Why does everyone love her now?

Why does everyone love her now?

not everyone has shit taste like you saberfag

Just saying in won't make it true. The heaven's feel hype will die down eventually and people will go back to hating wormslut

Because she was retconned into being pure

Heaven's Feel

I like rin and sakura, where do I fit into your wormslut narrative?

She was posted everyday until we liked her, it worked.

If everyone loves her then why does Parvati get no fan art?

You will become ambivalent again as soon as the fad ends

Yeah, that's fair. I think I prefer medusa anyway

Medusa and Sakura come as a package 2-for-1 deal, like Rin and Saber

>everyone

I'm not having rinner cuck me for the welsh midget

If anything Rin would be the one to awkwardly watch Shirou and Saber bang from the sidelines while masturbating. That or the two of them Eiffel Tower saber together

Because she have Shirou sex in one scene and later is ignored again. And still the weakest master.

>then why does Parvati get no fan art?
What does that have to do with anything?

It's just two autists OP. We're all Rinfags here.

Pretty OP was talking about in general. Not just Sup Forums.

Rin is so old and tired that she only gets attention for dressing like a prostitute nowadays, while Sakura is loved for who she is and doesn't need any alter egos.

>Sakura is loved for who she is
Then why do people pretend she's pure and the worms and rape never happened?

How are worms and rape related to her purity. She didn't want any of that

Sakura a shit. HF should have been an Ilya route.

Rin's a tsundere while Sakura's a deredere.

Weebs copying Jap otaku ideas about morality and pollution. Kind of sad really.

Shirou becoming a girl made her better

>no fan art?
not even one?

That user is lying.

>Ilya route.
But it is Illya's route. Who do you think created and preserved Shirou's core using her own flesh and sacrificed her own life to saved everyone? Sakura (the damsel) may have won the flesh puppet's dick but Illya is technically the "hero-ine" of HF.

>now

Check out danbooru or Pixiv. For a Sakura-face she is pathetically unpopular.

>Sakura (the damsel)
Sakura killed the most villains though.

She's not really.

>For a Sakura-face she is pathetically unpopular.
Not surprising. Nips were pissed at how unoriginal her design was despite having to wait 2 years; she also wasn't a five star. Let's not even bring up the tracing scandal on top of that. Hopefully they redeem themselves by adding Dark!Sakura to the game in the future.

She was saved from her own insanity. The killings were just collateral damage Illya was the one who did the saving. If Sakura just died and ended up being the flesh puppet, Illya could have lived. Illya dying did gave more value on her heroic act but It would have been better if she survived.

Is this why we don't see the fish anymore?

>but It would have been better if she survived.
Nasu disagrees with you.

>T-trust me guys

She did survived once and there was no problem except she will still die soon. Her death in HF made her act more heroic.

>not the best tohsaka and not even the best purple hair

It's a mystery why anyone likes her.

>no fan art
Here, I found some. Not that bad actually.

Because normies got exposed to the best route now

I'll say this much: they tried with HF1.

My big issue with HF is that not enough's done to make you care about Sakura in the first two routes, and it's all dumped on you in the first few days of HF. The twenty minutes of showing Sakura and Shirou's history didn't really make me care more about her, but I can respect that they saw a weakness and made an effort to fix it.

Also they drew out the action and minimised the standing there talking and feeling sorry for themselves. Hopefully they continue that trend in the next two movies, otherwise Part 2 is just gonna drag on and on and on.

Also Rider being the bad motherfucker she is for that one hot second has me salivating for the later stuff.

Sounds like people finally grew up desu. Saber is the choice of children, chasing after big dreams and fairytales. Rin is the choice of adolescents, infatuating after the popular girl in high school and the pursuit of mindless fun. Sakura is the choice of men, understanding what things make their lives feel whole and protecting the things that make them who they are. The OG fans who read the VN have finally grown up, that's all.

Because she's best girl's master.

Shirou's also at his best in HF

>Sakura is the choice of men,
Sakura is the choice of men who loves well endowed professional prostitutes and thinks using their dicks.
FIFY

At least she isnt a Sabeface...

