The True Redpills

Okay, I think it is time to check who here is aware of the real redpills. Were you aware of these?

1) Europeans (at least Northern Europeans) descend form the lost ten tribes of Israel who were exiled from the Holy Land around 700 B.C. This also coincides with the emergence of European high culture and it is hardly a coincidence that Europeans used an alphabet similiar to Hebrew and wrote from right to left.

This is not a pro-Jew post mind you. Jeshua explicitly stated that he had come for the lost sheep of Israel and also condemned Judah. However, in the end of days we will be reconciled with Judah. Yet, until that time we need to treat them as enemies since they are jealous of us and hate us for our purer faith, but we may not kill them off actually.

2) Niggers descend from Ham. Ham probably had blood of fallen angels from before the flood in his veins. We know from the book of Enoch that the offspring of such a union became the demons. I don't know if that applies to niggers, but we need to be open to the possibility that they may not be human. I don't know for sure though

Attached: 1518012759923.png (639x347, 556K)

Other urls found in this thread:

babylonrisingblog.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
people.ucalgary.ca/~vandersp/Courses/texts/jordgeti.html#united
iep.utm.edu/frankfur/
marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm
plato.stanford.edu/entries/lukacs/
www-personal.umich.edu/~hfox/gramsci.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614
plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/marcuse/
archive.fo/t47rq
archive.fo/5ur2L
archive.fo/6w63s
archive.fo/LYBTW
archive.fo/EvJym
archive.fo/Pe4JE
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who else on Sup Forums is this woke and is aware of these issues?

Wow, I am not the only one!

So if this is true then what?

Insane, but makes a lot of sense

Attached: 1515116659251.jpg (367x401, 21K)

I will never understand ostensibly white people who are so ashamed of our past that they try to replace it with Jewish mythology. Indo-European languages/genetics did not enter Europe "around 700 BC" from the near east. That's ridiculous.

If Ham had the blood of fallen angels, then so did his brothers Shem and Japheth, assuming they were all from the same mother and father, which as far as we know, they were. Which would mean that everyone in the world is part demon.

It helps us understand the real meaning behind all of this. See the reason things are going bad for us Euro descendants is because we have forgotten God. Just as in how it was in the Bible. Back when we held to God we were succesful in everything.

As for the niggers. Well have you ever met nigger "christians"? Despite a supposed conversion they are actually still prone to acts of insane evil. It is as if they can not be saved.

Attached: 1517465291132.png (720x1280, 545K)

Not at all. Noah took wives for his sons from the outside. They could have had it. At least one thing is clear. All people in the Bible with giants among them are Hamites.

Not ashamed. See the Israelites became the Scythians first. They even had a mount Hermon in Scythia. I got some academic articles, but not sure how I can link them. Know a good upload service?

Also I would add. According to the Greeks, around that time was when the Dorians invades. So I would assume the Dorians were probably of Israelite descent, but the Ionians were not

Gonna need some proof for your claims though swede bro

So now you're saying that not Ham himself, but one of his wives. Doubtful, considering the whole point of the flood was to start humanity over again. I doubt he would allow more demon blood into the new human race, assuming there was any in the first place.

Ok which claim? Did you know for example that until the 1700s in Sweden and Finland, the peasants celebrated their sabbath on Saturdays? (To much chagrin for the clergy lulz)

If you know a site for uploading PDF:s and such I can give more really fascinating stuff
Not technically demon blood though, more like they become it after they die since they are part "immortal". Humans on the other hand simply sleep and wait for resurrection when we die.

Look they had giants before the flood and after. It is also stated that the giants were a direct result of the fallen angels mingling with humans.

Alright page about it:
babylonrisingblog.com/

This is also the reason why God killed Judah's sons with that Canaanite woman since no Canaanite could be allowed to be in the bloodline of the Messiah

Anyway here is an excerpt through screenshot. Isn't it peculiar that the names for the Scythians according the Assyrians (the ones who deported the Israelites to the other side of the Caucasus) correspons with Israelite themes?

Attached: scyths.png (1159x279, 57K)

I thought celebrating sabbath on a Saturday just had to do with the denomination of Christianity?

Almost no Christians do it except Seven Day Adventists. But those did not exist in those times. In those times Sweden had gone from being Catholic to being Lutheran. It is however correct that the Bible tells us to observe the Sabbath on saturdays, but these peasants were also blowing in shofar horns and had other Hebrew customs.

