A while back...

A while back, there were threads talking about making seed bombs filled with dangerous/fast-growing plants and tossing them in ghetto neighbourhood yards, hoping nigger neglegence would lead to vast overgrowth forcing them deeper into cities. Did anyone ever go through with it? Is it still a good thing to try or will it cause more harm than good

Attached: seed-bombs.jpg (537x359, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yu-Y68W4K5Y
weeds.brisbane.qld.gov.au/weeds/cobblers-pegs
youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew
nzseeds.co.nz/shop/Urtica-ferox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides
australiangeographic.com.au/topics/science-environment/2009/06/gympie-gympie-once-stung,-never-forgotten/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bamboo will do the trick

get some kudzu sprouts and poison ivy cuts?
would that work at all? I like this idea

Attached: 1520994524315.jpg (499x499, 242K)

One idea someone threw out was peat moss because it spontaniously combusts

I was thinking it would be better to use burner/cheap drones to crop dust areas. You could use something as simple as a bag with hole sin it to spread seeds. I've seen decent drones for ~$30.

heh, that's not a bad idea. I'm a botanical fanatic and hoard seeds from almost every fruit I eat. I'm going to throw seeds around like I'm johnny appleseed. In the end, I'm kinda helping the environment

Have you ever been in the ghetto, slums, or the shitty housing projects? Nothing fucking grows there except for the trees maintained by the governement and charity people. The grass there is dead man. The only thing that grows in the ghetto are criminals.

Japanese Knotweed and trumpet vine are OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yu-Y68W4K5Y

Attached: japanese knotweed.jpg (500x375, 54K)

why not just make fertilizer outta niggers?

Kudzu would be great. We have a major problem with it in the southeast because it takes over everything. It could be deployed in places like Detroit, and would swiftly overtake everything.

Attached: kudzu.jpg (1175x620, 510K)

Exactly. You push back the brown menace, let nature reclaim the ruins, and maybe eventually groups come along and rebuild with nice new houses that nogs can't afford

Why don’t we just give them blankets with smallpox on them?

In general, do tropical plants grow well in the humid subtropical climate of the Southeast?

Heracleum mantegazzianum
giant hog weed

Attached: 220px-Herkulesstaude_fg01.jpg (220x330, 30K)

Because then you got peace core niggers going in with vaccines.

Having plants grow through your floor would be neat but the structural damage would not.

bad stuff

Attached: hogweed.png (932x376, 160K)

Vaccines only work before you get infected.

Fairly well. Kudzu doesn't seem to really care too much about the cold though. When I was living in SC, we had a major ice storm one year that killed pretty much everything, but the kudzu.
There's nothing saying it just has to be one type of plant either. Multiple strains would make it harder for authorities to control.

>One pesticide kills off one strain
>Other strain unaffected
>Uses the killed strain's resources to grow faster
>By the time the pesticide is switched, the other strain has returned

Kudzu does not grow after a certain point and also blacks are so damn lazy they probably wouldn't move even if their home was replaced with a damn tree house.

>mfw we inadvertently turn nigs into elves

Attached: U5dsPYpcX5bnEWhASFYPbJKWqj2MB8s_1680x8400.jpg (1440x564, 245K)

Mm you're right. It is closely related to poison ivy though, and several other strains of "itching plants." I wonder if it could be cross pollinated.

If they acted like them, then it would be mission accomplished.

giant hogweed grows all the way into canada, causes injury to humans and naturalizes readily.

bamboo, blackberries, raspberries, pretty much any mint or sage plant. Or get a slingshot and dandelion seeds and just shoot handfuls into the wind

I read about that stuff recently, apparently it's a big problem in Ontario with people playing with it and then touching their eyes. The sap can blind you.

Should really stick with native species of plants, not invasive ones. For most of north America though throned blackberries are a great bet.

Oh yeah, fast growing plants will drive them out.

maybe we could have planes doing sweeps airdropping fried chicken, watermelon, and grape pop! that'd really teach them a lesson!

holy fuck we have a winner

weaponized landscaping

Problem is it can't handle temperature difference. You see the huge kudzu forests through the summer and spring, but then they totally fucking get wiped out by even mild winter. So if you're north of the Mason Dixon line, it won't work in the long run.

this is a bad idea as you are permanently affecting the environment. c'mon use your head!

