Global warning isn't re

Global warning isn't re....
how will drumpfshit explain that it's snowing in the middle of march and the temperature variation are ~30 degrees ?

Attached: 212312.png (606x336, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_North_Dakota_blizzard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_hiatus
nature.com/articles/ngeo2973
magneticreversal.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah the climate is definitely getting fucked up

we had to change it from global warming to climate so the fucking right wing retards might understand

*to climate change

>when the leaf actually makes a good post for once

Why do people keep saying global warming when it's actually climate change?

glacial core samples say we're going to drop into an ice age in the next couple hundred years. We are overdue

glacial core samples also say "global warming" as the left understands it is complete bullshit

>It's snowing in March, that means its climate change
>hurr durr
>temperature varaitons of 30 degrees have never happened before in history
>hurr durr
The absolute state.

OMG IT NEVER SNOWS IN MARCH, BLUMP!!!!!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_North_Dakota_blizzard

Attached: 1280px-Blizzard2_-_NOAA.jpg (1280x997, 319K)

the climate has been fucked up for several years in a row now. it's like the entirety of our seasons have shifted. i don't get this shit all i know is that it's not fucking good. you americans might not experience as much variation in weather but it's definitely and undeniably present here. whether this is a natural phenomenon or caused by the human race i can't say, but it definitely exists.

>glacial core samples also say "global warming" as the left understands it is complete bullshit
in what way?

>snow
>south of 60°N
That's cocaine, winter is a physical impossibility south of 60°N.

Attached: 1490572528364.png (1164x1080, 1.26M)

I remember several years when it was snowing on Easter

It always snows in March fagit.

>global warming
>snowing

Attached: rarepepe.png (486x471, 196K)

>how are you going to say global warming doesn't exist when it's getting colder outside

(???)

Attached: 1521521779899.gif (500x282, 249K)

Let’s be honest: nobody knows how the weather works

True, however this winter was the closest to ones i had as a child. I think around 2000 winters just became shit.

lol it's literally snowing like in Siberia here

But, are we actually causing it?

It has more to do with the earth being in a solar minimum as well a pole shift occuring.

Attached: tardfeels.png (1066x600, 276K)

>right wing retards

Attached: destinychild2.jpg (631x835, 281K)

Snows til the first half of april

>like in Siberia
It's barely even snowing, you overreacting cuck.

>weather is the same in the whole of Romania

Attached: brainlet2.png (667x656, 83K)

total bullshit i have videos from my aunts wedding back in 1972 april and it was snowing as well

>huehuehue it's snowing in middle of summer
>global warmingz!?!?!
>says globe is warming but it's colder than ever

ok bro

Please enlighten me oh wise one.

>Global warming
>Most places are getting colder
Really fires up my neutrons

IMPEACH NOW DRUMPFK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those are mountainous areas friend from another country

IIMMPPOOSSSEE PLLUUUMMPLLL!!!!

Snow is the result of oceanic evaporation.
Higher ocean temperatures -> more snow.

It is just weather. Dumbass.

It's gonna be fun when this shit melts and we have another flood like 4 years ago. Send help anons :(

Thing happens. “OMG, it’s global warming!” It is getting tedious.

Are you actually serious

>North Dakora
>Romania

GRAND SOLAR MINIMUM, you guys getting distracted by politics when you should really be preparing. This year was just the beginning, there will be more hurricanes and an even colder winter this coming year. Shorter crop growing season, crop damages due to cold events (not warm) worldwide which will increase food prices. Build a greenhouse and learn to grow your own food. Wolfe, Dalton and Maunder minimums are to name but a few in recent geological history.

>More natural disasters than ever recorded in History
>Temperature changes more extreme than ever before
>Hundreds of people dying thanks to these changes
>Its not global warming guise

>we had to change it from global warming because it was getting colder. Trust us goyim, we know what we're talking about.
Fixed

human race was a mistake

The Earth is warming globally,its because the Earth is going into an ice age.(Other ice ages have never been this hot before)This ice age is so hot it actually cannot be classified as an ice age,the last time the ice age happened,the sea froze over.
When the ice age is over we all will be fucked in the ass so badly

As the soy boy faggots love to say "you don't understand the difference between climate and weather.

