About to eat 4 grams of this shit what am I in for?

About to eat 4 grams of this shit what am I in for?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.82M)

Buckle up buckaroo

if nig, you can handle it

Red veined and red pilled

le 56%

More pain, and or sickness.

Attached: milk.jpg (480x480, 25K)

don't worry OP, you'll still be faggot when it's done

>VPN
>le 0%

>About to eat 4 grams of this shit what am I in for?
>eat
It says it is not for human consumption !!!!
Follow the rules.

Start off with 2g instead of 4 or you're in for a bad time.

bring 2 cups water to boil
place desired dosage into h2O
SIMMER for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally
allow to cool
drink

Attached: 13380912_1322460501101635_1216261046_n.jpg (1080x809, 145K)

junkies are trash

A gas chamber

Pickles are the best
Milk is disgusting
Kys

>Implying Amerimutts are human

Use more, I would start off with 10g

Wut is it?

If its your first time and you don't have a tolerance to anything like opiates try 2 or 3 grams first.

It is addicting and it does fuck you up

careful op, kratom is highly addictive and has withdrawals similar to opiates for people who regularly use it. look at the reddit sub /r/quittingkratom you will see all the miserable people on there supporting each other.

Maybe if you're using it to get off heroin.

4g is not much, but may induce nausea and mild dizziness. If you must do it, cut the dose in half. This can be a nasty plant. Prolonged use will cause kidney damage and mild/moderate narcotic withdrawal symptoms. I recommend avoiding it's use.

>t. Botanist

One time I drank a tea made with 2 African and Amazon herbs *classified* and took a nap then went through a cloud wormhole and saw a god with a ball of condensed lightning in his lap. Aryans only.

Op died

Its opiate-lite. If you take enough red vein you can get a nod going on. Its alright. Not to be abused. The moment you start taking it daily is the moment you're fucked. It'll constipate you, make you barf and make you depressed as fuck when you run out. If you arent niggardly, take it once every couple weeks tops. If you're high time preference low IQ mongoloid you need to avoid.

Yeah its addicting but you can taper off pretty easily is you want to and its easy to get so its not a problem to taper. It feels better than codeine but not as good as hydrocodone.

>t. Sackler Drug Family IDF

>4 grams
Have fun with a stomach ache and vomiting. Take like a gram or 2 and you'll get a nice little energy buzz.

Relief. You'll be fine just maybe try with 2g first so you don't get sick. Up to you.

toss n wash 7 grams and then chill. it's gonna feel like hydrocodone. don't do it too often. it is legal though, so whatever

I haven't barfed from it yet and I poop once a day every day. been taking it daily for a couple weeks now...

Sounds like Zeus, I took LSD and had a "meet God" experience, also heard His name ... YHVH is totally off and wrong, jews are dumb.

Absolutely nothing. I ate that shit until I became nauseous and threw up everywhere... what a waste.

Attached: 1515541977550.png (510x843, 292K)

How much did you take

MODS MODS MODS

>Follow the rules.
Es entspricht nicht dem amerikanischen Geist, auf Regeln zu achten.

you sound like a dope fiend

The political side to this is the recent battle for the ban of Kratom by the DEA, so yes it belongs on /pol

This. You will get sick as fuck and its horribly unpleasant

Should kratom even be legal?

works best with hot water, treat it a like tea or coffee, needs heat to get all the good stuff out. otherwise you'll have to wait for your body to digest it...and then you hit First Pass effect in your liver which reduces a lot of the potency.

best thing to do is snort of keep it under your tongue if you want fast results.

t. user since 2016

Honestly I can't remember cause it was over a year ago. I just wanted to try it once cause I stopped smoking weed for a while and was bored. I bought some and took it a few times increasing dose everytime.. I just kept getting more nauseous and eventually threw up a lot my last time and was like fuck it.

probably nothing, kratom is garbage.

why boil it why not just stirr it into water and drink ?

Attached: 1520798551826.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Tatletail much?

