Count Dabkula verdict is Grossly Offensive

I hereby declare the Dankula verdict to be Grossly Offensive and demand the immediate arrest and prosecution of all parties responsible for offending me in such a gross and inexcusable manner, including but not limited to: the arresting officers, detention officers, prosecutors, judges and all UK politicians who allowed this fuckery to become law in the first place.

Attached: Nazi-dog-markus-1.jpg (1300x791, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/FfKojrM5KyQ
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/976255925165215749
youtube.com/watch?v=TACClOxF7l0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: JogginNoggins - Dankula.jpg (797x687, 109K)

>insights it

Attached: F2E42071-0BAF-4CB0-B705-F01FE1CE8568.gif (375x252, 1.33M)

Indeed. The UK court is guilty of a Hate Crime and, as such, are responsible for any incited acts of violence which may ensue from rendering this verdict. By the very act of endorsing this law via conviction, the UK has absolved individual citizens of responsibility for their actions once so provoked. Enjoy!

Attached: quote-show-me-the-man-and-i-ll-find-you-the-crime-lavrentiy-beria-113-78-04.jpg (850x400, 51K)

I think that the UK laws are shit, but they just ruled on the basis of what their laws are. I heard that the trial was pretty hyperdramatic though, with the prosecutors feigning tears throughout. UK seems like a pretty fucked place. I wonder why someone like Pewdiepie, whose entire career is tied to freedom of speech, would ever move there. Why wouldn't he just move to one of the nicer cities in the United States where there is the guarantee that his rights will be protected? The US has a lot of problems but at least its free speech protections are great.

I feel like we might see an influx of white "refugees" from effected nations looking to live in a free country and speak their minds. Could be the only good to come out of all the shit happening right now in Europe.

Attached: 1493001949277.png (504x750, 688K)

Sadly, our 1st Amendment rights are also under attack, and our politicians are complicit. Why would anyone allow a violent mob to set fire to their own city and assault innocent citizens over the presumption of mean words? What motive could they have in aiding and abetting such crimes against the people and their constitution?

Attached: sharememe3259224297.jpg (600x336, 84K)

>guarantee
There's no guarantee anywhere. This guy was somewhat popular, he got some coverage. On smaller scale, who knows how many get prosecuted because "hate speech is not free speech".

UK is a fascists state, nothing to new

>who knows how many get prosecuted because "hate speech is not free speech"
Apparently quite a few

Attached: Hate Crimes Prosecutions - England and Wales.jpg (1366x676, 77K)

Pugler did nothing wrong.

Attached: Nazi pug.jpg (960x550, 79K)

I think i need to link a few more VPNs and proxies to the tunnel before I shitpost again.

And there need not be any observable crime, only the subjective opinion that an otherwise non-criminal behavior was motivated by racist intent. UK courts have endorsed the existence of psychic powers in claiming bystanders can read the mind of the accused. This is officially Bizarro World.

Attached: 1520498634893-pol.jpg (573x493, 43K)

Next step: denouncing or advocating to end Hate Speech laws will itself become a crime, much like "holocaust denial". Inability to advocate for changing the laws by which you are governed and being disallowed from criticizing your own government are ALWAYS the end result of all such speech restriction.

Attached: IMG_20171125_154824.jpg (346x523, 43K)

get banned for nazi jokes on kike socialmedia in britain.

sjw's act surprised and outraged.

another shill thread debunked.

fake and gay

I see you.

Attached: 3f5b63199bc9c2f5e77d5ed9f203a7b442d9155274fd75d2c7b1505a6fa092f4.jpg (461x403, 32K)

>Next step: denouncing or advocating to end Hate Speech laws will itself become a crime

Attached: SimpsonsIndependentThoughtAlarm.jpg (512x384, 18K)

Wrote off the Scots during Brexit

Attached: IMG_20180321_003325.jpg (720x1032, 94K)

>I think that the UK laws are shit

There is no such thing as UK law.
There is Scottish law which is civil law with some common law elements, English Common Law (which US law is based upon), and which is almost exactly the same in Wales, Norther Irish law which has its roots in Irish Common Law prior to Irish independence in 1921.

Count Dankula was tried under Scottish law. The countries of the UK have distict laws. There will obviously be a lot of overlap.

I wish he got the death penalty

W-What's going to happen to him?

Attached: 1520047174751.jpg (793x786, 52K)

>stop pointing out that we've been spamming the same shit all week waaaaa

He's going to prison desu

Attached: 1489509758391.jpg (662x713, 70K)

Your post is a hate crime. You deserve the death penalty for being offensive. Welcome to the laws you endorse!

