Is Hotaru Shidare literally only attracted to candy? Does Saya have any competition for Coconutsu?

Is Hotaru Shidare literally only attracted to candy? Does Saya have any competition for Coconutsu?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/154306678/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/154605030/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/154886572/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/155473028/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/156113236/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/156366715/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The whole thing screams of being a no-one wins story to me.

Well Hotaru has pretty much already won the coconuts in the manga.

So she does like him canonically? I wish this was translated, fucking greedy nips hoarding all the good shit.

There's manga translation threads all the time.

Must be on another board, its been a while since we had Dagashi Kashi thread.

There's a thread almost every few days.

There was a scanlation dump earlier today.

I hope there is an archive of each volume, it would be a pain to try to search for each old thread.

Did someone say, "archive"? Because I think someone said "archive."

There's been regular translation threads for the raws since 134 and the manga is up to 167 now. I'll see if Sup Forums will let me dump a bunch of archive links.

boards.fireden.net/a/thread/154306678/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/154605030/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/154886572/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/155473028/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/156113236/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/156366715/

Chapters 134 to 140.

By the way, the raw page threads tend to happen on Tuesdays or Wednesdays around 9 am PST, though lately they've been showing up on Wednesdays.

Thread codes for 141-149

Thread codes for 150-159:

And finally thread codes for 160-167.

Oh, so these are kind of unfinished raws, not really a full chapter by chapter translation. Thanks, anyway though.

You're welcome. Yeah, the typesetted stuff only goes up to chapter 89 so far. Emblem Scans has been taking care of the typesetting since chapter 50, and they're the same people providing those translations from 134 on.

>Does Saya have any competition for Coconutsu?
Nope. She already got BTFO in chapter 152.

"Before I was like, "Like hell I'm taking over the store!!", and went as far as to think that it would help if the store closed down."
"You thought that far?!"

"I wonder if that was my rebellious phase.... When I said, "No one needs this store!", Pops burst out into tears..."
"So he didn't get mad, but started crying..."
"Man, he had such a miserable expression while crying..."
"Really..."
"Nah"
"Why?"
"Why do you say these things...?"
"I went too far, really..."

"But when the store was actually about to close down... and I had to think about what to do"
"It was sorta fun, you know."

"Saya-chan and Tou-kun helped up with cleaning the store,"
"Hajime-san looked over the store, and Hotaru-san came back..."

"I really want to be together with you forever, Saya-chan."

".......?! O-OH...?!"
"And Tou-kun and Hajime-san and Pops and Hotaru-san as well, I want everyone to stay around me."
"......O-okay...!"

"I wonder which path will let me stay together with everyone."

I don’t get what you mean. Every chapter since 134 got a TL, so they’re finished. If you mean volume extras, they were translated too

Uh, threads are a bit later now because chapters are already TLd when dumped

>Uh, threads are a bit later now because chapters are already TLd when dumped
I don't know why I didn't connect that with them coming out later.

Well, is Hotaru even attracted to him? Its hard to tell when she's always in full chuunibyou mode and thinking about sweets.

Well, there's the chapter where she waited for him to wake up so they can take a bath together and have a private talk. There's also the chapter when, after hearing Hajime call Kokonotsu "Manager", Hotaru counted that as him inheriting the shop and wanting Kokonotsu to work for him in the company she plans to make in the future. Then there's this chapter.
-----
"Somewhere along the line, it split into two different types of snacks, the 'Castella' and 'Boro', which is why it is like this nowadays..."
(I wonder if it's like Kami and Piccolo...)

(Still, how amazing... She's really sleep-talking..."
"There's some being sold as dagashi but it was like a refined snack like Castella or something..."

"......"

"Hotaru-san."
"......"

"What do you think of me...?"

"......"

"N-no! Actually, forget it! This way of asking isn't fair at all..."
"Hmmmm...."

"Let's see..."

"How would you like me to answer?"

"H-huh? Hotaru-san?! Why? When did you wake up?!!"
"I wonder when?"
"N... no way?!"
-----
Draw your own conclusion from these.

As for Kokonotsu himself, he stated that he wouldn't mind working at the shop the rest of his life if Hotaru was by his side.
-----
"What is it?"
"Ah, nothing really..."

(Maybe it would be nice...)

(If it were Hotaru-san and I watching over the store together like this)
(I wouldn't mind working forever at the dagashi store... I wouldn't want to say this out loud though...)

(Well... Hotaru-san now isn't trying to make me take over Shikada's so it doesn't matter...)
(What's her current goal again? To bring me out to join her own company...?)

(Is there even a point to bringing me out, I wonder...)
"Excuse me~"
"How can I help!"

Its still hard to tell in this scene what she thinks, other than the fact it showing that Coconutsu does like Hotaru.

Also I want to add that Hotaru is unconcious and unaware of how hot she is. She's kind of naive on sex.

It’s fine. Seems like we’ll be getting raws and TLs together now. Easier to read, isn’t it?

With "full translations" I mean the quote bubbles filled with english rather than Japanese moon runes. Its kind of hard to tell which character is saying what, if that makes sense.

Yep, much easier to read.

You're thinking of typesetted chapters.

good to know

You’re thinking of typesetted chapters. They’re not gonna be TSd any soon. There are quotes, brackets, caps, you should be able to read them without problems

As if anything's going to progress on the romantic front.

It will at the end of the series. Which won’t happen any soon. You’ll get your teasing and you’ll enjoy it.

hotaru a best

I'd be a little surprised if something actually conclusive happened as far as romance goes by the end. Maybe if there's a time skip we'll see something.

How far behind are the scanlations?

Latest scanlated was 89, raws go up to 167