Why is Trump only more popular than obama in Israel & Russia? Why these 2 countries?

Why is Trump only more popular than obama in Israel & Russia? Why these 2 countries?

Attached: TrumpTheZionist.png (662x577, 316K)

Because Trump is the best thing that has ever happened to Israel. Do you live in a cave or do not watch the news at all?

Israel for obvious reasons, Russia because they were dumb enough to think he'd be different than past presidents. I believe the poll you're referencing was taken before Trump went neocon and fired Flynn.

Because it's fake news. There are a lot of countries that prefer Trump to king nigger.

Russia is super conservative and anti-SJW, like Trump
Israel likes Trump since he made Jerusalem the US embassy.

Also, polls don't mean shit.

>neocon

Don't use words you don't understand, shitskin

>caring what spineless faggots in Europe think
>knowing that Asia respects Trump
>As for Africa, S. America, Australia, Antarctica, Mexico or Canada - who cares
As an uneducated, ig'nant American I don't care what the world thinks or prefers. I preferred Trump over Clinton. We've got our own issues to address. The world can fuck off and fend for themselves

Attached: 1518753983950.png (293x241, 24K)

Because Trump and Putin won't let Islam take over. Now they just need to keep the Jew at bay and everything will be ok.

america is an asset, and trump turns that asset into a man

russia wants to save the world

israel wants to kill everyone for Y.H.W.H. 2.0 artificial inteligence

>Also, polls don't mean shit.

Sure they do. That's why Hillary is presi- oooooh

Neither do. Israel is literally behind ISIS and Russia tried to get Hillary elected.

The only countries that are probably pro-trump are the European countries that hate the EU.

They are both nationalistic countries. Eventually Japan will come around on this too.

Huh other countries liked our former doormat of a president more than the one currently standing up to those countries who take advantage of us weird

wrong
this is 2014-2016 data - way before embassy move
which means Russia goes lower and Israel way higher

Attached: bobdylan_oyvey.jpg (694x578, 244K)

How is my country taking advantage of the US? You have a military base in Greenland, our foreign policy is based on kissing your ass, we allowed you to torture people in our airspace without doing anything, we followed you into Afghanistan and Iraq, also into Libya. We hate Trump because he is a complete moron and he is clearly threatening US/European relations in favor of countries like Russia, Israel and Saudi Arabia.

How do I find out what my Jewish name is?

$0.02 (soon seeking employment)

Attached: IMG_20180321_033325.jpg (720x1216, 170K)

>to buy and four

wut

Russia because the Russians have voted for Trump in 2016.
Israel because Niggers are hard to manipulate. You order him to stike Syria, but he is too busy snatching TV set from the neighborhood or singing shitty rap in a ghetto. Trump does what he is told to, he is more responsible.

Attached: 435096.jpg (500x452, 59K)

>Russia is super conservative
>tops the charts of HIV infections per 100 000 and drug addicts

Figures you'd have trouble with English syntax

Bullshit. I prefer Trump to Obama. No one ever asked me my preference. We all know how (((polls))) are used though.

>Russia tried to get Hillary elected
Even the dumbest poltard can not believe in this shit.
Who is paying you?

Love how you pretend to not know the most obvious shit currently on this planet, reason is because radical leftists pr agency/msm and you dumbfuck know this too.

Its just as true as muh russia tried to get trump in.
pro hilldawg, bernie, trump have all been paid by muh russia (and basically any other big cunts like the EU)
There is a reason why muh russia loved the obama side and its as you know because obongo actually on live tv colluded with russia.

In anywhere but America, you'd probably be imprisoned for hate speech if you prefer Trump over Obama, the black man.

Because he is better than Obama
Obama is nigger

>neocon
I'm starting to think the Islmashills don't actually know what a neocon is, they just know it's bad so they call Trump a neocon...

Because he speaks like he's America first whether you think he actually is or not. And Obama spoke like he wanted to lick every foreigner's balls so a lot of foreigners liked that.

Doesn't it just mean New Conservative?

>56% mutt
>Calling anyone a shitskin

>why do more conservative countries like a conservative president who likes them back

gee I wonder

Finngolian