Attached: 1520559930180-pol.jpg (590x775, 84K)

JUST

Shhhh. You're sleepy. Just ignore this.

Attached: 1519201582193-pol.jpg (1040x1039, 374K)

It makes me happy when bad things happen to 'people' with facial piercings.

But what about Alison Chabloz?

WAS

wtf I hate free speech now

What if a parrot could sing the horst wessel lied.?

Scotland yes

hooktube.com/FfKojrM5KyQ
use hooktube and its mods to cuck jewtube

Just start reporting all those juice that post hate against white. And ask why they arent jailed

I can't stand that thing that presents itself as a human being... but that's a pretty good post.

Attached: IMG_20180321_003509.jpg (720x1033, 115K)

interesting. Any lawyers here that can explain why this doesn't work, legally speaking?

Attached: Actual Cannibal.gif (480x270, 1.71M)

tommy and dankula

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/976255925165215749

>not being behind 7 proxies already

somebody arrest this terrorist

Attached: sharia.jpg (229x377, 14K)

wow, i know hes a posturing faggot, but some respect my man

Laughs at OPs stupid post.

>anglosaxon """"law""""

time for an uprising
#DefendDankula

Attached: Obama__This_is_Sparta_by_Pizzasemmel.jpg (600x848, 146K)

TFW you're a citizen and not a subject.
This is what happens when you live your life groveling on your knees before a throne.
Dumb cuck brits deserve this.

Attached: feels1.jpg (273x200, 18K)

Just you wait, burgerfuck. Your free speech laws will be amended within a decade. The majority of Americans agree that hate speech should be a criminal offense.

Attached: shantae_upset.png (293x309, 59K)

Fuck off Achmed.
Us white folks are talking here.

The Prophet of Kek has been convicted of a hatecrime. Brave Kekistanis: will we let one of us be convicted so easily for a joke? I CALL UPON A MEME JIHAD! Let us all unite against political correctness!
Proposal: we must do the same thing as we did when HasAssholeSolo (Kek's peace be upon him) was cucked. Unite and spam the MSM with 'grossly offensive' memes!

y'all will do nothing because you are just a bunch of armchair activists

Ayyyy Hershel, don't be like that

Attached: dank.jpg (788x428, 76K)

idk, but it would cost 50000 pounds to appeal

>armchair
Implying most of us get out of bed

Attached: contemporary_wood__multi_fuel.jpg (570x292, 57K)

Attached: projection.jpg (1000x536, 32K)

probably going to get shivved by a paki government assassin.

I'll do nothing because he's a fucking commie.

Attached: commie faggot.jpg (1200x898, 128K)

The people of the UK let themselves be disarmed, thus have no recourse to fight the tyranny of their own oppressive state.

Attached: 1519090887527-pol.jpg (598x376, 37K)

he's not a commie. i as a proud member of my country commie party think he's a massive faggot

>Nazi humor grossly offensive
So Family Guy is now banned in Scotland?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

but you're a commie too

yeah well, you would know I guess

>80,000 people in a single year in the UK were prosecuted for having too much to think

Jesus christ.

And you know it's all white people, they never target the protected classes.

>our mom is dying
It's actually really sad

Attached: 1520819900881.jpg (728x546, 74K)

Two world wars killing your best men will do that

If only i could be so Grossly Offensive

Attached: solaire.jpg (214x236, 11K)

Britain is just completely fucking retarded

What is wrong with them?

He'll get beat to death probably.
Happens all the time in british jail

this guy is a totally degenerate prick. probably would have got not guilty if we wasnt acting like a tryhard alt-right cunt

mate, do you realize what this looks like, seeing this verdict, as an American?

Attached: mr bones.jpg (899x811, 58K)

For one their women

scottish jails are still white.. so probably nothing. unless they specifically put him in a jail cell/block with pakis/blacks etc

can someone give me a quick rundown about this underground pedo ring ?

I disagree with arresting someone over something so retarded of course but Dankula himself upset me.
>Gets arrest for (((offensive comments))).
>Instantly gets interview by the media.
>"I love the Jews! I love black people! I have no problem with coalburners like Lauren Southern haha! White people suck!"
Stick to your fucking guns dude and next time a camera is pointed in your face raise the JQ or something. No one cares any more, you're still going to get in to trouble so you might as well go all out.