The thing is that we are more Hebrew than the Jews and that is the reason they hate us

>giants=niggers
While niggers are not what any sensible person would refer to as human, you seem to be confusing narratives here. If you recall, the Israelites encountered giants among the peoples they spied upon before entering Canaan. The tribes of Canaan (geographically-speaking, rather than genealogically) consisted at this time of both other Semitic and Indo-European groups, so you're essentially saying that both the "unlost" tribes and the "lost" tribes of Israel are nigger-giant-demons. I don't think that's where you meant to take this. As for your Israelite-into-Scythian theory, Scythians were around when the Hebrews were still centuries away from monotheism. On Dorians, there's nothing at all to suggest that their dialect of Greek was actually not Greek at all, but degenerated Semitic. And so on, etc. Fun theories, but too much reliance on Semites-as-center-of-reality stuff.

So the Assyrians threw out the lost tribes after the lost tribes had been thrown out and changed into Indo-Europeans? You don't see a continuity error here?

I

AM

NOT

A

JEW!

Just because you worship one!

FUCK OFF

Attached: 00100_010_c_rgb-500x332.jpg (600x398, 134K)

>Europeans (at least Northern Europeans) descend form the lost ten tribes of Israel
What absolute bullshit. Go spread your baseless lies somewhere else.
Then "WE WUZ DA REAL JEWS". This bullshit is jist a hasty nonsense justification for practicing a jew religion while also hating jews.

Good that you want to discuss at least, BUT:

1) The Canaanites ancestry in the Bible are explicitly stated as Hamitic. There were non-Hamitic people living there such as the Israelites and the Philistines, but these were not counted as Canaanites. BEfore you say Goliath, he was mentioned as living among the Philistines rather than being one himself. The Philistines were most likely the remnant of the Minoan culture and therefore not Hamatic or negroid.

Also even to this day if you look up the prevalence of 6 fingers or toes, 99% of those cases occur among niggers, and having extra toes or fingers was a trait of the giants.

2) There lived people in Europe before of course, but I think they were very few and the introduction of the Hebrews added decisively to tgose populations.

Also I don't kiss upo to the Jewy. I actually managed to redpill my parents who used to be massive evangelical Israel lovers by informing them of their true birthright. Nowadays they are a lot more sceptical about the false Israel we see today.

TRUE
Whites are the lost tribes of Israel
The white race has fuliflled all of the prophecies God said the lost tribes will fulfill.

>Jew
>Israelite
Learn the difference, it could save your life (and soul)

And you ignore the impact of God here.

1) God instantly changed all languages at the tower of Babylon, did he not?

2) The very name of Ephraim means "to forget", a hint of things that will come.

Also how do you explain that only Europe and people directly descendant from Europe are real Christians to this day? Niggers are not real Christians BTW

Hey Varg faggot

Check'd. Good on you brother, you also understand this fundamental truth. Heck even the Roman empire was split in ten parts after the ten tribes. And yeah Jeshua said he was to come for the lost tribes and he came. Our Aryan blood is the blood of the chosen Israelites. We will show the way for the evil kikes

>There lived people in Europe before of course, but I think they were very few
Okay, why do you think so?

>>Jew
>>Israelite
>Learn the difference
There is none, except what retatds like yoy have imagined.

This is madness, friend. I cannot imagine a conversation in which you earnestly inform your Israel-loving parents that they're the real Jews and their own ethnic history is a lie. It refuses to form.

Anyway, we can't go much further if all assumptions rest on the Bible being true as a predicate.

Yes user
Also have you heard that Odin was not a God but a real man?
He was the leader of the Tribe of Dan, one of the lost tribes who escaped into the Caucuses and from there his people made it into Scandinavia.
He was revered as their greatest hero.
And over the centuries, he transitioned from legend into a deity.

> they are the real jews
Israelite =/= Jew fren

"God" is a Germanic word that means "one who is called upon," not a name. Moving on,
1) I don't believe so;
2) I am not the best-versed in Semitic naming conventions;
also, I am not a Christian, and beyond believing in the divinity of that Jewish rambler, I wouldn't begin to try to sort them into "true" or "false" Christians, so...

Well it worked out. I tell the truth. My life is strange.
Yeah heard, but not sure

Anyway, one of the few things I appreciate about you Americans are that you are religious like me. You are wierd otherwise though, lol

You know what I mean. I'm not on the same belief page as you when it comes to "our history is lies and the truth is we're Hebrews" or whatever.

