What if Trump invades Syria?

If Trump goes full neocon on this will you still support him Sup Forums? :^)

Attached: ASSAD.png (589x442, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/07/mcmasters-problem-isnt-trump-its-mattis-and-kelly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

>If Trump goes full neocon on this will you still support him

NO, I won't support war in Syria for Israel.

Attached: 80s_TheCrazyParty_rideneverends.jpg (1200x1000, 259K)

based assad. im waiting on drumpf to make a retarded move and destroy and support he has left. also fuck off russian faggots no one likes you.

better question is who to support in the Turks vs Kurds conflict

of course trump supporters are ready to die for israel according to one of their top generals

Attached: 1521607627720.png (872x206, 84K)

Based Assad, he knows a kike puppet when he sees one.

Are you the same faggot who posted here the whole weekend about Trump attacking Syria?

How about nobody, how about stop trying to nation build everything like Trump said he wouldn't? Is it that hard to not be a neocon and fix your own fucking problems (which are numerous I might add)

Why not?

No.

Attached: simpsons 2.gif (258x200, 163K)

That would be nice. I also posted this thread because it's being talked about that John Bolton might be picked as national security adviser.

>John Bolton
that would be hilarious to watch from a safe distance

Take a guess retard

Depends, if that war causes the extinction of Isreal.

No.

He can fuck whores two at a time on live TV while Melania spanks him, and I could care less. But I'm so fucking sick of this Ziocon bullshit.

If he attacks Syria directly then he is either not really in control, or was a puppet all along. Either way it's time to abandon him and start hanging some bitches.

Attached: nowarbyme.png (1024x1024, 76K)

>pol supports puppet drumpf

nice try shill.

nope

Will American Sup Forums posters get drafted into military service to die in a desert for Jews?

I'm not a shill, I'm a concerned citizen.

I'm afraid so..

Attached: american 2.png (896x716, 71K)

Deep state is trying to force Trump into Syria.

Democrats win House, they're gonna force the war.

They're running dozens of CIA, intel agents as Democrats in places where they think Republicans are vulnerable.

They're trading protection for illegals, potential impeachment of Trump for a war in Syria.

If there is war in Syria because of Democrats, Trump has to call for the draft.

If they want Syria, they better pay for it with liberal blood.

Draft trannies, DREAMERS, soy boys, peaceniks, berniebros, gun control kids, blacks. Draft them, put them on the frontline.

How will they force Trump? He has the final word.

>f there is war in Syria because of Democrats
holy shit dude
>republicans control house, senate and presidency
>if there's a war in syria it's the democrats fault!
the absolute state of nu-Sup Forums

No

my opinion is he might but in an intentionally limp dicked way, but yes this is one of those things that would alienate me from Trump
still though, we dont have much choice

SKYKING

assad before trump, always

i was a huge magapede until he launched those cruise missiles at syria and since then my trump support has been lukewarm at best. if he full on attacks, i'll line up next to the dems to impeach

Attached: 1519501535124.jpg (538x385, 46K)

Fuck you and your sandnigger dictator, Ivan.

But he won’t. The shitlibs are freaking the fuck out over trump congratulating putin on winning the election and how trump wants to meet with putin

I will murder Jews in their homes and synagogues.

No, fuck neocons.
I don't think he will though.

No

No. He's an idiot if he bothers invading Syria. What he's doing now is effective enough.

>I was a huge megapede
Kill yourself

REPORTED
you're deeply fucked unless you're behind 7 gorillion proxies

It won't be Bolton
Bolton is a very assertive guy to say the least, but General Mattis is very respected by Trump.
Thus, Bolton's position is below Mattis, yet his ego is way above Mattis.
There is no way he will be accepted, primarily because Mattis won't like such a guy advising Trump.
I believe Bolton being a potential pick in perpetuity, however, is a way to intimidate our rivals into being more acquiescent to our demands.
>you either do what we want or we appoint Bolton the lunatic.

>Leaf
>Talking bullshit as usual
Sad!

Source btw, I'm not bullshitting
foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/07/mcmasters-problem-isnt-trump-its-mattis-and-kelly/

>For those reasons, it now seems likely that the job will go to auto industry executive Stephen E. Biegun, and not the much more controversial John Bolton, long rumored to be among the front-runners for the job. A Pentagon consultant close to Mattis laughs at the mention of Bolton’s name, waving off any chance that he might be appointed as McMaster’s successor. “No way, there is absolutely no way that Bolton will get the job,” this official says. “Kelly doesn’t need another power center in the White House and Mattis has a veto here and, believe me, he would veto Bolton. And why wouldn’t he? Mattis is up to his neck in worrying about wars — the last thing he needs is another one.”

No.

I wont stop til every middle eastern is dead

Absolutely not and anyone who would is a kike.

You can't Mossad the Assad.