I feel euphoric

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.1M)

It definitely made me barf and fucked up my stomach

All plants should be legal.

Took like 8ish grams (heaping tablespoon) of red bali before work at around 10:30. Feeling fine. Might have another dose here shortly. It tastes like ass though.

Protip. Put a little hot water in a cup and mix it hot. Then cut it with cold. Makes it way easier to mix and drink.

I wish I could get some legal stimulants. My adderall guy ran out and I was legitimately only using it for hardcore study sessions. I would very much like a nice functional alternative. I don't care about recreational purposes.

Dear kratom:

For the past 11 months, you have kept me from going outside and enjoying what life has to offer. You locked me inside my home thinking I was safe under your effects. You lied to me telling me that my days were productive. You made me believe time moving fast was better than time moving slow. When I was bored you promised me inspiration which never came.

Kratom, you sapped me of my appetite for hours and then allowed me to binge on anything because I was starving. You made me sit there with friends as they ate at a normal hour and I lied saying, "I just ate" when in fact I was just high on you. You made me sneak around in my house to take more of you while my girlfriend was there not knowing what I was doing. I lied to her. I lied to everyone in my life. Worst of all, kratom, you made me to lie to myself.

You told me you were all-natural. You were a miracle healing herb. You promised that I would not get addicted to you. I believed you when you said taking breaks would bring back the magic. And taking DLPA and ashwagandha would be restorative. You marked my face with melasma but promised that it would go away if I took a few weeks off. It didn't. When I couldn't think straight and was forced to lay down, it was never your fault. Why did I believe your lies?

Remember how you told me not to worry about the cost because everything in life has a price? You compared yourself to a gym membership. Even after I told you that I've spent almost $2000 in the last year, you convinced me that it was for a better quality of life.

I promise you, kratom, my life is in a much worse place now than before we met. The insomnia and RLS... thanks for that misery as well. Now I have to pay the true price of using you. Weeks if not months of struggle to get out of this dark hole we dug together. But I will make it out and no matter what you try and tell me, I will not listen to you any more.

Now I know everything you say is a lie.

Attached: 1519661933426.jpg (771x1024, 254K)

Red vein gives you energy

>Milk is disgusting
Found a mutt.

>snorting
>average dose is 5-7 grams

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Gun control doesn't work. Tell me why drug control can. I can literally grow and harvest my own opium just like you can make your own 1911 from an 80% frame.

if its your first time probably really stimulated then youll mellow out and pass out also dont touch that shit it lowers ur t dude

Nah i just dabble

I believe so, because it is beneficial for pain, and depression. If anything it hasn't caused much harm. Let the people have something to calm down in this hectic World besides alcohol.
Most of them have pain to deal with as well. Banning it is only gonna create a black market. This is a plant used by professionals around the U.S. a lot are doctors, Police etc. Which is mainly why they backed off banning around 2016.

Cow milk is loaded with estrogen. People here will swear off soy like it's fucking poison, but turn around and chug milk meant for babby cows.

Go to shrink tell them you can't concentrate have poor sense of direction and act real animated like you're sped up they'll prescribe you wherever stimulants you want with a few easy appointments

What about Ritalin?

Sounds like you're just a weak pussy who doesn't know how to mitigate. I fucking love not having to sleep or eat as much without taking amphetamines.

idk man if you don't drink shit milk i don't see it being a problem

Not much, a mild opiod high. Posibbly a crippling addiction in the future.

>$2000 in the last year,
kratom is around 100 dollars a kilo , how the fuck did you eat 20 kilos in a year /?

>milk is disgusting
Hey fellow white people

Bravo Reddit

Faggot. Just dump it in your mouth and wash it down with water.

It has nothing to do with the quality of the milk, it will contain estrogen from the mother cow regardless. Sup Forums only holds this double standard because non-whites often have trouble digesting dairy. It's pretty retarded.

Or mix it up with some O.J.

faggot

>For the past 11 months, you have kept me from going outside and enjoying what life has to offer.