It means that we are Gods chosen people and we must claim our birthright. It is our rsponsibility to conquer the world so that we can save it from the synagogue of Satan,

Attached: 50cal cross.jpg (363x480, 20K)

Well the theory goes that he settled in The Caucuses, in Azerbaijan to be exact.
The Azeris all know about this Theory.
Odin was just a normal man and not a God.
He got turned into a God due to his legendary status.
The Norweigian explorer Thor Heydrehal stated that Odin and his people settled in Azerbaijan and from there stayed a couple centuries and then made their way to Scandinavia.
>According to Thor Heyerdahl the Norwegian mythology tells that the Scandinavian god Odin moved with his people to Norway from a land called Aser, in order to avoid Roman occupation. A 13th-century historian's description of Aser's (Aesir) origination matches that of Azerbaijan: east of the Caucasus mountains and the Black Sea.
>Heyerdahl and other scholar are convinced that people living in the area now known as Azerbaijan settled in Scandinavia around 100 AD. Roman troops arrived in Azerbaijan in 97 AD.
>Odin came from the land of the "Aser" (Aesir), and is, therefore, frequently referred to as "Asa-Odin" (Aser-Odin).
Asgard or Ásegard is the realm of the Gods Aesir in Norse religion (Asatru) and Norse mythology. The exact meaning of "Asgard" is Land or the Land of Aser. Modern day Scandinavians migrated north from the east of the Caucasus, Aserbaijan (Azerbaijan/Caucasian Albania) in prehistoric times. According to Icelandic Sagas, written in the 13th century, the Norse God Odin migrated from the east of the Caucasus, from Aserbaijan in the first century AD.
>
Heyerdahl concluded that Azerbaijan and not northern Europe was the center from which the Caucasian people spread so that Chinese archaeologists would find their 4000 years old remains buried in northwestern China. He based that conclusion on early Norwegian sagas written down by the Icelander, Snorre Sturlason, before his death in 1241, (Snorri, The Sagas of the Viking Kings of Norway. English translation: J. M. Stenersens Forlag, Oslo 1987).

Attached: Azerigirl.jpg (403x604, 63K)

Also the writer Snorri Sturalsson claimed that Odin and his people came from Troy in Turkey and from there settled in the Caucuses before going into Scandinavia.

Attached: genealogy_from_noah_to_abraham-genesis_10-36.jpg (952x749, 113K)

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
Men have claimed to be gods or sons of gods but all of the ancient pantheons agree upon one thing. The gods WERE PLANETS.

Attached: saturn-satellite-cassini.png (1429x748, 1.04M)

The Scottish declaration of independence states our ancestors came from Scythia via the meditreranian sea (probably after the Assyrian captivity)

Attached: scot dec ind.jpg (2034x2147, 1.72M)

Attached: Israel Esau Ishmael.jpg (720x415, 236K)

People came into Europe in many waves. The Hebride islands in Scotland and the Iberian peninsula are named after Eber, also the namesake of the Hebrew language. He lived long before Judah, the first Jew.

Attached: Israel migrations 2.jpg (960x720, 164K)

>Niggers descend from Ham.
niggers, like chinks, are a non entity in the bible. the hamites are just another breed of sandnigger

>God instantly changed all languages at the tower of Babylon, did he not?
this is just stupid fucking shit. peoples separated by a few hundred feet of river develop their own languages

you may be unto something SweDan bro

More or less, we need to show the Kikes to worship their saviour basically. And end their Kikery. We need to help them, jsut like Hitler tried to

The funny part of this weird little folk etymology is that the whole "d-n" part is an exonymic west Germanic dative. It's not something from Swedish itself. The word ultimately derives from a term meaning simply "of the Sweo-tribe." Nothing at all to do with Biblical Dans. This is on a level with the afrocentrist "human means hue-man, or colored man."

Well there is a definate connection between Goths and Scythians, even if Jordanes himself denies it being the case:

people.ucalgary.ca/~vandersp/Courses/texts/jordgeti.html#united

Chapter IV

Exactly, and what I just quotes suggest that Goths are also Scythians. Not to mention the fact that there was a people left in the Caucasus in the ancient age called "Iberians" ie Ebereans, Hebrews.

So yeah not a coincidence at all.

Not sure about that. I think Ham are negroes. Shem caucasians. Japhet are Asians. Magog are Mongolians if you ask me.

That is however correct. If anything the Danes are more related to Dan specifically. A Sven is simply old Swedish for a man.

