NRA sent me a madeinchina knife wtf

NRA sent me a madeinchina knife wtf

Attached: nra knife1.jpg (4032x3024, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvw3pHiWUfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8PQiaurIiDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: nra knife2.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

and?

send back

the A doesn't stand for America

How long did it take to arrive?

did you want a chinese gun?

There's probably literally no companies that mass produce that kind of knife left here in the US, it's that bad.

It's like asking for computer parts made here, there's no such thing right now. Not sure if knives are though.

They have products made in China, USA, and perhaps other places

They have a whole section dedicated to made in USA products

You can get American made knives but they're going to be much higher quality, not the sort of thing you'd give away with an NRA membership.

Don't be a faggot, you give $30 and get a free knife, how nice did you expect it to be? I would not want to see an American made knife that was less than $30.

Attached: DMfQ7NcVwAEwXvw.jpg (720x720, 55K)

Exactly, they couldn't afford to give everyone a USA knife without increasing membership cost and that would be very counterproductive

Might do. I only sent them money because of their excellent anti marxist speech, and buying from china is opposite that. There are other 2a/1a groups out there.

About 1 month ago.

Lol that's alright. Just about every promotional thing I got from the Army, while I was in was made in China.
>people still think our trade with China is good for us.

Attached: madeinchina.jpg (450x300, 14K)

I would rather receive nothing than a 2 inch knife with Chinese and NRA branding. It's basically a treasonous letter opener.

>tfw you live with liberal nutjobs who will shun you forever (at best) if they find out you joined the NRA

Attached: 1512252981274.jpg (331x412, 33K)

They have the check box on their form to refuse the gift user. That allows more money to be used to save your rights.

>living with liberal nutjobs
whose fault is that?

Just the speech that made me join
youtube.com/watch?v=vvw3pHiWUfQ

Amendment #1 is only protected by #2

Being shunned by crazy people is a good thing. I think of it as being left alone. Personally I give everyone who visits the NRA .50 cal bottle opener to use for a laugh.

Attached: 50cal_bottle-opener.jpg (400x400, 12K)

I should’ve got the bag

Mine. My parents are almost 70. I could afford an apartment, but then I'd have next to no disposable income and they'd have no one to rescue them the next time they reck themselves. My dad has had to go to the ER twice in the last year.

Attached: hell keep going.gif (500x450, 25K)

maybe its time for you to learn a trade and get a real job

try carpentry or electrical

I'm a paralegal. Used to be a respected profession, but who knows what respectable for a white man in Canada?

it looks like a shitty $1 fucking farm show prize knife.
what were you expecting

Attached: 1463033332075.jpg (403x389, 19K)

This is why we need tariffs.

I joined the NRA and didn't ask them for some retarded gift. You know, since I wanted them to have my money. You send them $30 and expect an American made knife in return? Go ahead and try to find and American knife made with American steel for $30.

It's a political action group, not a fucking shopping catalog.

>shun you forever for being based
>they're gonna need your help in the future
sounds like an absolutely devilish situation

dont feel bad --- my gf bought us MAGA hats from an official site "proudly shipped from the state of ohio!" --- made in china with silkscreened lettering. fuck.

Then don't give a knife, give something else.

Pretty much how progressives think. Why not bite the hand that feeds you? Sometimes I wish I had no morals like them, but goddamn I like having integrity.

>higher quality
Can you explain why hand forged chinese 440c is worse than 440c forged somewhere else?

Most knives are made in china dude... Were you expecting a sog bullpup?

The NRA is anti-gun and anti-white

I sent $40, and opted out of everything I could except this part. If they want to be pro america they should not include a chinese knife.

indeed.

The bag sucked too, I filled it with food and clothes and gave it to a homeless guy. The bottle opener is he first gift I have liked.

ok. so why did you go full kike and use two different knives for your picture?

Chinese steel grades are as precise as Chinese steel traders are honest.

Just received my first-time membership card in the mail today.

