FLUORIDE IN THE WATER. HOW TO FIX?

Is pic related the solution? Has anyone tried this? Or is this just an user trying to fuck with people.

>how to counter kike poisoning thread

Attached: 1521564408237.png (1666x874, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hjh6T4x8-Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop drinking water, dipshit.

I started taking iodine after I started suffering some of those symptoms (namely chronic fatigue). A bunch of people recommended it, and infowars had a pretty good sale. I didn't notice any improvement at all. I think I might have lime disease or some shit though, so your millage may vary.

Give it a shot. It's not expensive, and even if you don't find it helpful as a supplement, it's still a useful disinfectant and can be used to treat water to make it potable.

Stop drinking water fool. Our ancestors survived by drinking nothing but alcohol. It was only when the Jewish inspired temperance movement demanded that people stop that people changed over to water and other drinks. It led to the proliferation of sodas and spring waters etc.

The very last thing you should do is ask your GP about these topics because they are in on it too.

High school drop out containment thread

you don't need water to survive, it's a jewish lie and I only drink juice and I'm fine. It will feel weird for a week, but once you've detoxed from water you'll be able to finally block all jewish propaganda

....its what plants crave

there was 4x acceptable levels of lead found in infowars alpha male supplement

Ironically drinking more water, especially from a tap or fountain at work or school, dehydrates you. Tap water is low quality compared to spring water from an actual spring or quality water source like a lake. Drinking a lot of low quality water, i.e. tap water which is just treated toilet water among many things, causes you to flush out your electrolytes leaving you hungry, tired and nauseous. People drink too much water which causes their bodies to flush out electrolytes, vitamins and minerals and it's not hydrating them at all. 8 apples will hydrate you much better than 8 glasses of water, and you can know this because you won't piss it all out.

Eesh. I've never tried their other stuff, I just got a bottle of nascent iodine, which seems like a pretty generic product.

ceramic water filter or reverse osmosis

youtube.com/watch?v=Hjh6T4x8-Zs

Been doing a drop or 2 200mcg in water/coffee for about 4 weeks. I do feel better lately, but I can't say if it's because of the iodine.

I'd never drink the tap water, of course it's fucking poisoned. Not to mention they filter everyone's piss and shit in my town and recycle it back into the tap water. I only drink BPA free alkaline spring water, either Eternal, or Fiji, or Icelandic Glacial. Essentia is cheap and okay, but it's just filtered, not artesian.

Otherwise, I limit my showers to a few minutes, you inhale a lot of fluoride through the steam, among other things. Still needa get a filter for that x__x

if you're not hyperaware that all the food is poison, maybe you took that Tim & Eric skit as a joke.

That wasn't one of GHC's products though.

Get the nascent iodine straight from GHC ( it's 2x alex jones' dosage )

You can drink mayhem's pure water if you want clean water.

(((hmm)))

As someone with a MSc in geology, I find the idea of fluoridating water to promote ion exchange between F and OH in the apatite mineral that comprises your teeth to be rather spurious. If you have the hydroxylapatite of your teeth equilibrium with a fluid that contains

*equilibriate

They probably don't test with clean water?

so..my britta isn't helping me?

Attached: 1508195533661.jpg (225x225, 21K)

To little iodine is bad for you and to little also the 150 mcg requirement is to low

a distiller will get the fluoride & everything good or bad out of your tap water..

then add what ever vitamins/supplements you like

Or just get your nutrients from food