But obviously etomytology will not be to useful since the language has obviously changes. But look at this banner of the province where the Goths are from. What does it remind of?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I would add though that Sweden is a confederation of multiple tribes where Sweden is on tribe. I am however of the tribe of the Goths

Honestly, it reminds me that Europeans loved to put lions all over heraldry/arms, but I'm sure you see an echo of the Jewish lion instead.

You retarded mormons need to fuck off back to America.

this post made me glad that sweden will soon be cucked to death...

Lion of Judah yeah. And two stars for two kindoms. The whole picture tells of a split.

You need to come to terms with your holy ancestry man. It explains everything. This is why the Jews are so concerned with destroying us, because they don't want to share their inheritance (same reason the crucified Jeshua)

Why are you even concerned with the idea of divine blood. blood is blood...

We are all 1 under god

TAKBIR!!!

Ok, are you Jew or a satanist?

We will not be cucked to death if I can spread this to everyone. Only reason Sweden is in the situation it is, is because people have lost their connection to God. There is plenty of resistence in Sweden to all the multiculti, but it amounts to nothing in the end, why? It is because God is not helping us since we are not honoring him anymore. When we resume honoring him then we will clean this land of the filth and then we will retake our place in the Holy Land as well and there will not exist any mudslimes anymore

>TAKBIR
Are you a Muslim or what does that mean?

Arabs are not of holy blood. Only Whites and Jews are, but the Jews are following the ways of evil and will only be saved at the end of time

"Cultural Marxism" was coined by American sociology professor Trent Schroyer in 1973. iep.utm.edu/frankfur/ As for "Cultural Marxism" the Frankfurt school used the term "Cultural Hegemony" and "the Culture Industries" marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm Lukacs and Gramsci both argued that the reason that the Marxist class theory didn’t play out was because Western values were too deeply entrenched, notably the emphasis on the individual over the collective, and Christianity. These had to be destroyed in order for the communist utopia to be achieved. In 1919, Lukacs was declared the “Minister of Culture” in the short lived Hungarian Soviet Republic. As someone in charge of education, he introduced some of the first sex education classes, designed to undermine the traditional sexual views of the West which he believed was a step closer to accomplishing his goal. Gramsci worked on his “prison notebooks”, which outlined his chief insight which is called “cultural hegemony”. plato.stanford.edu/entries/lukacs/ www-personal.umich.edu/~hfox/gramsci.html Cultural hegemony stated the various factors that made Western civilization what it was, and was thus preventing the communist revolution. The key was to continue the “class war” but at the same, undermine these factors from within. These factors were: Christianity Authority Sexual restraint Personal responsibility Heredity Law Truth Family Patriotism and national unity Community Conservatism Language Tradition Gramsci believed that the media and academia had to issue a “counter-hegemony” message, which would help undermine these planks of Western culture. onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614

What the fuck man....

I am atheist/agnostic

I just dont get why you are talking about fairytales like some brevik lodge of angels faggot!

Why cant you just be utilitarian about your nation and race at least. we all love sweden and swedes and if you think this is because some jewish fairy dust got into the borsch you and its why we loove you, you dont deserve a culture or ethnicity..

In 1937, Horkheimer wrote about what is today known as “Critical Theory”.
Critical theory is a social theory which is about criticizing the way a culture and “society as a whole” function, in order to change it.
Contrast this with other social theories, which are more just about understanding and interpreting why things are as they are.
plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/
Herbert Marcuse uses "critical theory" to push an agenda.
He said that niggers,fags,feminists and other sorts of degenerates would lead the charge for change and is called "the father of the new left"
Marcuse's search for a form radical subjectivity that could serve as an impetus for revolution or social transformation led him down a path not traveled by his Frankfurt School colleagues. Indeed, one of the criticisms of Marcuse is that he gave in to pessimism and gave up on the working class as revolutionary subject. For Marcuse, we must look to “the substratum of the outcasts and outsiders, etc,” for any social change (MacIntyre 1970: 87).
plato.stanford.edu/entries/marcuse/

>archived the links before they disappear
>iep.utm.edu/frankfur/
>archive.fo/t47rq
>marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm
>archive.fo/5ur2L
>plato.stanford.edu/entries/lukacs/
>archive.fo/6w63s
>www-personal.umich.edu/~hfox/gramsci.html
>archive.fo/LYBTW
>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/9781118430873.est0614
>(not archivable)
>plato.stanford.edu/entries/critical-theory/
>archive.fo/EvJym
>plato.stanford.edu/entries/marcuse/
>archive.fo/Pe4JE

>Not sure about that. I think Ham are negroes. Shem caucasians. Japhet are Asians. Magog are Mongolians if you ask me.

subsaharan niggers were/are stupid as fuck. the hamites in the bible were generations upon generations of people that built cities and wrought metal.

