When did you realise it was shit?

When did you realise it was shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fuv_BKsobH4
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=48&v=8RoGOBSYW6I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sometime during the cell arc

The animation, power levels, lame new character designs. There were so many red flags but I'm going to have to say "Super saiyan fetus"

Somewhere around the first episode

Episode one. I knew immediantley this wasnt gonna be as good as DBZ

New art and new promotional material had me worried with how fucking how Yamamura has become (see OP), the fifth episode until now minus maybe 10 episodes.

Blue haired Trunks is still the fucking dumbest, most inconsistent shit, ever. Literally no reason for it. Super sabotages itself. It's amazing.

>hur mah toriyama
>hur its supposed to be blue

cool it was purple for 20 years and kid Trunks is still purple. It literally causes inconsistency for no reason. And just looks fucking dumb, especially since blue hair is he new SS form.

As soon as I realized every arc after Piccolo was the same thing over and over again.
>OH SHIT THE STRONGEST GUY EVER IS EVIL how is Goku and the rest gonna save the day?!

stop fucking whining about his hair colour fuuuuck

He has aged. Maybe with age his hair colour has changed?

people whine about goten and trunks not being aged. Its because of ridiculous complaints like these.

stop it

When everybody around me said it was great. Yeah, i speak spanish.

Because Toriyamas name was attached to it
The guys a fucking hack. Admit it and move on.

Just read the manga.

The manga's exactly as bad, don't kid yourself

I re-learn it with every episode.

It’s not, nice (You) you got there.

When it made me reconsider GT as a decent sequel.

During Goku Black arc.
> 5 sec of battle scenes
> all they do is talk, talk, talk and smug
That's literally every DBS episode.

> dragon ball super
> cell arc

Not yet

I realized it was shit from the first episode. Then as it went on I realized it was getting better.

You're delusional

>impliying dragon ball z is good

This

>heh, if i hate this thing that is popular then i'll manage to look cool because it's like saying "i'm even better than this very popular thing"

who hurt you, little man?

> WITH AGE, HIS HAIR COLOR CHANGED

You fucking mongoloid... How dumb are you to think this? It's inconsistent and bad writing.

Stop trying to defend it.

>It's popular therefore it's good
I've been a DB fan since I was a baby boi, I'm not being contrarian, Super fucking blows. Worse than GT

was it your uncle that hurt you? something your 4th grade teacher said?

Jokes aside, honestly this. That first episode was terrible and honestly it made me drop Super until the 1st tournament arc came around.

I dropped super completely until the U6 tournament, still thought it was mediocre at best, and actually got into it around the Black/Zamasu arc.

There’s a reason shueisha stepped in and created a whole new department to control and become the Editorial Office for the anime you idiot.
That’s why the anime even improved recently to begin with from its initial atrocious start.
You’re fucking delusional if you think the rushed no named retards that expanded upon Toriyama’s plot outline for the anime did as well of a job as the manga done by the miracle duo themselves.

The problem is the anime didn’t give a fuck about matching the bloodline’s hair colors.
In the manga it is always depicted as Bulma’s offsprings having identical hair color as her. (Trunks and Bra)
The initial BoG concept art by Tori himself drew Trunks blue to match blue Bulma, but for some reason Toei decided to revert back to Teal for Bulma and purple for Trunks.
Later on in RoF movie they finally decided to use the blue haired Bulma from the BoG art and thus half of the new colors was implemented.

The first arc, but I still watch because it is Dragon Ball.

During the Universe 6 Arc, I was half hoping Piccolo would get a decent fight but I was mistaken. The only reason I'm still watching is because it's a Dragon Ball thing and nostalgia is a hell of a drug and not much else that airs each season really interests me.

When the u6 arc started.
Vegeta vs Cabbe is the worst fight in this entire franchise.

The moment I saw blue hair palette swap as a transformation.

Episode 4

They both did a terrible job on an outline that wasn't good to begin wtih.
It's just obvious no one working on Super gives a single fuck about it, not even Toriyama.

A retard said the manga is exactly as bad which is false. End of argument.

After the timeskip between kid Goku and teen Goku. Course, it was still just Dragon Ball then.

No, that's true.
Both are at the same level of worthlessness, although for different reasons.

Since the first episode of Z.
The entire franchise has been worthless cancer shit from the beginning.

Stop trying to drag the manga down to the pathetic level of Toei you pleb.

goku black arc was mostly competent

When I heard the worst oepning in history of anime:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fuv_BKsobH4

I don't need to, Super does the job of bringing the franchise down to retarded levels.

black arc could have redeemed the entire thing
why did the ending have to be so horrible?

When they said the first arc was going to be BoTGs.

You’re dodging the statement. The manga is not as bad as the anime and you still haven’t provided any evidence stating it is.
The anime was terrible and there’s a reason Shueisha stepped in.

Yeah, to make them similar.
Which would help getting rid of the autismos fighting over anime and manga.
Only thing needed afterwards is the cancellation of Super.
I'm sure Toriyama will get tired of this soon.

