Who else has left JewTube and moved to bitchute?

Who else has left JewTube and moved to bitchute?

Attached: bitchute.jpg (702x390, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/3J1utSugl8U2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

here here pal, love me those crazies and edgelords who upload to bitchute

What's the difference between this and hooktube?

yes please move all your childish nazi shit to bitchtube, it's the next best thing, move now

I've found some decent redpills on there which is a nice change of pace from the normie shit recommended on YouTube.
No censorship. Basically like the internet used to be.
Day of the rake is coming soon.

Hooktube is a way to link youtube content without giving the uploader or google any positive metrics or data.

t. made hooktube

Self Bump.

Attached: 1509988895535.jpg (1280x720, 259K)

Never heard of it?

Does it also have trending videos?

Yes.
bitchute.com

oh boy its a nazi echochamber just what we need

dtube is also good

I use that one on occasion too.

I don't go there specifically for WN videos even though I consider myself somewhat of a WN. I more or less find general redpills and contrarian videos that otherwise wouldn't normally be allowed on YouTube.
Have fun with your normietube though. Maybe watch that clip of the simpsons for the 1000th time or other tired shit.

Well, I just moved thanks to you. Thanks for information OP. Threads like these are why I come here.

bitchute.com/video/3J1utSugl8U2/
Clicked over and saw this king jew faggot... His Fulcrum News is crashing.

"The Public is not Supporting our Work."

Yeah, because you're a wing nut fucktard who's been banned from Twitter, YouTube, and probably Facebook.

Attached: seaman.png (789x381, 248K)

No problem user.

remember this?

Attached: 1490830973465.png (1635x613, 325K)

Nobody

>t. kike shill

Seen Tim Pool on bitchute, as well as in range TV along with some other big channels there.

I don't think any major YouTubers actually no longer post on YouTube and just post on bitchute. Either they are slowly transitioning to bitchute or plan on posting on both.

bitchute
>bi
>trans
>poop chute?

Attached: 1517158642324.webm (1280x720, 1.62M)

Does it give the uploader views?

None

bitchute is picking up 'speed' every day. Just the other day I spent most of my time on bitchute and almost none on you_shit.