So how long until best isekai anime comes out?

So how long until best isekai anime comes out?

Looks bad but shill me on this

But that's not Nirvana.

A guy dies and reincarnates. Gets picked up by an old man who teaches him a lot of magic but not not an inch of common sense.

Sounds interesting, I think I'll try that out thanks.

Once the next depression hits Japan and the anime industry finds itself in a financial pickle, then we'll start to see creative folks given opportunities to take chances with interesting shows and novel ideas.

It's literally the worst self-insert shit on narou. I don't understand nips' taste at all.

I doubt the worst, they always find a way to go lower.

would rather have I Was a Sword When I Reincarnated anime

besides, the best isekai is already animated. overlord

There are a lot of good works to adapt, and out of all possible choices they pick this shit.

Does this one actually redeem itself after all the skill gains?

Sounds boring. When are they going to animate a gender swap iskeai

I don't deny there are some power fantasy but I think if there's a series that does OP protagonists well, this is it. I think the OP nature of the protagonist fits as he takes a sort of mentor role for the other students on how to combine science with magic to learn to be OP as well.

When I think bad self insert fantasies, I think more of shit like Death March or Chivalry of a Failed Show. Because in those series, it's just about them, their OP powers only served the purpose of showing how awesome they are. The other characters and what they do don't matter much and just served as devices for the MC.

However, though the MC of KnM get a lot of spotlight for his OP abilities, there has also been a lot of focus on how the other students learn from him and grow. It also helps there's a good variety of likable characters. August is best boy though.

Shield Hero will be great.

this is the isekai that made me hate the genre.

In Death March, to me the MC being overpowered is just a way to explore a world without seriously worrying about all the problems that are occurring. Not perfect, but at least it means time isn't wasted on battles I wouldn't care about anyway. I would prefer if so many named characters weren't added and then referenced many chapters later that have little purpose, keeping track is far too difficult.

There are much much better series with op protagonist. For example 野生のラスボスが現れた is at least fun to read.
If you want to go safe, just adapt 無職転生.

Redeems itself in terms of what? Up to date on the LN and currently on chapter 77 of the the WN. While I do like the fact that the MC has a fatherly relationship with the Fran, my main issue with it so far is the pacing, especially with the dungeon exploration.

What's so good about Mushoku Tensei? MC is a balatant self insert who annoyingly thinks with his dick and the other characters are just waifubait for normies to fap to.

He isn't a gary stu that can solve everything easily and alone

He was still an annoying piece of shit, MT is way too sex driven. At least KnM kept a balance amount of fanservice.

>onii-sama in a fantasy setting and somehow less self aware

Oh Baldr Skys artist?. Kinda intrested

>can't self insert to him because he's handsome

Even if KnM maintain the fanservice (Good point that a least already have a relation without using many "misunderstanding" scenes and all the females dont wants the MC cock), the MC is a gary stu that constantly break the rules of the world (Creating more Original magics and artifacts that his both grandparents, that also are the most powerful magicians in the world) and he is perfect in every aspect, and i hate that more

I am subscribed to 34 Isekai mangos.
I'm addicted

The best Isekai is the one where the guy Reincarnates into a Hot spring. The second is the one where the Greatest mage in the world Reincarnates with all his memories so he can use his next life to challenge the Elder Gods. No one told him about Nyarl-chan.

Enjoy, this series has some pretty lovable characters(probably the most I've seen of any isekai).

While I really like KnM, I wouldn't say it's the best. Honestly, once he gets setup into school with a club focused on him it starts getting old. I can't think of an anime of it being anything other than bland as fuck since they always seem to focus on the wrong parts.

The New Journey of an Old Soul is probably my favorite. MC is great.

To Deprive the Deprived is a fun one, Dark hero able to give fucks MC, Yandere first girl, Dark Elf Meido. It does a lot of shit right.

Red-head shouldn't have been main girl

>MC has one waifu
>other girls actually get paired off with other guys
The otaku will hate it.
It'll never sell.

What about the shippers?

>this actually got an anime.
Unbelievable.
But then again its probably easy to adapt and more on the normalfag side of narou.

Any series Sup Forums has heard of is on the more normal side of Narou.
There's some truly degenerate shit in there.

The industry actually did something right for once.

I'll admit that I read this and with low expectations: it's okay, but there's no way it's "best" anything. putting aside all the wish fulfillment and power fantasies: biggest problem are the MC and main girl being boring as fuck. it's like they have no personality outside "bland self-insert" and "airhead", respectively.

By the way, are we going to get chapter 19 of the manga scanlated soon? The raws have been out for a while now, also part 1 of chapter 20.

I dont think anyone has the balls to adapt the best isekai.

nobody's going to bother with those and give em an anime just look at something on the tame side like maou no hajimekata it caused so much butthurt instead of people ignoring it because it was shit.
What Aur was doing triggered so many people it even got banned on batoto.
Half of which was rapemans fault but still

I doubt that one will happen until laws improve.

I'm surprised Re:Monster didn't get banned for the "it's not rape if you drug them :^)" bullshit.

This MC is so awfully written I'm actually rooting for the bad guy, just to see this faggot struggle.

You don't understand, its consensual rape so its fine.

Why are the japanese so devoid of creativity that they can't expand on this premise? How has it taken this long for a single doujin like this to appear?

Its only rape if they say no. And they said yes.

>gender swap isekai

I just assume most attempts are not popular enough to find it's way to us and get translated.
I'm still waiting to find a manga/show that has the MC as the best friend of a harem lead and watches all the usual tropes from the outside while quietly chasing his own girl. Or something like that, I got a kick out of this guy being a side character in LH anyways.

