Women find this appealing

>women find this appealing

What the fuck is wrong with women Sup Forums. All my life I've been taught that women DON'T like to be treated like shit. What am I supposed to believe?

anime are a perfect depiction of life, especially harem anime adapted from otome games

so don't worry, next time you talk to a woman who can't swim, you can throw her in water , she'll be all over your dick for that

>caring what a bitch thinks

Fantasy is not reality.

Women do like being abused by handsome and totally hawt dudes who only do it because they'e subconsciously totally into that pretty cute girl.
No woman would ever want to have that being done to them by some fat 50 year old ugly guy who still reads Sup Forums to alleviate his boredom instead of being an alpha-chad.

Being hawt and mysterious and broody >>>>>> the common fag-lard who wishes he had a waifu.

>women
??

>hawt
Are you a homosexual?

Totally into cute girls and hawt dudes, hombre.

Only the sons of single moms don't realize realize girls like sociopaths. With that said, I actually love shoujo/otome series. The autistic love interests who behave with casual cruelty are hilarious. As are the noodly limbs and poorly designed backgrounds.

Love shall conquer all.

>noodly limbs and poorly designed backgrounds.
They sure are something.

>women
>not lonely teenage girls and desperate fujoshi who want any attractive man to touch them

Personally I hated how this bitch Yui always acted surprised that these crazy niggas kept fucking with her. Bitch should have been sleeping with some goddamn stakes and garlic

Kinda the equivalent to the male beta main character who is paired with the angry violent tsundere girl who murder-abuses him nearly to death.

Yeah, it's pretty much the lowest kind of relationship that passes off mental and physical abuse as love.

The fujoshi would want the guys abusing eachother user

Not even. Tsundere is a flavor among many for guys. Psycho shit is the default for otome love interests.

Women are all different and want different things.

Fujo are called rotten for a reason. They thirst for any opportunity to watch attractive men do anything. t. former fujo

Source? I wanna see how women's harem fantasies are like

I guess if you meet a dude that likes watching scat hentai you assume all other males like scat?

>former
Yeah ok sure.

>he doesn't understand masochism
Over 80% of 3DPD """women""" are masochists, it's in their nature. They want to be dominated and sometimes this means putting them in their place with force.

People grow out of things as they get older, user. I barely even read yaoi anymore Futanari and housewives getting a good dose of NTR dick has been more my tastes lately

I’m not sure, but after watching Toradora I’m gonna break into a guy’s house and attempt to murder him.

I bet you're one of those retards that ask why people think Nagatoro is appealing.

Diabolik Lovers

All the grills i know find this show to be cringe as hell, it's funny because i know a lot of males that roleplay as the guys in this show in MMO's even though they're ugly as fuck IRL.

>thinking Japanese people have common decency

It's a country where the citizens send threats to their favorite pretty people, both genders would rather have sex with a cartoon than each other, and the girls put their body parts in the Valentine's day chocolate.
Do you really want to use their romance shows as a guide for getting a lover?

No he won’t because Nagatoro isn’t targeted towards women.

We had this thread yesterday, stop.

Can I use it as a guide to fuck their women?

>It's a country where the citizens send threats to their favorite pretty people, both genders would rather have sex with a cartoon than each other, and the girls put their body parts in the Valentine's day chocolate.

Wait, are you describing Japan or America?

>girl treats guy badly
>"She's being tsundere."
>"So moe~"
>"I wish to be bullied/dominated like that."

>guy treats girl badly
>"So stupid. How can women enjoy this????"

it's possible to fucking hate both, faggot

I love you, user

Good for you, fuccboi. I know there are hypocritical faggots on here though.