curses a lot

yet another closeted conservative. it truly is weird as fuck

Attached: 1501170588320.jpg (968x6380, 855K)

This was, in a way, an integral part in moving the overton window.

kek

Attached: 1512701084624.jpg (289x292, 23K)

Absolute top goy. He was at Charlottesville too, risking his own life, for us.

You'd be surprised at how many blacks look past their biases and watch DD because the man always always calls out the JQ.