Sometime around when they did the movie recap.

When it was concieved

When I knew RoF was part of the main continuity, that movie was so bad, palette swaps, unexplained power levels, retcons, 4 month training, PIS ending.

It suffered from everything that makes Super garbage but since it came in a nice package of good animation and art due to being a movie people though it was the best thing ever.

How are there still people defending this shit. Even fucking Toriyama called the anime poor at one point

lol like if Toriyama is one to talk, most of the crap comes from his draft since they are shared with the manga.

What he called out was the animation quality.
Everything that Super has been comes from his shitty outlines.

Toriyama basically gives them the skeleton of the plot and its up to Toyo/Toei to flesh it out.

Tori being a hack is old news, but the "new crowd" I'd argue are even worse

When internet and youtube is full of ultra complex theories but the anime don't have anything of that.

Is not shit, is just Dragon Ball on 2017. More focussed on young audiences (no blood, no real violence) and full of cartoon logic, that means that lore can be fucked in any episode.

GT has absolutely nothing.
It had no plot, no villains, no nothing, literally the only positive trait of GT was the art by prime Yamamuro, and even that was fucked up because the animation was garbage.

Super and GT and the Buu arc from Z where all kind of shit. Most of Z is pretty decent but the only good one was plains simply Dragon Ball.

No aliens nor power levels, just a journey to the west inspired adventure with some fights here and there and techniques and whatnot.

so.. it was someone closer to you than that? did your big brother play with your no-no area when you were longer? is that it?

SS4 is cool.

>people literally damage controlling Super back to back on Sup Forums of all fucking places
6/10 trolling, just because some spics actually think there's literally nothing wrong with Super and it's actually better than previous series.

yeesh, it's worse than I thought

I give them the benefit of the doubt, they have to bend all their work to fit into a shitty plot it will be shitty no matter what.

If they had a clean slate to work with we could make a more accurate judgment but everyone's too busy kissing Tori's ass despite him throwing garbage and showing he has no interest in getting back to DB and only does it because they are paying him big bucks to attach his name on it.

Nearly any premise is workable if a writer has a shred of talent.

Most anime writers don't have enough talent to work on the shit they are forced to adapt.

Even something Dragon Ball filler tier or DBZ movie tier would be a great improvement.

Some concepts from the filler in DBZ are god tier. Simple is always best and DBS fails at that hardly, even simple comedy is easily misinterpreted in the anime like Gokuu and "kissing".

I didn't yet.

It's ok. Zen-Oh being all lovecraftian and him and goku having matching personalities is kind of interesting. Though I skipped everything that looked like shit and just started the tournament of power

When it was announced.

right? this highly troubled, profoundly contrarian, totally ignorant brat has some serious demons to be throwing such a bitch fit..

To be fair you didn't much of value especially in case you watched the two films (where SSG and SSB are introduced)
Champa tournament was easily the worst tournament arc in the franchise with the weak enemies and no chance of the protagonists ever fighting each other. Only redeeming thing about it is the episode Goku goes kaioken. Zamasu arc left nothing of impact in the story aside from Goku randomly visiting Zeno and the GP in the middle of the arc for no apparent reason. You could miss it entirely and you wouldn't feel like you even lost anything when going onward, except for the potara fusion not being permanent and also short as fuck when the fusion is too strong.

I started the series around the Goku Black arc, so there, everything before it seemed like a story that would delight a retarded chimp.

Wari wari~ bishop sama

Ah shit I meant to ironically weeb on another board oh well

>Trolling is now called being ironic

Why are you guys so afraid of using words after normies adopt them?
In what fucking way is this "irony"

Point taken

im still enjoying this more than Dbz at the moment

Literally the first episode, which they were creating filler for something not based on manga

>Being this much of an idiot
Minors are not allowed on Sup Forums user

Whole heartedly agree with you on this one. After Piccolo it all went to shit.

no i agree it was sometime around there when i realized this show will go on forever downhill. the bar can always get lowered the bottom is as infinite as goku's power

>tfw this was the last thing
Bulma said in DB

1:00
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=48&v=8RoGOBSYW6I

Will Bra surpass her mother in brains and beauty?

Always but still wanted to watch the last arc for nostalgia I guess, it's mostly shit with a couple cool parts

when potara defused after an hour

Super Saiyan Rage.
Especially glaring, considering that the Black arc was actually not bad.

episode 4, when the animation dropped I instantly dropped the show.

When some fucker at Toei said, "let's put the last episode of the first arc on volume 2 so they'll have to buy it to see the end".

Congratulations, Toei. I liked Battle of Gods and would have bought it, but ROF was shit, so now instead of buying volume 1 and not 2 I'm now buying neither.

Why is Bulma still so close with Yamcha after all these years? You don't think anything funny is going on behind Vegeta's back, do you? Has Bra ever exhibited any Saiyan traits?

No. But she will surpass her in being alive.

fwi you all are just a loud very very very very small minority