"Capitalism rewards innovation"

>"Capitalism rewards innovation"

Attached: 6634FEBA-EF4B-420F-8043-325BBFAD8BCB.jpg (1125x821, 282K)

Which is why the original is the most succesful.

you forgot the part where I have the freedom to never participate in any of this normie garbage.

>literally all soy boi smiles

Somebody was innovative enough to rip off something successful. And luckily a sucker is born every minute so they made money off of it. What kind of Italian are you? You must be an Italian cause your acting like the stupidest wop-dago on the entire internet.

/thread

Battle Nations was completely different from Clash of Clans and has been dead for like 2 years anyway.

Well put

communists went to space first and ussr had computers on par with the apple ii and commodore at the same time in the 80s

Well that excuses all the tens of millions buried in mass graves...

Yeah, when you realize they were capitalists or plotted against the state

wtf I want to kill rich people now

You should have wanted that already

Did they make anything original or were they all bad rip-offs?

>because I’m a shit minimalist who wants something for nothing, those who have more than me should die
You’re what pigs shit out after having eaten their own shit

>soy, the video game

>went to space first
nobody goes to space without stolen Nazi German technology and scientists, nobody.

What do you think the "race for Berlin" was really about? Everyone knew Germany was the #1 superpower at the time, and they couldn't wait to plunder their remains to make themselves seem more glorious.

The space race is pretty funny overall, its literally just "our stolen nazis vs your stolen nazis" yet somehow Communists and Libertardians both claim victory and say fascism is evil.

Fascism would've already mastered genetic engineering and terraforming Mars/Venus. They were that far ahead scientifically and not held back by stupid bullshit like egalitarianism.

seriously, why do they all have their fucking mouths open?

End of discussion.

Same reason Youtube has cancerous thumbnails with people making distorted faces. Some reptilian part of the brain draws your attention.

"They" are cartoons/renders, they don't have their mouths open, they are drawn to look that way so the reptilian part of the brain activates (could possibly be a hole for your cock). It's the same reason people make cancerous thumbnails on YouTube with distorted faces.

cowabunga fpbp

THIS

Attached: 1521517554316.png (501x504, 18K)

wrong, it's war games, innovation has been rewarded with a kilocopycat

Attached: Obama__This_is_Sparta_by_Pizzasemmel.jpg (600x848, 146K)

Don't forget that communists have T-I-G-E-R-S as well.

yes but they have atari ST ?
>checkmate

so i guess Pinochet did nothing wrong as he executed all the thieves who robbed his people

software profits should have a 90 percent tax rate.