The property at work has had a problem with Cobblers Peg for years. These fucking things grow like crazy, will grow over 7ft tall, the seeds they grow stick to clothing/hair/fabric and are an incredibly hardy weed. We spent the last few months first hoeing out all the one inch seedlings, then blasting the survivors with industrial pesticide, then we got backpackers in to physically rip them out and now we just gave them machetes to chop them down as low as they can because it's a lost cause. If so much as a single leaf survives being sprayed or chopped, they keep growing. Fuck these things. guarantee these would take over an entire block within a few generations. Ironically niggers eat this like a sort of Cabbage in Africa.

weeds.brisbane.qld.gov.au/weeds/cobblers-pegs

A damn tree house would be pretty neat to live in though. Except for cleaning up all the leaves every now and then.

Weaponized Reforestation
Plant Hybrid Poplar, American Sycamore, and other fast growing trees (some of which can grow 6 meters in a single year) and watch as Compton turns to Compost.

it is specifically illegal in canada to spread
it is illegal in the us since it is listed as a the noxious plant

My only concern would be that they would start deevolving even further to actual chimps.

Fuck Cobblers Pegs.

>turn nigger areas into jungles
>expecting monkeys to leave the jungle

I put some time into looking up good combinations of plants. One effective combination would be a nitrogen fixing legume alongside a fast growing or disruptive plant. However, specifics would be determined by the area

WINRAR

Just to be an Earth-fag for you Sup Forumsacks...

Don't introduce invasive species to ghettos. The niggers are bad enough. Find a local vine that handles the environment well enough to over grow coontown

Getting any of these in the US will be a problem though. They're not legal for sale. One would likely need to get an user from a country where they're native to send them to a PO box, or something.

anything too harmful or annoying would get their attention. better to have something with slow, but subtle effects. like a tree with shallow roots--this could damage foundations and force nogs to move out

and yet its edible and medicinal

Kudzu is especially virulent. It was introduced in the Southern US in the 19th century or so to combat erosion from intensive farming. It's now invasive and has taken over entire landscapes.

Smuggle seeds, grow ten thousand, get more seeds from those, distribute. Easier said than done, but not impossible, especially with multiple people on the job

its already naturalized in the US. Just gotta collect and redistribute the seed.

they're already plentiful in parts of the US

if you want, try the flannel bush, its deadly if its hairs are breathed in and is drought tolerant and native to SoCal/Mex boarder

Well, once they are acquired, it wont be a problem growing them en-mass. There are a fair number of farm anons on Sup Forums, who have the knowledge to handle them safely. This, and if they're that fast growing, it really shouldn't be an issue.

You called?

Attached: hoggweed.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Remember that using invasive species in seed bombs might harm ecosystem.
But so do niggers. I assume there is more than enough native species that will do the trick.
On the other hand, fuck niggers.
T: a gardener.

How about dropping some of these cunts in as well?

Attached: Youreabigguy.jpg (1024x560, 162K)

>using invasive species in seed bombs might harm ecosystem
this.

you idiots are worse than the niggers you're trying to fuck with

I'm not seeing anything on google about a toxic Flannel Bush. There's one that grows in Cali but it's a medicinal plant

Gators eat em.
T- Fl user that watches the gators in the back yard.

All you need is blackberry and those are legal, plentiful, grow fast as shit, covered in thorns, and turn to wood when dead or poisoned.

I've dealt with invasive plants in the past and BlackBerry was always the worst shit to deal with and causes all volunteers to walk off immediately

how many gators in Detroit?
How long would it take to train an army of gators?

What's worse:
>A kudzu forest
or
>pic related
Some invasive species should not be used, but they shouldn't be completely off the table.

Attached: detroit1.jpg?resize=500,326.jpg (500x326, 45K)

Do that and by the end of the week niggers will be battering and deep frying the fucking things by the end of the week.

Long as you have food and warm lake water you'll have gators.