I'm not a muslim no, but how could one section of the existence created by god be holier than another section...

GET OUT OF THE LODGES MIND GAMES, THEY ARE WARPING YOUR MIND!!!!

AT LEAST TRY ODINISM YOU MASSIVE FUCKING KEK!!!

>talking about fairytales
Why do atheist project their wish to be children on others?

You jsut said you were happy to see us die, but now you love us. Well tough love, but that is how God acts to his chosen too kidna. He is punishing us for our shortcomings, but it is in order to better us. Yes I am aware that we can not accept inferior races here, but I am looking at the root cause of why it is even happening. If we had strict Old Testament laws we would have not degeneracy at all. Once upon a time Sweden was fanatically devoted to Biblical law and lo and behold, it was also the same time we were a great power and feared abroad. We need hard cold zeal to get back to our greatness. If we do nothing can stop us. And yes that means we need to keep our blood pure since mixing with Hamites is forbidden according to the Bible.

Can you more relate to the topic?

so whats your poison then...

Your ancestors also adhered to odinism...

were you less awesome then? I don't think so.

A lot of children and not all niggers are equal. The dumbest are generally of the Bantu variety. And the Canaanites may have been a higher form and probably less black, but still of same stock. I mean you can check the Biblical genealogy yourself if you don't believe me.

Odin lost to God. Hence God is stronger. Anyway what does the word mean?

Exactly. That is the scary part for many I think. Because when accepting that you are chosen and have a calling it also comes with extra duties and responsibilities, which these people are not willing to commit to.

The greatest achievements of Sweden were arguably done 1631 to 1718. Everything else pales in comparison. In that time we were fanatical Christians and could defeat nations many times our size. God was with us to the degree that other nations thought our population was 20 times larger than it was because God gave the fear of us into their hearts

I have a question about faith for you.

In taiwanese traditional culture, the hill tribes beleived that a warrior dying a good death would cross the rainbow bridge to a warriors heaven. the same was the case for your ancestors.

This is obviously part of a shared religious tradition that crossed the supercontinent, there was no doubt soome interbreeding along the way for this shamanistic pre christian tradition.

Given that this is an earlier sharing of "gods law" why is this not more correct than the semitic one you are talking about.

>Odin lost to God. Hence God is stronger.

So theoretically if you were conquered by another religion say islam, you would accept the idea that Allah is superior to god.

Power. If you are Germanic you would know that Germanic people respect strength and power. The Jehovah defeated our old gods. Even the pagan priests saw this, they saw visions of Jeshua defeating the pagan false gods. Even look at our flag. It was seen in heaven when King Eric the Holy was campaigning in Finland and he was told that in that sign he would win. He saw a yellow cross against the azure sky. Then he conquered Finland. And yeah it is a repeat of the Constantine story, but no less true

No because then it would be that was conquered. God has not been conquered

so THEORETICALLY if the muslims brought about there prophesised dar al salaam, surely then "god" would have been defeated by "allah"

You are literally speaking about things that will not happen. I would literally have to see their dirty "allah" defeat Jehovah in order to change my mind

Technically true, since all the land Christians lost in the mid-east was taken by other Yahwehists. I can't help but wonder what said deity thought when his chief temple was torn down and a temple to the Sky Father erected over its ruins. Might makes right?

Thats how i pick my favorite UFC fighters too, THROUGH HOLY BATTLE UNION WITH THE DIVINE IS ACHEIVED!

Attached: Khorne_banner.png (600x666, 811K)

You should check the Bible better mate. God barely cared for his temple in Jerusalem since for him the earth is merely footstool, so not like he is gonna care about other "sacred" places that aren't even sanctioned by him. In fact, he forbid temples anywhere else than in Jerusalem. So building temples is blasphemy, unless in Jerusalem.

Arrange the fight and I watch it and laugh as your champion get defeated

Right, so now you call my God a chaos god? Well to be honest it is just a silly label, but sure in the context of the Warhammer 40k universe chaos is in the right since they are the only ones who worship real gods, supposedly

Well even if my chapion did win you would claim that he didnt manage to kill you imaginary friend.