Attached: GbCn9go.jpg (700x700, 87K)

Come at me kike. You'll only ensure that I follow through.

>“No way, there is absolutely no way that Bolton will get the job,” this official says. “Kelly doesn’t need another power center in the White House and Mattis has a veto here and, believe me, he would veto Bolton. And why wouldn’t he? Mattis is up to his neck in worrying about wars — the last thing he needs is another one.”

So maybe Mattis isn't so bad.

I would still ask the Turks vs. Kurds question, but more as a "who should we place our bets on" kinda thing.

No, it will just confirm that the President truly has no power when it comes to these matters.

I only voted for him because as a candidate he was not for continued escalation in the Syrian proxy. This seems to be the case for a lot of people. If we invade Syria I think Trump automatically loses in 2020, I would also assume he knows this.

Good luck, Assad.

If we invade Syria, there won't be a US government in 2020

I stopped supporting him fucking yonks ago you stupid reddit cucks.

He's an old dog of war, knows that the system is fucked, i can see in his face that hes not happy about whats happening in syria
(Turks going full mad men and declaring that they will attack SDF and that retarded isis pocket being kept only to justify their presence.)

sure

Attached: nu pol.jpg (250x250, 83K)

If you step in dogshit will you throw out your shoe or wipe it off?

Same

Attached: 1499553227779.png (256x408, 71K)

If you prep the bull will you swallow or spit.

i support it because a war would make sense for him now, on the edge to ww3 there is no time for his demontage home. TRUE!

Attached: powerful.jpg (647x404, 38K)

He wont. He is cucked by Putin and wont do shit in Syria.

Nope

Is the bull good looking?

Even if Trump raped their mothers Sup Forumswould still support Trump. They are a cult.

the deep state is right

shallow minds can't understand

>This seems to be the case for a lot of people
Actually fuck that. Most normies I know (Trump voters included) have no fucking clue what is going in Syria and think that the issue is just war with Syria. Explaining the proxy conflict to people has rarely yielded anything but despondence. So I don't know, just enjoy the ride down if you can I guess?

Yeah, I'd agree. No argument here.

We just make you think that.We live in your mind
RENT FREE

>If we invade Syria I think Trump automatically loses in 2020, I would also assume he knows this.
No, I believe he legitimately thinks his 5th Avenue statement is gospel. I also believe that there are enough Trump supporters that are that fucking dumb to green light approve yet another war on Israel's behalf and willingly send their offspring to die for them. Amazing how Mattis has to walk back his statements on chemical weapon use when it comes out it was "rebels" and not the SAA, yet here we are weeks later and muh chemical weapons is back in vogue.

This shit was baked in as far as I am concerned the moment Trump gave a thumbs up to dropping millions of dollars worth of cruise missiles over his daughter's crying.

>Rent free
I'm going to start charging them for gracing their empty heads with my presence.

I was told by the UK that Russia using chemical weapons on the double agent was the first time chemical weapons have been used since WWII.

Makes ya think.

Attached: Powell-anthrax-vial.jpg (410x285, 16K)

Theresa is looking for any fabricated outside factor she can latch onto to distract from the fact she's running a Sharia compliant state.

Poor Assad, no matter who wins something bad will surely happen to him.
The guy just wanted to have a peaceful life in London and be an eye doctor.

FPBP

Just hearing "chemical weapons" seems to be enough to convince anybody of anything now. If it wasn't a hollow pretense in Syria I don't know why the fuck we aren't in Sudan as well.
>it was "rebels"
Nobody even gives a shit. The amount of conflicting evidence and lack of positive evidence in each instance of chemical usage by Assad has been irrelevant to what people are told. Little to no "investigation" with no empirical proof and whatever the fucking CIA says is taken as de facto truth.

dont waste more time and $
1 big nuke
it'll send all the message needed for +20yrs
shut all tha mutherfukkers up
dat radiation fallout will fuck up many neighbouring mudslime cunts for decades
and let them know they aint welcome
fuck immigration

Let's send a message 70+ years overdue.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Attached: image.jpg (480x359, 67K)

Who is this brainlet OP. We are already in Syria.

Attached: 1521019413463.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Impeachment threats.

Both GOP and Democrat neocons say that 20 billion for a border wall that would better spent on invading Syria and then housing the hundreds of thousands of refugees an invasion would produce.

War in Syria gives Democrats more refugees and demographic changing migrants they can stuff into "red states."

Because you can't, alright?!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 38K)

because New Zealanders are pussies?

One of the main reasons to support Trump was to stop invading countries for bad reasons and to focus on AMERICA FIRST!
Also Assad has been fighting Jihadists for years now. He is the last of the Arab nationalists,. Who except the Turks, the Saudis and Israel could want him gone!? And do you really want to side with ultra-muslims over stability? Stupid.