Relax. Once AlGore gets enough money he is going to fix everything. Send him a check.

Global warming and climate change are bullshit, we are no where near understanding such a complicated system. And 90% of the garbage you hear about on TV has no basis in actual data. For instance Global temperature rises almost universally precede higher Co2 levels. Over one hundred years since the start of the industrial revolution and our atmosphere is comprised less then 1% Co2. Oh and also its efficiency as a greenhouse gas is vastly overstated.

Within natural variation. You're a massive faggot OP

There's literally nothing wrong with snow in March. Now if there's snow in May then you might want to be concerned, but a single year does not make a pattern.
Climate certainly seems to be changing one way or another, but your post is suburban retarded nigger tier.

All tell tale signs of a grand solar minimum but of course the climate change mob like to include any possible alteration as it happens to fit their agenda. Crop losses due to cold events,record snow events and cold temperatures were never talked about originally but now they tell us it's getting colder because it's getting warmer, fucking jokers pushing an agenda to look after themselves.

Rothschild weather manipulation. Shit even niggers in DC know this.

Attached: download (17).jpg (300x398, 24K)

1 week ago i was thinking to go outside in shorts this weather really made me think and in the future when i will change my car i will try to find one more eco friendly
at first i was skeptical about the "climate change propaganda" but this year proved me that i was an idiot

Yes, it is humans fault but only because they put numbers on calendars and expect the earth's cycles to line up with them forever.

Based Leaf!!

Attached: MG_5687.jpg (1000x1500, 141K)

I dont drive a car. I am helping to solve this problem.
What do YOU do?

we europe don't have what to do anymore now it's up to americans to choose a leader not a moron who should sign the paris agreement Even north koreans are aware of the danger of the climate changes

>glacial core samples say we're going to drop into an ice age in the next couple hundred years. We are overdue
This is why trump wants to keep pumping CO2 into the air. He knows its the only way to save us. The moment we decide to go green for the sake of mother nature is when She'll unleash her wrath and plunge us into an ice age

>Global warning isn't re....

Psst, global warming is real and there's nothing that will be done about it because nobody is willing to take the economic hit necessary to reduce emissions.

All the "doing something" people are just lining their own pockets. Just look at the official record on what needs to be done versus what we are doing, we've blown through every target they laid out as the bare minimum.

>I dont drive a car. I am helping to solve this problem.

No you're not. It's like standing next to a waterfall torrent of sewage pouring into your water supply and saying "well at least I'm not pissing here". You are completely insignificant. Your personal actions decide nothing.

One single cargo ship is polluting as much as 50 MILLION CARS. It dwarfs air travel. And nobody says shit because the entire economy depends on these bastards.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 12.02.48.png (1272x1772, 970K)

What do you propose instead of cargo ships?

There's nothing to propose. If you look into this yourself you'll see the answers are blindingly obvious. To do anything other than virtue signalling you need to take an economic hit by a severe reduction in emissions and in primarily cargo ship and air travel.

Instead all they talk about is for citizens to not drive as much or watch their thermostats. Absolute fucking horseshit. It's one person pissing into an ocean of piss. This problem is not solved by individual choices and everyone who knows anything knows that.

So the reality is that the consequences are coming. All we can do is look toward mitigation. Money is better spent on seawalls than global warming PR or "carbon credit" scams.

>it's hot
global warming
>it's cold
global warming
>it's raining
global warming
it's foggy
global warming
>it's snowing
global warming
>hurricanes
global warming
>wildfires
global warming
>tornado
global warming
>earthquakes
global warming
>poor people
global warming
>arab spring
global warming
>tsunami
global warming
>volcano
global warming
>refugees
global warming
is there anything that isn't proof of global warming?

Attached: global warming.png (1094x1694, 1.12M)

He is 5'8 though.

Attached: 1231231.jpg (222x227, 10K)

I want to see the world burn. I drive my SUV around the block for hours every day.

I made this image macro to try to clarify the accuracy of climate models. Please critique it.

