Remember this

The father betrayed his daughter so many times.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4004480/Pictured-Afghan-migrant-17-modelled-gangsta-rappers-raped-murdered-EU-official-s-daughter-met-work-refugees.html

She was fucking beautiful.

Turns out the rapefugee was actually 33.

Attached: IMG_0190.jpg (306x398, 60K)

At least this tragedy happened to a deserving family. F.

Bump

more like gangsta rapers

F

Too bad that country is so completely fucked

They need a strongman of sorts.

F
also, this

Attached: DAiGwtvXgAE_oim.png (500x329, 372K)

oh (You)

This incident pushed me hard into the Indentity movement desu

Was it a big story when it happened?

Ahhhhh. Just like the old days

>She was fucking beautiful.
Go kill yourself you pathetic virgin

The rape and murder rate is 10 times higher in shartland, yet these fucking subhuman mutts have the nerves to point their fat greasy finger at us.
I hope the next hurrican kills all of you.

Also that girl was a lefty, why would you even care? Don't you gloryfy Breivik or something?

You're being conquered, Hans.

Attached: rape.jpg (960x682, 44K)

If you remove one demographic of our nation, it drops surprisingly fast. The same could be said of yours my brother. Peace be upon you.

Attached: IMG_4883.jpg (450x320, 39K)

Lol fucking beta orbiter, who cares if she was hot or not you cringey faggot

She's ugly. Look up some other photos of here.

if anyone deserves this its EU officials so i can only laugh lol

>They have it even worse! That means you cant complain when we wreck all of europe lolol

Go fuck yourself and your vapid excuses your german idiot.

>33
Fake News
getting tranny vibes too.

Attached: 56977552-6182-4D12-A0C7-616063A5A0B5.jpg (83x116, 10K)

Look at the police statistics. Most criminals here are Germans. Not refugees or Migrants.
Refugees tend to be less criminal than the native population. The most criminal migrant groups are Eastern Europeans

i wonder if her father was abusing her anyway, so he was relieved she was dead?
still, let's look on the bright side
a dead kraut is a dead fraut

its a story as old as time itself. some old guy molest a politiciains daughter and the police tear the couple apart

sorry

Ok Hans don’t say anything naughty on the internet

do you seriously believe what you're saying?

You know who isn’t a virgin? You. Because you’ve probably been raped by a Muslim and worried about reporting it and inciting islamophobia you catamite

>Maria worked in her spare time in the ancient university city of Freiburg helping out the migrants in various shelters and homes
Yup, NOTHING of value was lost

Relevant

Attached: 1521512243859.png (1676x3352, 595K)

> A single strand of it was found at the crime scene but he left other traces of his DNA behind too.
disgusting media, covering up what happened in such ways
how long before all versions of this news is rewritten as "she was assaulted"

the "kind" dont inherit the earth.
they should.
true kindness is looking out for the righteous, not worshipping "foreigners" as some sick liberal fetish virtue-signal.
true morality is dealing with evil, not pretending that evil is good, nor that it is justified or excusable or mitigated by sob stories.

Lol you dumb fuck no shit the majority crimes are commited by germans that are the fucking majority you imbecile. But compared by capita migrants are up to 10 times more likels to comit crime not to mention the defense of "lol we already have assholes here so you cant be angry if we import more assholes and more people likely to be assholes lolol"
Basically all your arguments are shit stupid making you stupid as shit.

Austria leading the way as usual

they overdid it
again

>Turns out the rapefugee was actually 33
What's the source for that? Article says he's 17.

I think if a person is good (laughable oversimplification, i know), then he is good without discrimination. You are what you do to others. The problem is everyone thinks being good is being good & weak. Being discriminative is a safe compromise for people who want to act "good", but are too weak to defend themselves. Ideally you shouldn't think about things like "should I help the ones in need". But in reality you have to, because you have basically no rights to defend yourself, but a social pressure to give away what's yours so the society wouldn't label you as an asshole.