REPEAL THE SECOND AMENDMENT NOW

steel is steel man, you ain't sword fighting or chisseling cement with it.

Made a vid to dispel the notions of faggots

Attached: nra_chinese_knife.webm (1920x1080, 2.13M)

>join NRA
>get the little tote bag and magazine subscriptions
>also mail
>so much mail
>constant mail
>and phone calls
>they want more money
>every single thing they send is begging for cash
>fake certificates and awards
>"this is just an example, get your REAL and FRAMED document with a donation"
>get political questionnaires
>get surveys and shit
>all end with begging for money

It's why I quit the membership. They must have spent five times my original donation on postage.

Attached: 1506190002132.jpg (758x1100, 49K)

My Trump MAGA flag was made in China. The ironing

National Rifle Association.... of America.

How hard is that?

highly likely its a fake just like those MAGA caps that says Made in China... those are all imitation.

I remember when I first joined and the bag did not come for like 6 months and then when it did it sucked. Leaves a bad feeling about the whole thing. But then you figure out that it is not about the dumb gift, it is about the Constitution. Now I give often and always buy raffle tickets etc... Yes all the gear they sell can usually be found on Midway for less, but I try to buy from the NRA store when I can.

Attached: best_knife.png (1540x661, 240K)

It's a 20 dollar pocket knife, why are you crying? It's good enough to penetrate a homosexuals sternum or a nigger skull.

You're just now realizing the NRA is nothing more than a lobbying org to increase gun sales. It's 100% profit driven. Of course they give out cheap chinese knives; they arent pro american they're pro being rich as fuck

>steel is steel man
>t. Toronto Chinkarossa

Obummer did more for gun sales than the NRA ever has. The opposite is true. Gun sales get very sluggish when gun rights are safe.

letter opener. They want you to open your letters op.

Listen to politicians like Pelosi or Waters talk.... then listen to Wayne LaPierre. Who sounds grounded in reality?

Attached: nra_bg.png (1024x640, 1.36M)

Attached: guns_and_fireextinguishers.jpg (1024x512, 45K)

Attached: nra_vintage_bg_phone.jpg (1080x1920, 1.38M)

Attached: hypocrisy-is-believing-the-first-amendment-protects-flag-burning-but-7903213.png (500x786, 103K)

Attached: WELL_FUNDED.png (1234x1290, 156K)

This is why I dont join things
This is why I did

Attached: 1520920591039.png (271x274, 15K)

>Full serrated blade
Nigger what are you doing, on the other hand, they do make good sharp knife but it fucking feels really cheap in my hands.

If they give these "gifts" they should at least be american made. I didn't really care until I saw the china mark.
I have a much better knife already. This thing they sent me is just a toy. 3 inch tactical kitchen knife vs what NRA gave me

Attached: my_personal_spatulas.jpg (2000x796, 313K)

To be fair, all that real life spam is like catnip to normie boomers, aka the people who have too much disposable income.

What the fuck were you expecting from a free knife?
That's why I got the bag, it doesn't matter if it's cheap at most I'll use it as a gym bag or a prop to trigger liberals.

That's a pretty shit knife--I'd rather they didn't send it to me if I were you.

>It's like asking for computer parts made here, there's no such thing right now.

Texas Instruments still manufactures their chips in the US. It would be almost possible to create a "made in the USA" smartphone or tablet with their ARM CPUs, but I think there is no decent mass production of displays and batteries outside of Asia.

I use this knife everyday on the ocean and at home. I love it. I have the larger fixed version which I prefer when my hands are cold and wet. But for everyday use. I love it.

>Not knowing the NRA is cheap as shit with their "gifts".
Is the knife sharp enough to cut your dick off? You should try.

Attached: taylor-swift-gmy5-billboard-1548.jpg (1548x1024, 833K)

Unfortunately nothing made here is going to be of a cheap, mass produced enough variety to be a good add-on gift. That is the current state of affairs in global economics.

