SIMON SAYS GET ON THE GROUND

>SIMON SAYS GET ON THE GROUND

>SIMON SAYS CRY LIKE A BITCH

>NOW CRAWL TOWARD ME

BANG BANG

>I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS

Attached: You're Fucked.png (400x515, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QlhY4CU_1mg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Arizona
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek. bump.

One of the most frustrating videos I've ever seen

Attached: gay.png (674x915, 647K)

CRAWL FOR ME, SLAVE

Attached: 1512785844539.png (515x593, 897K)

>allowing manlets to have guns
>and wear an uniform
What the fuck, America.

fuck that guy

i think it was technically lawful but terrible judgement of the cops and probably had ill intent

they were coked out of their fucking gourds.
I've done enough blowcain to know that.

Actually the cop who shot Daniel Shaver didn't say a single word during the event. Most of the niggers whining about it don't realize that it was Ofc. Brailsford's sergeant who was giving commands

Notice how they couldn't even find the right door afterwards?
They were fucking zooted.

>GET FUCKED
There is nonverbal communication, user.

>PUT YOUR HANDS UP
>NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME
BANG BANG
>PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP

the worst person to be given a badge is a short person with that high school inferiority personality that becomes murderously vengeful

Well what would you have done?

Attached: 1490700012759.jpg (600x738, 48K)

>I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS
youtube.com/watch?v=QlhY4CU_1mg

Cuffed him when he was crying on the floor.

what a pathetic beta faggot.Shit

We have welfare and people who are only good for flipping burgers don't magically become police officers just because we run out of burger flipping jobs.

lulz

I resurrected this pearl from page 10

Yup. Everyone forgets this.

He did it for the lulz

>I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS

J U S T I F I E D

throw a grenade down the hall at the police. Can never be to careful you never know if they might shoot you with the gun they have hiding in their foreskin

I actually support the police in this situation.

Don't get shitfaced in public. That was easy.

Attached: 1513043630251.png (1650x1250, 171K)

I don't care.

>hotel room
>public

>Being drunk in public is punishable by death
Wew found the incel vegan

They were in a hotel room.

dumb fucking cops

easily avoidable

should be charged with murder but burgers are nazis

kick the united states out of the americas

You first faggot. Anything wrong with natsoc?

(You)

And the fucker who got shot was being all loud and obnoxious too.

Jesus Christ.

Attached: 1443936351309.png (1060x1065, 511K)

Weird coincidence. I was just thinking of this today out of the blue. Anyway, brailsford is a colossal faggot.

good thread op

You're a fucking retard if you still think that dumb drunk didn't deserve to be shot.

the cop who did the shooting was a subordinate, he wasn't the one giving the orders. it was ultimately the fault of the cop giving the orders not giving a fuck that the victim was shit-faced and emotionally overwhelmed

Cops are fucking retards tho

Attached: 1512839537526.png (2660x1698, 554K)

r

All that prooves is that the law is unjust which is sad since it means niggers are more morally justified in killing cops than me are in shitposting

Attached: simon2.jpg (400x515, 64K)

This thread has been selected for a random Schlomo search!

Play individually or bring the family!
First to point out all of the merchants wins, but beware, some are easier to find than others.

Attached: Schlomosearch.png (640x854, 897K)

>implying there are checks/balances on pigs
>implying our court system treats pigs the same as citizens

Wasn't lawful at all but the government lied and said it was lawful

Attached: authorityman-original.jpg (800x547, 232K)

Attached: lsd.jpg (710x473, 136K)

Attached: 1514737863467.jpg (720x578, 33K)

Nice generalization there dumb fuck. You would fit right in with progressives.

this is true, look at the manlet's dilated pupils

Attached: 26tinz[1].jpg (400x515, 73K)

You'd fit right in with the pig-dick suckers club

Attached: policeIQ.png (779x827, 66K)

CRAWL TOWARDS ME!

It'd be nice if one day pigs kill your family at a party because they were drinking.. one can dream

Attached: shrineofthestatists.jpg (727x600, 144K)

>crawl towards me as you juggle 4 knives, while spreading your butt cheeks, with your finger in your butt
wew lads, I'm dead, which I guess is the point

The way I know when you faggots are pushing an agenda? When you re-post stupid shit that never happened months after the fact.
>"Durr hurr he made the degenerate play Simon says and twister!"
Why is the Jews thought process so nigger-tier?.

It's what you deserve for failing to follow instructions and lying on the internet!

Tattoos should be illegal.

It's actually because it's fucking hilarious

If you say so, Ahmed. I bet you think raping little girls is a big joke too.

Don't mind him. He likes leeching off the taxpayer and slurping his milk from a bag

Stop sucking the dick of these cowardly shitstains so much. Literally all they had to do was go cuff him, he was covered with rifles.