Attached: 1356791080328.jpg (640x480, 53K)

Dont care what it looks like but if he acted, looked and dressed like a normal person and not an attention seeking teenager (seriously, how old is this guy?) the jury would have been a lot more feeling to him. Probably sent him down as a wake up call for him

You are autistic my friend!

Based Gadsten poster

Attached: Gadsten snek.gif (500x375, 249K)

>if he acted, looked and dressed like a normal person and not an attention seeking teenager (seriously, how old is this guy?) the jury would have been a lot more feeling to him

none of that fucking matters you retard. Even the vaguest possibility of someone going to prison for something like this is completely fucking barbaric
You know it isn't the Stone Age anymore right? How can you claim to be a modern nation and impose medieval shit like this

And no, you don't get to blame him for his conduct and say he deserves it. The fact that there was ANY POSSIBILITY of him being convicted for this demonstrates the horrifically tyrannical nature of your "government", which I would characterize as a "regime"

Attached: 1467859037580.png (536x459, 314K)

Absolutely cucked.

>none of that fucking matters
Showing up to court with a respectful demeanor and conduct outside of court DOES matter. Jurys arent immaculate and they're all people with their own predudices.

I dont think he should have been tried either, but he didnt help himself being the way he is

Attached: YouTube-stop.png (580x340, 3K)

>bring up elephant in the room that the guy is a visible degenerate and that his immaturity would have influenced the trial
>somehow cucked

Attached: 1519758336696.jpg (789x702, 48K)

He's a liberalist cuck.

Better for him to face the reality of how his own values have been subverted to put him in prison.

If he doesn't learn, he deserves this fate.

Who is this fag and why should I care?

>Jurys arent immaculate and they're all people with their own predudices.
convicted for dressing poorly? Holy shit dude you are literally making excuses for this, this is Stockholm Syndrome

First of all, if you are being disrespectful to a judge, you can be slapped with procedural fines and discipline. But this is completely separate from the procedure of the trial, and whether or not you are likely to be found guilty of the charge.

I can't believe I have to explain the English tradition of law to someone from Britain, but juries are supposed to convict people only with respect to the charge, and the facts of the case. They aren't supposed to hand down convictions to people they find personally distasteful or reprehensible.

And second of all, the fact that he was even IN a courtroom for this is fucking unbelievable. Apparently you people don't even understand what a "right" is anymore, much less a "freedom". I mean, holy shit dude, I was learning about this shit in 2nd grade.

Attached: 1498792579361.jpg (320x186, 7K)

>rights are not applicable to people I disagree with

That's awful commie of you.

Edgy alt right manchild

jail should be fun for him. a lot of neo nazi groups for him to chat with.

t. ex con that spent 7.5 in a texas prison

Pretending that what is happening to him is anything other than tyranny is absolutely cucked.

the fact that you think the jury acts 100% rational is enough for me to end the conversation.

any nazi groups will want nothing to do with him.

Attached: physical degenerate.jpg (640x640, 53K)

And yet, in America, such a case
>would never have been in a courtroom
>if it did make it into a courtroom, conviction would be impossible
>if he was convicted, it would be appealed, and the judge who issued that ruling would be out on his ass in 30 seconds

juries are not just complete rogue entities that can do whatever they want. They have certain parameters they are allowed to work in. And in an American court, the window for a jury to pass down such a ruling on these grounds would be completely closed, even if that's what they wanted to do.

Attached: 1505294249049.jpg (306x409, 12K)

you mean unprivileged classes, there's a difference, you're protected, they're unpriviliged, therefore we need to make sure that they are protected from your potentially harmful actions

Is this post satire or do you fags actually think and talk like this?

Attached: 1515628346394.gif (253x200, 664K)

He's not saying how he thinks they are acting.
He's explaining legally how they are supposed to act by design when the system was drafted.
And if they aren't acting in the designated way, then the justice system isn't being followed. It's evidence of corruption and misconduct.

They only see it on TV. They don't understand what liberty really means, or that America was founded with the idea that justice is for everyone.

You're a retard.

If they can afford to pay their TV tax.

Attached: cucked.jpg (480x300, 64K)

Too bad that the scotus has ruled hate speech is free speech

Reminder for bongs to write to their local MP; template for tards available in the description of link related.
youtube.com/watch?v=TACClOxF7l0

If you have Twitter accounts, tweet at Nige and tweet at UK "comedians".

Attached: 213231.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

jewstice, the backbone of uk's destruction