Attached: model-meme.png (666x5150, 1.09M)

Uh, no sweetie, if we wanted to "stop climate change" then we should wage a brutal genocidal war against Africa, India and China since they're the biggest polluters and their pollution levels will continue to raise every year as their populations continue expanding and globalists continue to send all the factories to them to bypass environmental regulations.

You made it all vertical which is terrible.

You also bring up the global warming "hiatus" which isn't really happening, it just uses an arbitrarily high outlier starting point to try to minimize the warming of the years afterward.

The majority of the heating is taking place in the oceans, one of the clearest indicator being the extreme generational ice loss from the arctic and the very real near future of a largely iceless arctic.

You see the effects of this already in the form of drastic CLIMATE CHANGE as the polar jet stream keeps diverting, sending either extreme heatwaves far north, or extreme cold polar winds far south. Both the extreme wildfire creating Russian heatwave of some years back and the several arctic winds sending snow to Texas stem from this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_warming_hiatus

>You made it all vertical which is terrible
It's really hard for me to find a way to construct this non-vertically since it is supposed to be a chain of thought.

>You also bring up the global warming "hiatus" which isn't really happening, it just uses an arbitrarily high outlier starting point to try to minimize the warming of the years afterward.
If it were nothing but arbitrary start-point-end-point, the discrepancy between climate models and observations would be statistically insignificant. It tours out however that it is statistically significant (though for only a short interval), which necessitates an explanation - which I try to give.

Everything else you are saying may be strictly speaking correct but it isn't terribly relevant since the purpose of this meme is supposed to be the accuracy of GCMs. It should have a narrow enough scope to remain clear in its message.

>find a way to construct this non-vertically

Just side by side it with a middle divider.

>If it were nothing but arbitrary start-point-end-point
> it is statistically significant (though for only a short interval)

It's significant only for a short interval because it starts in 1998 which is an outlier El Nino year. If you started in 97 it wouldn't look as good. If you started in 99 there's no hiatus.

You're already agreeing the fundamental problem stems from choosing an outlier to try to discredit the trend, and of course that's fucking intentional.

> the purpose of this meme is supposed to be the accuracy of GCMs

You don't go into enough depth to actually target and criticise the models, you just spin the same plates that all AGW denialists do. Fear, Uncertainly, Doubt is a classic model, and it's exactly what you're playing at. If you were interested enough to want answers you'd not make an infographic like this, you'd actually read the answers given because this is just the same shit that always comes up. It's literally FAQ level "questions".

Please note I don't give a shit and do not believe anything will be done in time to change anything. You'll find out that you're wrong eventually. Actually you should rejoice in being one of the last generations that won't feel the impact of the convergence of exploding population meeting climate changes that will impact our ability to just keep everyone fed. The resulting mass migrations of starving desperate people will have a knock on effect of war that we've seen previously in history, often linked to catastrophic climate changes.

Reference the bronze age collapse ("sea peoples invasions"), or the mass migrations of barbarians during roman times.

Checked and truth. Killing off most of the brown races is the only way the planet can survive

>having a non-falsifiable hypothesis that doesn’t blame Jews
SHIGGY

we have the snow on east coast of US too today

beautiful isnt it?

Attached: 1521439925207.gif (224x533, 166K)

How will OP explain the Ice Age?

SAGE

It’s hot - Climate Change
It’s cold - Climate Change
It’s raining - Climate Change
It’s a drought - Climate Change
It’s snowing - Climate Change
Hurricane - Climate Change
Earthquake - Climate Change

You don’t want to die, right guise? Please take our brochure about Climate Change.

Again it is not that easy. Internal variability such as the El Nino/Southern Oscillations likely does play a part in it (that's why I mentioned it in the image macro). See nature.com/articles/ngeo2973

I really don't understand the rest of your criticism. This is just supposed to be a condensed response to the notorious meme about how climate models are terribly wrong. You're right that I don't go into a lot of detail - that's intentional since I don't believe anyone bothers to take a look at memes beyond a certain length.

Attached: 680ß.png (712x426, 153K)

POLE SHIFT

magneticreversal.org/

POLE SHIFT