I actually saw one where a Milf got GS into a man...

They're the worst. All of them are about OP MCs romping through fantasy worlds where every girl is mysteriously a lesbian instead of about them being mindbroken by the dick.

> mindbroken by the dick.
Boring.

>Isekai where the males are scantily clad with classes like dancer and wizard
>Females are all full plate qt3.14

Hot Spring one sounds like it tries to be too original but I honestly don't think it will work. Kouritsu was okay at first and I had some hopes for it but it's been bland after the arc with that knight girl and her bastard brother.

Im in

>MC is reincarnated into fantasy medieval Europe
>still has black hair so nips can self insert properly

But user, Seo hasn't even started making the Fuuka isekai spin off Manga yet! It will be a long time.

Vending machine isekai protag is the best, fuck the rest except papa bones himself

This series is kind of like Dumbledore's Army, The Light Novel in a way.

>all the usual tropes from the outside while quietly chasing his own girl.
Only for the girl to become part of the other guys harem.

Read Piggy Duke

Why is Ginny wearing pants?

Harry Potter was a pretty good isekai with a good villain and semi-OP protagonist

Witches are accused of wearing pants. It's tradition way back since Joan of Arc.

There's worse stuff on Narou

Makes me curious, did they call Voldemort maou in the Japanese translation.

Looks like they just call him his name in English
Lord Voldemort

What abilities did Harry have?

After reeeeeeeeee:zero and smarphone shit any other isekai is an improvement. Baldr Force/Sky artist is a huge plus though.

Unironically love

you guys will call anything isekai now.

Re:zero is one of the best of them all though.

There is a relatively new LN series where MC is best friend of a Shonen Battle Harem protag and his life goal is to be the ultimate wingman and push harem hijinks further for his bro but it turns out the protag isn't the cool aloof loner he thought and instead is a cute sweet though awkward girl raised up as a boy for the sake of her family's traditions as their town's guardian but all she really wants to do is be a girl, cosplay and date MC with the intention of marriage and babies. Things only get more messed up for MC's ideal harem situation when nearly everything else turns out not to be so cliche a battle manga as he thought too.

I can see the ending already

>Re:zero is one of the best
No

Re:Zero is mediocre at best. The characters hardly have personality and the MC is annoyingly stupid.

You sure? Here's what goes down in the first volume:

>MC and protag "practice" being girlfriend and boyfriend under the pretense of protag coming out as a girl someday.
>Harem girls go from Sword Boobs -> Closet aspiring /fa/ buddy, Rich Softspoken Oujo -> Subtle Dom with Yandere tendencies, Mysterious Vampire -> Budding Fujo trying to get MC and protag to do it
>MC can't stomach the shift to him being an MC and tries to join the demons thinking he is the boss demon's vessel but only ends up sexually harassing one of their commanders who happens to be best girl
>Goes desperate and tries to get himself sacrificed mid-battle during a climactic boss fight where protag's imouto is possessed by the boss demon but survives and feigns amnesia to reset all the relationships
>Then it's revealed to himself that boss demon was only the first of four boss demons and the second really was him and getting attacked awakened his dark half.

It was a pretty fun read.

>Wingardium Leviosa
>Expecto Patronum
>Expelliarmus
>Accio
>Crucio
>Stupefy
>Petrifucus Totalus
>Sectumsempra
>Alohomora
>Lumos
>Protego
And a bunch of others I forgot.

Interesting, care i have name ?

友人キャラは大変ですか?

Thanks user

>Kenja no Mago
>best isekai
But it's a huge pile of shit. If you're going for isekai about a broken magician, at least pick Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru.

>but not not an inch of common sense.
What did you mean by this? He has no ethics or he uses spells and accidentally blows shit up?

in what? It's not like MC+Fran is the most powerful thing around, locals are actually powerful here.

You're welcome. Incidentally best girl spot is neck and neck between demon commander and sword boobs.

>No scans
>Bookwalker restricts sales to Japan only
And nothing of value was lost, I guess.

Tanya?

as someone who finished reading it not long ago
it's shit

You're shit.

yes but so is that novel

Basically, he's not accustomed to the unspoken rules of the world. It's nothing major but now and again, their are moments when we learn how culture's like there and everyone's surprised the protagonist has no idea about it.

Is it popular enough to shit on in case I don't like it? From the premise, it sounds like we're going to have another dumb tsundere dynamic between the MC and the main girl and I don't think I'll like it. But if it's popular, I'll get something out of it even if I don't like it.

>thought that MC wasn't popular on earth and got a harem on isekai for the sake of it
>turns out he already has harem on earth
>he has homunculus assistant, and couple of blonde white chicks come to his house
>he's actually high-tier magician but claimed himself average magician

It's not much popular, it's full of horrible storytelling, it's the average haremshit

The premise sounds like The Faraway Paladin but trashier

Overlord is absolute trash.

Whike Kenja no Mago was an enjoyable read, for me it was mediocre at best (at least there was no harem). If you like something better, I recommend these webnovels,

>Akuyaku Reijo Ni Koi Wo Shite
>Genjitsushugi Yuusha no Oukoku Saikenki
>Bakarina
>Kenkyo
>My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending
>Risou no Himo Seikatsu
>Release that witch

>Up to date on the LN
Is there any changes? Also who is this girl, the war dancer?

That says more about the quality of everything else than it does about Re:Zero.

is shit.

>Isekai phase is ending
>more and more harem anime
I can't tell if this is better or worse. At least it's different.

I'm unironically waiting for an Arifureta adaptation for an edge like nothing else