>irrestricted international trade is marxist

what a retard

I just selected between three "gift" options.

I don't care that they are shit but I at least expect american made since their president just gave an anti-marxist speech.

Wtf you even talking bout you misattributing faggotu.

>NRA
Niggers Rights Association?

It's just a box cutter for all the ghost gun packages your gonna be ordering

>It's just a box cutter
Guess I'll settle on that.

the nra needs to quit wasting our donation money on gimmick shit freebies and fight some liberals already.

Agreed completely. I don't need a cheap Chinese-made pocket knife to entice me to join. Apply the money to the mission statement

>steel is steel
says the internet steel expert

not going to renew my membership the NRA are being total dickless faggots and not standing up for anything

>implying chinese steel is ever exactly as advertised
you dont know shit about china, do you?

>choosing the knife over the bag

anyway, even your iphone is made in china. So is your computer (china.taiwan)

do you disown those things too?

made in china = / = lack of quality

it all depends on how much you are willing to pay them. China goods can be top quality if you pay them accordingly. The issue is when jewing companies pay them pennies and expect some europerean handmade shit

> who knows what respectable for a white man in Canada?
professional dick sucker

Not
Real
Activists

Join GOA instead because unlike the nra, they actually fight for constitutional rights and oppose banning bump stocks etc. Also their online store is so much better

Attached: 1519432273004.jpg (2300x2590, 851K)

>hand forged
There’s nothing involving any recognizable form of “forging” or “hand”ness involved in spitting out those shitty knifes. And steel quality from China is shit, and to top it off they likely did not temper the knife properly and it is either too hard and will snap or too soft and won’t hold an edge: my money is on the latter.

That’s probably one of the most uneducated statements I’ve read on Sup Forums today...

I came here to post this. Fucking idiots still think China is communist.

America can make Chinese war sword without China.
youtube.com/watch?v=8PQiaurIiDM

why are they spending my money on shitty chinese knives instead of saving the first and second amendments

shut up dog

But Norincos are banned . Go figure

That's a damn nice looking knife though. Funnily enough, if the blade is

I don't think any of this is true though. You can get a cheap hand forged steel knife from China and it'll perform as well as any other knife of the same grade steel and general design.

In a couple years Chinese steel will be regarded as superior just because it'll be more expensive, even though really both are the same.

It's forged 440 steel, what more can you ask for? You wouldn't be able to tell the difference or experience any difference or identify which forged steel was made in the US vs China without a watermark engraved.

its america. the only thing they care about are their own pockets. Pretty much equivalent of internet whores with patreon links, only these whores make you feel better by telling you you are a tough guy who protects freedom if you sent them shekels

Just no. your TV shows aren't based in reality. A large mass producing forge can produce a massive amount of steel the same or better quality than those guys on reality tv shows about blacksmithing.

It's not magic, just thousand year established science.

They should get a contract with Buck and make an NRA model 112 or similar.

Shouldn't cost that much for them if it's a large order.

You can find USA made Buck 110s in the US for $30 at Walmart IIRC.

The Bantam is like 20 dollars too for the large one.

>I live in Hawaii since I was born
>Raised to see guns as mysterious things the magical AUTHORITY FIGURES have
>like on TV and movies
>Poor, so I have to deal with the lowest dregs of humanity
>I was almost pizza but I wouldn't suck old jew cock and lied to make the guy not touch me
>Shit got bad after this
>Protected myself and my family with guns
>told I was a terrorist for legally owning a gun
>cops tried to frame and murder me
>falsified documents, kangaroo court trials all claimed to be justified because I was called a "gun owner"
>No "legal" (un-infringed) use or bearing of arms in Hawaii
>pepper spray has to be watered down and they make you watch a fucking video before purchase
>Illegal gun registration
>local appellate courts used as de facto gun confiscation against the poor
>WHERE
>THE
>FUCK
>IS
>THE
>nra?

Attached: 12 pizzas hawaiennes macron leaks france.jpg (660x309, 32K)