Reddit User Claims His Friend Saw Austin Bomber "In The Act"

Might be a larp, but still somewhat interesting...

>Mart65000, a user on the popular online message board Reddit, has allegedly claimed one of his colleagues (and five others) witnessed the Austin, Texas bomber "in the act." The post has since been deleted, but an anonymous online user managed to capture a screenshot of it.
>It said the following:
>A colleague of mine has a VERY detailed experience near Ben White/1st in which he and five others are convinced they saw the bomber in the act yesterday around 5pm. After noticing him, he fled and got on a bus.
>He and the other 5 people hounded cops to come and they never showed.
>I've sent in tips as well telling APD to contact my colleague ASAP, but no response.
>I have a feeling it was him. And your bus theory would coincide with them seeing him hop on a bus heading south.
>It's very discouraging and scary.
>We are unsure if Mart65000 made additional comments related to the bombings, but the anonymous user we mentioned earlier continued to offer more details:
>It's a lengthy story as it went on for a while. But it involves seeing a man, wearing gloves in 85 degrees, place a box outside someone's door. Once he realized that someone was screaming at him, he opened it and messed around with it inside, then darted to the woods while tossing his gloves away.
>He came out of the trees with NEW gloves on holding the box and hopped on a bus and headed south.
>This is, of course, paraphrasing but the gentleman who witnessed all this is a very credible person who had 5 others with him.
>Twitter account @Goldtrench also chimed in this evening about the recent bombings:
>@cernovich THE AUSTIN BOMBINGS RUN ALONG THE AUSTIN BUS LINE. CALLED THEM AND THE FBI REFUSE TO INVESTIGATE AND GATHER BUS FOOTAGE OF THE BOMBER GETTING ON/OFF!!!!! PLEASE GET THIS TO @cernovich

newsmediawatchdog.com/single-post/2018/03/20/Reddit-User-Claims-His-Friend-Saw-Austin-Bomber-In-The-Act

Attached: Austin Texas Bombings.jpg (1200x722, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Redditors "claim" a lot of bullshit for the sake of fake internet points.

Plebbit is trash, but you never know I guess..

Attached: Mart65000.png (914x194, 19K)

last bump

Attached: GoldTrench.png (508x703, 381K)

the cops aren't stupid they are probably trying not to spook him since it's pretty clear the bus route is agood clue

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Reddit is probably the best thing for criminals committing violent crimes en masse
Everyone on that site is so desperate to massage their e peen to their reddit buddies that they will claim they know who the perp is (see boston bombing reddit)

Reddit did such a great job catching the Boston Bomber, oh wait...

Boston bombing was literally a false flag

Mossad false flag

anyone know what subr*ddit this guy's post came from? was it r/austin?

dan bilzerian of seal team 7 killed Paddock by shooting him with a glocknade from the concert hitting him through the head

>"Get thith to Thernobitch!"

Attached: 1.jpg (250x250, 7K)

>AND THE FBI REFUSE TO INVESTIGATE AND GATHER BUS FOOTAGE OF THE BOMBER GETTING ON/OFF!!!!!
sounds kinda jewy senpai

Attached: 1517278009501.png (238x220, 32K)

bump

false flag, fbi needed something to give them a good image again, they will drag this out a bit and then "catch" this guy based on some hard scabble fbi field work.

Attached: 1521597388503.png (1128x1002, 105K)

SAM HYDE MUST BE STOPPED!

All the reddit shit is fake and gay. Want the truth?

It was done by kikes. I'd imagine each bombing was done by a separate kike in order to make singling out any indvidual impossible.

Now they are posting this shit all over reddit to further muddy the waters and/or leave a breadcrumb trail to whatever patsy they set up to take the fall for this. The purpose either/both to scare the public, and incite the government to further crack down on the public under the guise of preventing terrorism.

It's exactly like the Son of Sam case. Which was done by a group of people, Berkowitz being one of them.

Ov vey! More like Oh Vau. Vau means hook in Hebrew. Check out this pic I found in another thread.

Attached: 1521602536615.png (398x531, 551K)

how you know it's fake
references itself
over and over
entire story is about the story
line by line:
1 my friend saw something - then only detail "man got on bus"
2 more info about his friend and story about story
3 more info about story , all meta, no details
4 all self referential, nothing of value
5 again, no details, this entire post is "man gets on bus", nothing
6 redundant and pointless self referential
a post that is "i saw a man get on bus"
> friends of mine VERY story story man gets on bus
> friends story story 5 friends
> tips friends contact friends
> feeling friends theory friends
> scary friends
NOW if could be he's just trying to detail the experience of reporting the experience, but this smells of autism

what about the glubs? he had glubs he said. if he didnt then its not a story.

literally anyone in this thread could go on reddit and everyone will believe it as long as it doesn't go against the narrative, and everyone will attack anyone who is even remotely skeptical

good post user, thanks for taking the time to write this

This some bullshit to pull away from their search in the hiking trails that run around Austin and all near bombing sites.

>see bomber
>report to authorities, I hope they catch him!
>post it on reddit so the bomber knows not to use that route again

I'm sure the investigators are thrilled that you blew a possible lead for some upvotes you gigantic turbofaggot.

Attached: Mackay.jpg (246x205, 6K)