I don't see how that's possible. Maeng Da certainly wouldn't have done that. Kratom helps working outside, because the heat or the cold become more tolerable. Indonesians had it first, they it for energy to work. If you did 5 minutes of research into it's orgins and use for years you would know this.
Also it was banned once before in Indonesia, because it destroyed the native Opium economy.

Juden detected.

Ritalin is a schedule II drug you can't just walk into Walgreens and purchase it

Degenerate. Go back to meth bud, it's the best solution.

Say later to boners.

nigger

Probably nausea. Once you find the right dose it’s pleasurable though.

Nah. Toss and wash. It’s not that bad.

I've never taken meth or any uppers before, you millennial soyboy. Learn to fucking read.

>do drugs
>quit drugs
BOTH

I meant does it help like Adderall.
That's what they put me on before, but only took it one time. All it did was was make me feel like my heart was about to explode.

Kratom, a legal opioid. Google it.

yeah i've tried staying a way from dairy for two months trying to be primal as fuck only eat meat, non gluttonous grains, nuts only brazil and macadmia/ fruit but man dairy is addictive i crave milk broke that shit with some unpasteurized jersey cow milk read about the a2 protein

Kratom is weak shit that is mostly a body high. The most psychoactive trait kratom possess is a 'dream like state.' Step up to psychedelics for mind blowing experiences.

Attached: 1651651.gif (500x750, 350K)

I take Ritalin and have taken Adderall Ritalin seems smoother for me it may be different for you that's why they have so many different stim medicines

mild opiate-like high
i hope you grow out of your drug seeking and experimentation phase soon, user.
take it from me.
anything that's "hip" nowadays, just walk the other way.
be that all pop culture, drugs, craft beer, cigarettes, club "culture", rave "culture", festivals, selling drugs, (ok if you're smart, and stay sober)

Attached: degeneracy.jpg (700x430, 78K)

I take it as a sleep aide. Still shit the same. I drink plenty of water, no change in urine color. No depression when not taking it.

Possible I don't have these side effects because I don't drink or use other drugs.

Is yours insta-release? Just took one it's 10mg IR.

you know, stealing jokes from top gear wont make you funny, hans.

>cow milk raises estrogen levels
Cow milk contains androgenic properties, which greatly boost testosterone levels. While most estrogen is flushed entirely from the system via the liver.
You'd be raising your t levels by entire percents by drinking organic cow milk and estrogen wouldn't even raise 1 in your body.

You have no fucking clue how the human body works.
Most estrogen ingested is not viable for transmission into the blood stream and the little that does is quickly filtered out or balanced by a raise in testosterone.
Unhealthy habits promote estrogen, lack of proper nutrition is an unhealthy habit.
Milk however can be used to maintain proper nutrition.
If you're drinking soy milk all day and acting like it's better it can lower total body health.

It's all about moderation you fucking newfag.

Sounds more like marijuana than kratom.

Oh, and fuck off back to reditt faggot.

>Amerika
>Geist

Attached: strip mall.jpg (474x263, 25K)

So don't have fun ok gramps. I wouldn't have gotten that mind-blowing blowjob from the tight 18 year old I met in a drug induced Haze at a rave last week

Nothing much.

I was disappointed. It ain't heroin.

says the alboroach

Attached: 1521460340873m.jpg (418x1024, 98K)

Red Vein Maeng Diarrhea

I see this garbage sold at every poo convenience store in Oregon. What is this garbage and people actually take it? I'm mormon so everyone taking drugs look like retards to me.

Also sage.

>tfw been taking no more than 5g a day
>finding out all the people who complain about "m-m-muh kratom withdrawal/addiction were literally taking 1-1.5oz a day for months or years

>soyspacing and announcing your sages
Enjoy your ban.

Attached: 1512747313831.jpg (576x432, 46K)

Get yourself a capsule filler, fuck this toss and wash or mixing bullshit, capsules are the patrician's choice.