DOMINICAN HATE THREAD

Dominicans are the most disgusting creature God has ever made. They are responsible for every crime and misfortune around Latin America. Dominicans are responsible for Haiti's earthquake, corruption, UN and Clinton rape of Haiti, which the Dominicans support. Dominicans are responsible for the debt crisis in Puerto Rico, corruption, and Hurricane Maria that destroyed PR, giving Dominicans greater chance to loot what PR has. Dominicans are responsible for the crisis in Venezuela, high crime that makes Venezuela unlivable, and a very bad famine that killed thousands of Venezuela today. Dominicans are responsible for bringing the WORST OF THE WORST (pretty much all Dominicans) to Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, Uruguay, Spain, France, the UK, the Netherlands, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Canada, and the US by bring crime, corruption, and misery to them.

Dominican Republic shouldn't be exist. Thanks Duarte, Sanchez, and Mella for bring this fucking parasite of a nation to exist.

Attached: a7d9d9a2-d7c9-4011-a490-6597b36f1783_kindlephoto-45283376.jpg (797x864, 85K)

Fuck off you Haitian nigger, Trujilo did nothing wrong.

I'm Puerto Rican.

Haitians killed all white people and should get money from non white people.

Attached: C467659B-C147-40DA-8215-333006DFA235.jpg (1263x923, 352K)

And you hate your non-black Carribean brothers? Disgusting.

Attached: 1521518370917.jpg (720x720, 131K)

>Dominicans
>Brothers

Cubans and Puerto Ricans are brothers. Dominicans are God's fuckups.

By my experience Puerto Ricans are dishonest theives who will steal from a friend. Fuck off Cockroarch.

>t. Dirty Dumbinishit destroying Japan

Puerto Ricans are nigger tier.

Puerto Rican kike, stop blaming your own problems on other races and countries because you whole lot lack the character for a Good Reputation so you find the most Honest Victims to Slander.

Puerto Rican history is full of losers who couldn't even expel invaders. A country rooted in weakness.

Go fuck off to your shitty nigger island you insectoid creatura.

Attached: 5cebcb3e5f483327bd23c8f06e149f50~01.jpg (1440x2560, 277K)

Attached: win7d7d403f6542ef~01.jpg (1440x2560, 327K)

You are wrong. Puerto Rico's history is rich and full of winners. Puerto Rico is self-reliant, and also an independent nation. I am telling the truth about Dominicans and how they are destroying everywhere, even Japan. If you are a dirty Dominishit you are or a shill that paid by the Dominican government, you need to go kill yourself.

Puerto Rico isn’t even a county.

>showing disgusting Dominiwhores

>independent nation
>a USA territory
The retard is strong with this one

I didn't know a Dominishit live in Finland. How is your day fucking up Rovio?

Dominicans are my favorite non whites they unironically go into the gas chambers last

Let me guess, OP is a literal Haitian Nigger

DR has the best economy in the Caribbean.

PR is a welfare state propped up the U.S. taxpayer.

Attached: win83076211e94839055d2.jpg (442x750, 56K)

Not as bad as Haiti so whatever dude.

>best economy
Yes, because state-sponsored human and gun traffickings, drug smuggling, and bringing terrorism to other countries makes the Dominican Republic strong.

And stop sending disgusting Dominiwhores. They are hideous!

Puerto ricans are the worst group of people I've ever met