What the fuck did I just start watching? Why is the school so big? Was it a hospital during the war...

What the fuck did I just start watching? Why is the school so big? Was it a hospital during the war? What happened to the big-ass settlement that would have used that kind of building in the first place?

Why is First Grade the best class?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2015/may/11/japan-rural-schools-dwindling-students
youtube.com/watch?v=jwdOOqZGqJg
youtube.com/watch?v=crVaF4Q-N6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a dying community.

>What the fuck did I just start watching?
One of the comfiest shows in existence.
>Why is the school so big? Was it a hospital during the war? What happened to the big-ass settlement that would have used that kind of building in the first place?
There used to live a lot more people in the countryside in Japan but gradually they moved to the big cities thus leaving a lot of ghost towns behind.

Just so you know - the first episode is really NNB repeat ep 1, the series is kind of in the wrong order. Repeat fills in spaces of season one, japs just like pissing people off like that.

It won't really effect it though since it's just an episodic SoL.

I'll say. This is the most relaxing thing I've ever fucking seen.

Non non fills my empty heart.

>Just so you know - the first episode is really NNB repeat ep 1, the series is kind of in the wrong order. Repeat fills in spaces of season one, japs just like pissing people off like that.
They adapted the episodes they skipped during the first season, that's all. You fucking idiot.

I'm going there and start a big family with natsumi.

this show is even more boring than hyouka. i have no idea why people like it so much

>This is the most relaxing thing I've ever fucking seen.
If you like this you might also put Kamichu! and Natsume Yuujinchou on your backlog. They are similar in the regard that they're super comfy shows and not eally plot heavy. For some reason they don't get much love here on Sup Forums (not much hate either) but they do have a circle of dedicated fans.

Boring piece of shit of a show.

We all in agreement that this is the best moment of the series?

It makes perfect sense that the schools are dying out, but it still surprised me that it's actually that bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=jwdOOqZGqJg

Why is her butt so plump?

too much dagashi

What's that one about the girl who likes photography? I didn't get a chance to finish it before my last HD died.

6 pupils, and they actually bothered making sure their indoor shoes had different grade colors? Teacher must be a dumbass.

Good meme

Tamayura is great and everyone should watch it.

Yes. Although honestly anytime Kaede and Renge are on screen together is the best moment of the series.

YES THANK YOU.

What makes their chemistry together too good?

Either that or there were enough materials from when the school was in full use to accommodate literally a handful of students.

Very pure, yet natural relationship. Nothing between them ever feels contrived or forced. It just reinforces that small town 'everyone looks out for everyone' vibe that feels comfy. Also the way candylady treats her as a surrogate daughter is very heartwarming.

>school
>Just started watching non non biyori
Ahh how I wish I could go back and watch it fresh too.

The way that Kaede tries to put on an aloof, "cool girl" act but drops it whenever it comes to caring for Renge is one of the most adorable things ever, and it really highlights how much she cares for her and the other girls. Also since Renge is pretty independent and quirky, her relationship with Kaede (among other things) helps show that she's still just a vulnerable kid underneath it all, and not just comic relief.

In season 3 you find out Kaede got knocked up by an old fat guy at 14, and Renge is actually her daughter. She was adopted to avoid bringing shrame upon the famiry.

Stop spreading lies.

Truly.

Dude ease up. Getting angry over non non biyori is kind of missing the point.

Whenever someone talks about watching something in a different order people have a right to get angry.

Something in your eye?
youtube.com/watch?v=crVaF4Q-N6Y

He could have just told him he was wrong. Was it necessary to call him a fucking idiot?
>inb4 well he was a fucking idiot.

I don't know, but there is a general somewhere for you to post that image.

what do you think they will all look like when they grow up?
Komari will obviously remain a loli forever
Hotarun will end up being 6ft tall and stacked
Natsumi will be a muscualr tomboy
and renge might look like her oldest sister, but its kind of hard to say.

Heartwarming.

>piccolo
>not welcome on Sup Forums

Stop.

>What happened to the big-ass settlement that would have used that kind of building in the first place?

Read up on le nippon economics.Basically It had 2 decades of decline along with lowering childbirth. The country side is full of old people now because everyone wants to get rich quick even though the economy doesn't support that sort of rapid growth anymore.

It's all pretty retarded. Nippon even with its lack of fucking and babies is STILL overpopulated and incapable of producing enough food to feed itself. Yet no /new/bies like out Hiro wants to get back to farming. Everyone wants to slack around like Hiro , shitpost and sell shills for unsustainable dot coms.

nyanpasu

Through heavy government endorsement there seems to be a slight agricultural revival. Agricultural colleges which have lower standards and have lower tuition with more job opportunities has increased the Japanese labor force.

posting best biyori

I don't even have to see who that image is to know you're right.

All biyori's are best biyori.

>Why is the school so big?
The depressing reality of Non Non Byouri. That's what it's like living in a dying community. I grew up in a rural area and saw the same thing happen. The last year the elementary school I went to was open only one half of the building was in use, although they closed the school and started busing kids to other nearby schools before it got to the point of being like Non Non Byouri. The town in Non Non Byouri likely had a few hundred people living in or around it in the past, but as the kids moved away to larger towns and cities to get better jobs the population dropped to the point where it wasn't sustainable. That's also why there's a candy shop despite there being few people to buy candy. If you go to the wiki pages for some small towns in America you can see the population suddenly drop from a couple hundred to almost being a ghost town in under 20 years.

Are you new to anime?