Why should we marry older woman who make bad decisions?

How many times have older women who slut themselves up, have multiple affairs and kids denigrated men for not "stepping up to the plate" and "being a man" for satiating all of these women's desires and wants because we know better than to pander to adult women-children?

Attached: 2018-03-20---FreshlyBakedBread.png (1349x1080, 1.38M)

>Why should we
We shouldn't. Marry women who actually want to be homemakers and raise a family.
/thread

What are you talking about?
The only thing that makes a woman marriageable is youth. Your dick knows this, and guess what? He's not lying to you. Listen to him. He knows.

>like freshly baked bread

Attached: 1496435329853.png (643x537, 231K)

don't /thread yourself, you look like a fag. Let us do it for you.

/thread

right on. fuck those bitches. If you act like a man around them, you'll get slapped with a domestic abuse conviction.

Shut up pervert. You are gonna get gassed pedo

This.
Gee I wonder what I trust more
>one million years of human evolution telling me I'm attracted to her
vs
>a bunch of old white-haired dudes with erectile dysfunction scrawling on a piece of paper that she's too young

>Why should we marry older woman who make bad decisions?
Do it if you want to and you find someone right. Otherwise don't. Geeze. Why you've gotta try to turn every personal decision you might make into some political statement.
It is a problem how too many people are getting old without getting married. It's going to be a huge societal problem. But you're approaching it in such a childish manner.
Of course that's why I love this place though kek.
>How many times have older women who slut themselves up, have multiple affairs and kids denigrated men for not "stepping up to the plate" and "being a man" for satiating all of these women's desires and wants because we know better than to pander to adult women-children?
Pretty much never. Apart from clickbait articles online and trolling here.

15 to 30 after that you can die alone

>tfw late 20s with qt teenage gf

it's pretty cool desu

The copy editing on this is atrocious. Ever here of punctuation? If you are going to make a macro like this, at least proofread. "Remember, women: for every..." ".. there are some new..."
"We have hotties", or "We will have hotties.."
Also, in a propositional phrase, one should never end a sentence.

Attached: 156255369.jpg (675x1024, 256K)

Where did you meet ?

And how they smell so good compared to old cat ladies.

>not having a deeply loving sexual relationship with your infertile sister
Disdainforplebs.png

If you're a high-status man you don't need to sink down so low for an old roastie

You have been jewed by feminism

Most women don't make good decisions.
That's what men are for.
Women are in a poor state because you beta manlets couldn't lock em down early.

>forget these girls my age
> Marry someone younger
>50/50 birth rate
>Younger gen loses bride.
>Young Men get older girls their age have kids+ devource
>Forget these girls my age

So the cycle of Jewry continues.

Attached: greeks.jpg (1024x685, 126K)

>Why should we marry older woman who make bad decisions?

Because they're the ones willing to marry you, duh.

>t. salty roastie

even without perfume, my 18-year-old gf smells so good naturally. She could have just worked out and she would still smell good. I don't understand it but I'm not complaining.

Attached: 1520641202207.jpg (360x265, 136K)

>muh salt

Attached: 1518894207475.jpg (4084x5953, 2.03M)

Attached: 1521596694741.png (1490x1600, 1.57M)

Attached: DYtxEJLU8AAggga.jpg (640x559, 71K)

Seriously, dude. Anyway, the whole "I'm gonna fuck young hotties" is so weak. all you have to do is be yourself. I've never really had to do a pick up line. I just wait for a girl I like to come up, and drill her on issues. Fuck, 3/5s of the time, they'll say some sjw stuff, and I'll say, "fuck that, that's stupid, woman are just fuck holes, etc" and they girls just sweat me harder. For real, its all attitude. I'm middle aged, only have a bottom level job taking $75 Grand a year, my car is over 5 years old, my house needs tons of work. But all these problems, and chicks in their 20s still ask me out at the gym. Don't be fucking bitter, just work out, and you'll be beating them away.

Jesus fuck you stupid newfags, threading themselves like the reddit niggers they are

GO BACK AND STAY BACK

Don't blame me for something I'm accusing the roasties of through their behavior. I just dumped the topic for reasons and fun.

Attached: M7Ux1496584847.jpg (543x511, 149K)

What's it like to larp this hard?

A lot of mid to late 20s and older women really don't expect men their age to date college aged women. I mean it. The thought doesn't enter their mind. They don't want to date men 5 years their junior so they project men feel the same way. Even if they are dating men several years older than them, they never put two and two together.

I was talking about relationships with a female peer (who is dating a man 6 years her senior) and happened to mention a few standards of mine for women, like I want a virgin. She looked at me with a baffled expression and said I was unlikely to find a woman like that our age. I bluntly told her I'm not prioritizing looking at women our age and mostly look to date 19-21 year old women, and she spent several moments processing what I had said looking puzzled.

And again this woman is dating a guy 6 years older than her.

>19-21 year old girl
>virgin
Yeah good luck with that

>We shouldn't. Marry women who actually want to be homemakers and raise a family.
And ones who save themselves for marriage.
You must as well.

Attached: 2g asghaerh.jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>>Younger gen loses bride.
No they don't they marry the daughters that your wife births.

Now just pick suitors with the right genetics and it's a win win.

Attached: 135317177_4954089_Ballada_o_soldate.jpg (700x512, 60K)

>And again this woman is dating a guy 6 years older than her.
What's the problem with that? aside from "dating" and not being courted.

They think them being 25 and being with a 31 year old is fine but you being 25-6 and wanting a 19 year old is wrong to them.

Women think they own men, I see it every day hate to say it.

>They think them being 25 and being with a 31 year old is fine but you being 25-6 and wanting a 19 year old is wrong to them.
>Women think they own men, I see it every day hate to say it.
Ahh I see.
Well it's our job to convince everyone that it's fine do do so like it always used to be.

Attached: ahbea.jpg (1000x706, 110K)

we shouldn't

>"being a man"
Women say "be a man" when they want you to do something
Like marry them

A good woman doesn't have to say shit like this, because her constantly giving 100% and "being a woman" makes you want to "be a man" for her too. Most modern women won't get this, because they are unable to look at what they provide to a relationship and what they could be improving upon.

>I bluntly told her I'm not prioritizing looking at women our age and mostly look to date 19-21 year old women, and she spent several moments processing what I had said looking puzzled.
Good old female politeness. The natural response would be to laugh in your face for thinking you have a shot with beautiful 19-21 women, but she's too nice for that.

She remembers being a 19-21 woman. She had friends who were 19-21 women. She remembers how they would get together and talk about cute boys and laugh at creepy old men (=anyone over the age of 27 who isn't very very special, like a millionaire or famous artist or something) who hit on them.

Don't
Use them for making babies to boost birthrates if they haven't passed the downs threshold