Used to throw stones at them to get them to piss off when we'd want to go swimming.

Fucking cunts.

they write themselves

humans are natural
user's are mostly human
user's activity are natural

I'm a landscaper and you guys are brilliant assholes. Please do this all over the country. As a 30ish white American born male, I can use the overtime.

Cane toads can survive being deep fried

I can't believe this thread popped up now. I was just thinking about this today. I think it's brilliant. Death by nigger laziness. All you had to do was pull those fucking weeds up! I gotta find something that'll grow in Ohio. Original thread in pic by the way.

Attached: akb2oo3wuy201.png (1288x506, 137K)

here to help

Its almost time to plant
Too cold up north still

Heracleum mantegazzianum,

Giant Hogweed

Painful sting

>The sap of giant hogweed causes phytophotodermatitis in humans, resulting in blisters and long-lasting scars. These serious reactions are due to the furocoumarin derivatives in the leaves, roots, stems, flowers, and seeds of the plant.

Attached: 330px-Herkulesstaude_fg01.jpg (330x496, 63K)

Urtica ferox

Tree nettle

>his toxin contains histamine, serotonin and acetylcholine, the last of which causes powerful stimulation of the parasympathetic nerve system. Multiple stingings can have a very painful reaction which causes inflammation, a rash, itching, and in high concentrations loss of motor movement, paralysis, drop in blood pressure, convulsions, blurred vision and confusion. The toxin from 5 spines is enough to kill a guinea pig.[citation needed]. There has been one recorded human death from contact—a lightly clad hunter who died five hours after walking through a dense patch.[1] Acute polyneuropathy can occur due to U. ferox stings.

Attached: 330px-Ongaonga_close-up.jpg (330x248, 21K)

Niggers will find a way to eat it.

Okay so distribution is something that hasn't been talked about yet. Along with hitting the cities I'd, also suggest dropping them into the rio grande. They'd grow quickly there, and would make it hard for spics to get into Texas.

we /ecowarriors/ now

Attached: episode-4-space-warriors-first-appearance.jpg (1174x878, 182K)

spread fucking yews

youtube.com/watch?v=tIeEotdOVew

Packets of 100 seeds for $12.

nzseeds.co.nz/shop/Urtica-ferox

It's raised by butterfly hobbyists as caterpillar pupae love it.

Japanese Knotweed is the way to go for Ohio it seems. Now where to get the seeds...
>The invasive root system and strong growth can damage concrete foundations, buildings, flood defences, roads, paving, retaining walls and architectural sites. It can also reduce the capacity of channels in flood defences to carry water.

Attached: Fallopia_overgrows_train.jpg (1470x984, 824K)

No no, Hog-weed. Not dick-weed.

>Through an odd twist of fate, most of Sup Forums becomes expert botanists through their will to kill niggers

>hollow out a tree to build a liquor store
>full of the cheapest ale
>they ride housecats
>vibrant landscape
>they erect mud huts and use thatch roofs
>immortal thieves that always stab their victims and hardly pickpocket
>pray to the welfare check that gives them eternal life

Attached: 1521465876666.jpg (251x226, 10K)

>using invasive species in seed bombs might harm ecosystem
Exactly! We're using invasive species of the botanical type to overrun another invasive species of the mammalian type

And really the plants are way better for us than the niggers.

>mfw we inadvertently turn nigs into elves
correction, dark elves

Attached: 5163516315.jpg (1024x1448, 205K)

People often forget, that ecologist do often use one invasive species to get rid of a worse invasive species. I'd say there aren't too many invasive species worse than nigger.

I must stress first of all this is one purely for responsible collectors due to it’s dangerous, potentially fatal natural attributes. DO NOT TOUCH EVER!!!

If you plan on touching it, or putting it in a place where others can, do not buy the seeds from me. I don’t have time for drama or nonsense.

THIS IS NOT “Stinging nettle“, the smaller, fairly harmless medicinal herb. This is “Fierce nettle” the homicidal NZ native shrub.

By purchasing this product you agree to grow it responsibly, away from members of the public, in a contained area that animals and children and even foolish adults cannot access. I do not need dramas folks, so if you are not sure you are the right type of person to own this plant, then please do not buy it.