CANON WIFE

t. Shirou

Nothing has changed. She is still reviled. He fans have gotten slightly more louder and autistic than before.

>Now

Sakura doesnt derserve this hatred
You know it in your heart to be true
None of the fate/stay girls deserve it.

All I see is a blonde from traditional family, a goth chick with a daddy fetish, and a shy girl who's "secretly" into everything. There's nothing special about any of them, and there's probably like a dozen of each in every street, unless you happen to be living in the Arctic circle with the truckers or some shit.

Post Sakura and Shirou please

cant hate someone who didnt ask to be wormed

Like this?

yes please

more please

Or like this?

Wouldn't mind getting wormed, with someone like that.

Every day until you like it.

easy with the autism rhino

Every Sakurafag, including myself, have been waiting for HF, so it`s natural they are more common now

I know the OVA didn't touch on the worm rape, but did they also cut Shinji being a serial rapist ?

more please

Just watch the cg set on happy panda.

Maybe like this?

do you even google

Almost like they're three different aspects of the same person.

yes please

i'm sorry but i don't know how to do that

fack off

because miyuverse sakura is a yandere.

she's hot

I not sure user. If you chose to kill sakura, eventaully Shirou muders everyone including Illya.

She simply has a strong bond, that's all.

It was posted until we did.

E-everyday? ;_;

I didn't even get to say goodbye..

Everyday.

Got the next best thing. Several bans for posting her and several more for mentioning her.

there is your alterego

Yeah, mods are flaming faggots

What happens with Sakura in the DEEN adaptation

You should have gotten quads for that post. I bet they don't even watch anime or read vns, i've had legit memes and inside jokes btfo'd from the catalog.

Lots of fun things. What happens in the ufotable one because I haven't seen that?

Exactly. If X people liked Sakura before the movie, those will keep liking her and some people will start liking her because of the movies. So her fans increase.

Honestly, they're more complex than that.
Saber is self-sacrifical like shirou, and he wants to protect her but she doesn't let him. She will always feel guilty for her failures.
Rin convinced her self she did nothing wrong in order to live her life, and keeps people at distance.
Sakura sees herself as a bad person and puts her hopes on shirou and rin, but ends up despairing before she can realize they were always there.
They all chase after their dreams, and they want to protect and be protected. They all lie/hide things, and they definitely want to become good people.

The worst part is that even though things like Sakurafish technically could have been called spam indeed, they were nevertheless part of Sup Forums's board culture and were certainly longer here than the neo-mods. Sucks, really

What if Gil told him about the future using his clairvoyance? There is way to prevent tons of deaths. Then say to Shirou that it is OK to kill Sakura because Illya will be able to preserve her and they could put her in a flesh puppet. There are better ways to solve this. Things happened that way they did because the author says so. Gil lost because the author says so and not entirely of his cockiness. Seigi no mikata bullshit aside., if Illya did not die in UBW, that route would have been perfect. Servant dying is fine. Humans dying is not.

Now about shirou, yeah he acts like an inmature kid in all 3 routes, but that's because he's been so damaged he can only think as a sword. The only difference is that he decides he'll protect sakura at the cost of others, while he is mostly convinced on "making everyone happy" in the other 2 routes.

You only need save one person once. That's all it takes.

nothing.

user, I ...

you can have a infinity amount of what ifs that could lean the story to your tastes. But I prefer to stick to the lore.

what? she has no hole on UBW whatsoever.

No one expected Nana to fail Sup Forums.

>leave screening of Heaven's Feel
>hear a guy having to explain to his gf that Sakura wasn't exploiting Shirou and it's just his nature top be a good boy
She's just one of those characters women and womenlike men just can't understand.

>Rinfag got so butthurt about the truth they made a shitty edit of a classic image

>Everyone
But I love Rin, then followed by Rider in 2nd, though?

3DPD can't comprehend her pure kindness and have to second-guess everything she says and does. How one feels about Sakura is pretty much a litmus test for how good of a person you are.