There are probably more, but I couldn't find them

Attached: 15216175286381.png (640x854, 856K)

Roll

#yolo

I'm dead

Fucking pigs. You can't harm me

doesn't matter who said it you idiot

Only thing I hate about the right is how much they suck the cock of police officers, holy fuck why is there no party with values of the founding fathers and the love for the Constitution, why am I stuck voting for either a Democrat or Republican and if I vote for anything else my vote is thrown away.

spotted the negro

test

roll

while respecting veterans, do a barrel roll, while not moving at all

rollin

delete this

fucking roll

i made it boys

roll

People with tatoos should not be allowed in police .

Check this

roll

It makes this whole fucking thread moot.

A real cop like me would have called the room from the front desk and talked to him before going tactical in the Hallway.

Roll

>Handstand
alright
>Check Privilege
sure
>With your hands up
fuck

The test they're referring to is the wonderlic right? What the fuck? If you score over a 27 on the wonderlic you can't become a pig? Yikes.

>don't put your hands down for any reason or we'll shoot
>puts his hands down, they give him a pass and don't shoot
>don't do that [putting his hands behind his back] or we'll shoot
>reaches back into his waistband.

Some cops are corrupt power hungry idiots, but Sup Forums has recently been invaded by reddit-tier nig nogs who have a general distrust of police due to their or their friend's criminal behavior. Also: slowpoke.jpg

this guy wasn't the one barking orders.

Everything in that poor guy's life was leading up to that moment. Since his mother first created him, and gazed into his young eyes, he grew and experienced the world, learning and making mistakes as he went. Perhaps he had a loving family, who encouraged him and guided him to the best of their abilities; as long as their little boy would grow up to be happy, and conclude his life satisfied and content.
Maybe his first kiss was behind a school locker room. Maybe he played sports on he weekends. Maybe the police visited his school telling him about the dangers of drugs.
Maybe his life had hope.
One day, this boy became a man, and this man enjoyed some drinks with a friend in an apartment. Life has taken him far, and he still had much to experience. Life was just fine.

But he died like a dog minutes later, in tears, begging for his life.

You forgot the initial instruction, issued by the law and common fucking sense

>SIMON SAYS DON'T BRANDISH A RIFLE AT PASSERS BY A HOTEL WINDOW

if you follow that one you decrease the odds of having to follow the other instructions by about 9000%

Attached: mike.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

owo

Expecting a drunk, sobbing overweight man who you are repeatedly threatening to kill to be perfectly coordinated and able to actually keep his arms up without fatiguing and dropping them without realizing is not reasonable.

Til aiming a bb gun inside your own room but being seen by a random stranger who isliterally spying on you is a good reason to get murdered by police

I know, why did that drunk idiot keep trying to pull his pants up

Attached: 4625846.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Yeah haha he should have gotten dragged out by his testicles, worthless drunk dying faggot. Does this make you feel better?

He didn't brandish a rifle. He had a pellet gun in his hotel room. Some noisy idiot in the pool called the cops.

>DON'T BRANDISH A RIFLE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Arizona

>Open Carry state.
The problem is the media has paralyzed everyone with fucking fear of guns so god damn much that now the mere sight of a gun requires a literal tactical team response and unlawful execution because "he may have been reaching for a gun"
>possession of a gun alone is a capital offense.

The problem is nigger pigs don't have any rules of engagement whatsofuckingever and if they fuck up and legit execute somebody unarmed, they'll either plant a gun or say "I feared, for my life." and then it's up for the department to investigate itself, which gee, comes back no wrong doing/justified shooting like 99% of the time.

Troops in Iraq/Afghanistan had rules of engagement and couldn't just blow some sand nigger's head off because he had an AK, cause fucking everyone over there has an AK.

Cops need actual rules of engagement, not "shoot first and say you feared for your life" and then "they have a tough job" from the enabling media after.

>stop putting your hands behind your back

=

>do a 180 degree crabwalk while reciting page 7 of the king james bible translated into tagalog.

shut the fuck up already.

DUMBFUCK THE WHORE HE WAS TRYING TO FUCK SAID HE WAS POINTING IT AT PEOPLE

IF SOMEONE POINTED A RIFLE OUT A WINDOW AT ME I WOULD CALL IT IN TOO

MAYBE YOU'RE A FUCKING FIREARMS EXPERT AND CAN IDENTIFY THE MAKE AND MODEL FROM 100 YARDS OUT BUT NOT EVERYBODY CAN DO THAT

FUCK YOU NIGGER JUST FOLLOW THE FUCKING LAW AND DON'T ACT LIKE A FAT DEGENERATE NIGGER AND THIS WON'T HAPPEN ITS THAT FUCKING EASY

AND STOP GETTING DRUNK AND FUCKING WHORES WHEN YOU'RE ON THE ROAD

He pointed it at the people who called it in. Open carry is not the same as brandishing

Attached: az brandish.png (832x673, 299K)