First of all, I know folks are gonna ask “Why would you want to grow that?” so I will just answer now to save me some time. Some folks have pet snakes, some folks have tigers, some folks bungie jump, some folks do triathlon, some folks are stock market traders or investment bankers, some folks sell stuff door to door, some folks are outlaws, I just grow cool plants, the more extreme and varied the better.

I was wearing thick leather gloves while repotting seedlings and can say from experience that the pain was remarkable, undescribably shocking.
Overwhelmingly terrifying, and like a chook with its head cut off I jumped up knocked the table over, ran several meters before falling to the ground and kinda fitting/twitching a little..
Made a weird moan that I am sure I have never made before or since to which is kinda funny to remember.
Not my finest moment, glad no-one saw.

I’m a pretty big dude and I like to think I have a decent pain tolerance, but I honestly though I was to die, couldn’t even speak or move for a minute or so, my only thought was to say sorry to the Mrs for being so careless, but no way of even getting the words out.

Forget tazers, or pepper spray, this fella beats it by a mile.

niggers*

This is possibly the stupidest idea I have ever heard discussed on Sup Forums
aside from the ghetto soil being a poisoned blot of death, niggers will pull out any strange plants they find and try to smoke them
even if they didn't, niggers come from the jungle
furthermore, kudzu can strangle and kill trees but a nigger is not a tree even if the average IQ is the same
finally, cities have crews that cut down problem foliage so it doesn't affect the infrastructure
the best you could hope for is to scatter goldenrod and ragweed seeds to try and make niggers sneeze
is this some kind of honeypot thread where they can blame Sup Forums for planning racist biological warfare attacks against American cities?

integrated pest management

Are Floridians toned down relatives of Australians? Or maybe toned up?

the hairs are a major irritant and have caused respiratory failure as well as some deaths to illegal immigrants trying to sleep under them, the fuckers also can leave a horrid rash

What is your end game?
Force them deeper into the city?
Are you trying to get vampire zombie niggers to attack the suburbs?
Because that's how you get vampire zombie niggers to attack the suburbs.

Gympie Gympie (aka. The Suicide Plant), Dendrocnide moroides
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dendrocnide_moroides
>One of the world’s most venomous plants, the Gympie-Gympie stinging tree can cause months of excruciating pain for unsuspecting humans.
australiangeographic.com.au/topics/science-environment/2009/06/gympie-gympie-once-stung,-never-forgotten/

Attached: Stinging_tree.jpg (1220x913, 249K)

No, that's how you get vampire zombie niggers who live within eye shot of Jews, and rich white liberals.

>...common to rainforest areas in the north east of Australia.[2][3][4] It is best known for stinging hairs that cover the whole plant and deliver a potent neurotoxin when touched

not even surprised. something is very, very strange about Australia.

What is going to happen if someone do this is called gentrification. Wealthy companies or developers are going to notice the sudden drop in price of the area and go in to buy it all up. Enjoy your postmodernism

i once sowed dandelion seeds all over a guys front lawn --- solid fucking yellow. i wish i had taken a pic

Even standing under the tree can be fatal, especially if it's raining at the time.

>niggers will pull out any strange plants they find and try to smoke them
Good.
>niggers come from the jungle
irrelevant
>kudzu can strangle and kill trees but a nigger is not a tree even if the average IQ is the same
The goal is to force them to abandon the ghettos to flee further into the cities.
>finally, cities have crews that cut down problem foliage so it doesn't affect the infrastructure
If cops refuse to go into some of these places, what makes you think normal city workers would want to go anywhere remotely close to it?

Depends on the action.
We are pretty similar, traffic is worse here but thats because straya is fuck all huge compared to us.

They have an Asian infestation and we have a Puerto Rican infestation.

They have crocs we have gators
They have Fosters we have Budlight
They have lakes and rivers teeming with shit trying to getcha and so do we.

Infact Florida is pretty much exactly like a condensed version of straya, but we have better bants and publix subs.

We have to dream that it's possible.

>better bants
Debatable/

Attached: 1510024463079.jpg (691x951, 388K)