If I saw two gods fighting I think that would rank as the major experience of my life, so I doubt I would deny it

and im not calling your god a chaos god... I'm trying to demonstrate to your barbarity of the prinicple that might makes right, as far as i can tell that is the only principle that creates providence for your beleifs.

I think josh would probably say you needed to take a look at how you view the world.

just leaving this here...
youtube.com/watch?v=Nj_3QxIMjKM

I believe in what works. It is a pragmatic and Germanic way to view the world. Like it or not. Anyway, why you got a beef with the idea of a God? Seriously, why is it only Amerimutts of all people who agree with me in this thread?

Can you summarize? It is quite long

you and i both know that will never happen. But given that your ancestors were subdued, not by a literal god, but by a horde of religious peaple then i think it demonstrates the same principle.

I think if you were finnish you would be an animist.

>barely cared
That's convenient. Possibly true, even; I don't claim to know the mind of your deity. Kinda seems like a dick move, though.

Attached: mmrw98gh.jpg (500x899, 92K)

There is no easy way to summaries but I can try
>The Jews(Judah) are not the chosen people, Manasseh and Ephraim are
>There were other races made before Adam
>When Israel(northern kingdom) is conquered, Israel splits across to Europe and the rest of the world.
>The Semites are white, not just Israelites
I can really give no other tl;dr but just watch. It is enlightening. In fact watch the whole series. He largely redpilled me for sure

Us Swedes crusaded against the Finns and made them Swedish and got the land in the same campaign.

Anyway the Norse were never subjugated by force. We converted voluntarily because we considered the Christian God stronger

So where exactly did the lost tribes go? I doubt they were lost in the literal sense. Did they go to the Caucasus mountains which they called Asgard, or did they come from there? These peoples were know to have a lot of children because of their faith and tradition, so i would expect a gentic trace or maybe language pattern.

so if you are conquered by the chinese you will understand that it was in the divine paperwork of the immortal council.

Where whites the "people is israel" that the Bible always talks about?

In fact by this ideation, you understand that jews which you rail against rule by divine right!

Rather tell me where the greeks came from, then we're talking. They didn't just suddenly appear on an island

Punishment man. All is punishment. God is punishing Sweden really hard now, can't you see? We are a strong people, but against God we can do nothing. This is why we all need to turn to him to save our nation. Well we will survive in the end since we are of His people, but it could be a really painful path getting there if our nation does not repent.

Seems like a good watch, but Judah is also chosen man, it is just that they are less receptive.
>"The first shall be the last"
Basically read the parable of the prodigal son. The son who stayed at home was Judah, and the one who went away was Israel, but in the end it is Judah acting like an ass.

The problem with the Jews are basically their Talmud which they wrote in BABYLON. Without that, they could probably figure out who the Messiah is

But yeah, they truly hate and reject Him, but if God has named them his people they will still remain so since nobody can override the will of God

BUT, Ephraim and Manasseh are equally chosen AND that is us, and the Jews need to stop treating us like shit

Attached: 1516163635820.jpg (686x679, 83K)

they went all over the world. its like a modern day arab, he has had his shit pushed in, so he must leave to avoid romans.

In 2000 years you will be posting about how swedes are descended from saladin or some shit

>swedes are descended from saladin or some shit
kek

Spread out all over Europe brother. The exact divisions I don't know naturally, but I have made it my project to trace them.

No. I already told ya you heathen. Why won't you believe?

Original Israelites were White yes. Just read about king David who was a ginger with rosy cheeks. Hardly a sandnigger

I don't quite rail against them though, it is a complex matter

Part Hebrew and part native I beleive, but that is jsut my interpretation. I beleive Dorians are Hebrews. If you check the Maccabees the Spartans actually affirmed their kinship with Judah. Athenians and other Ionians were however probably not Hebrew.

No since I am not an arab. I am explaining about our true heritage here

>Only Whites and Jews are
You're half right, look into serpent seed

Attached: seedline.gif (275x211, 11K)

>Spread out all over Europe brother. The exact divisions I don't know naturally, but I have made it my project to trace them.

They also moved to china as the KAIFENG and japan as the hata clan... you are a fuckwit and it seems like i am more educated on the issue, which is kind of sad because you are literally basing your entire existence around it.

Do me a favour and just check out a few other religions and how they view the world just so you know how insane you sound to everyone but american evangelical jew cuks

The seed of the serpent I believe is the seed of the nephilim. The kind that made giants. I think it is making a return in our days with transhumanism