Shit/pol/ (Brit/pol/ ) - Morning Edition

>'London will remain on TOP' Project Fear destroyed AGAIN as EU fails to steal British jobs
express.co.uk/news/uk/933837/Brexit-news-update-London-finance-sector-UK-European-Union-investment-latest-video

>The UK and EU agree terms for Brexit transition period
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43456502

>Brexit: Confusion as Article 32 regulating free movement for British citizens vanishes from latest agreement
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-article-32-missing-agreement-uk-citizens-free-movement-eu-britain-latest-updates-a8264631.html

>Spy poisoning: Russian diplomats leave UK
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43456502

>RAF engineer killed in jet crash at base in North Wales
rt.com/uk/421826-red-arrows-jet-crashes/

>British pensioner was the first in the UK to be investigated for Nazi war crimes
thejc.com/news/uk-news/uk-pensioner-investigated-for-alleged-war-crimes-in-landmark-case-1.461045

Attached: AVGVSTVS.jpg (500x752, 62K)

Kek. Even the mods knew last shit/pol/ OP was pathetic. Fucking state of you all.

pure obsession

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

Second for me.

btfo

Stop talking over me.

I'll fuck your face off its hinges queerboy.

Reminder that Pube returned last night

lmao sure

What’s happening white people

Attached: 4C2876B5-050B-4AC9-84C2-7B3A7385388F.jpg (3000x2033, 1.53M)

Faggot
Got emmmmmm

>he didnt turn up

Attached: file.png (300x169, 85K)

Fucking state of you.

Nonce cunt.

fight me irl

Time and place you fat cunt.

Let's settle this once and for all
Is Smithy Boy a Chad?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIedXHJIjfM

Attached: Untitled1.png (506x477, 340K)

lloyd park croydon

Start buying guns.

Attached: hehememe.jpg (500x300, 25K)

Fucking state of you. I'm not commuting down south for a nonce. It's obvious I'd show, so you come to me. Newburn Riverside park.

Easily

>wasting £30 on a train ticket for you not to show like the first 2 times,
ask honk he lives in poocastle

Kek. Pube shows up and admits it and you still orbit around him like flies on shit. I'm LMAOing @ your life.

>e-e-everyone I don't like is pube
Shit/pol/'s eternal guide to coping.

We can joke, but I genuinely crack up at the majority of you. Your lives are so pathetic.

Sad little nothing-people with fuck all going on so you come on here to LARP as hard men. I could genuinely kick all of your heads in.

It's clear you need the presence of somebody like me to keep this shitheap active. You couldn't even get through a thread otherwise

Attached: shitpol to everything i type.gif (245x150, 1.78M)

>Pube shows up
why didnt he post any proof

Pube showed up in Brit/pol/ (Shit/pol/) I meant. He probably did go to the boatyard too, you're such pathetic LARPing mongs its hard to tell.

>. He probably did go to the boatyard to
Is that why he posted no proof?

Fucking state of you. Look in a mirror. All of you.

Attached: me on a horse.jpg (281x180, 11K)

You could all expire and the state would only find out due to you not collecting your benefits.

Dying at your desks in your shitheap rooms. Kek.

>the fucking state of this general
Really hope the mods put this shithole out of its misery.

Fuck this, time to migrate to Cymru/pol/.

Running off again like last October? Fucking hell. I'm cracking up more than I was before.

State of nonces. I'm keeping this thread afloat. Your presence is not required in the slightest.

Morning lads

Bow to your Emperor, your shits.

>Implying anyone could deal with the shitfest which was late 2017 Brit/pol/
It was literally dead in the water, no reason to stick around when pathetic cunts like you are running the show. Flaunting your hubris at everyone. At the end of the day you're just a sad little obese cunt who preys on children.

Run.
NOW.

>hoping this horrendously.
Kek. Fuck off Ralph Waldo JR. You're an embarrassment.

BASED Croydon user slamming it down

fuck off you slanty cunt

Attached: shitpol bowing to me.jpg (638x479, 73K)

Don't you have some PIP to collect you spazzoid?

I take it you're on the side of schizophrenic Eddie?

>schizophrenic Eddie?
Pube shows up and disproves you virgin fucks, so I'm back to being Eddie again? Kek. The. state of. Shit/pol/.

No, you just took an L so phat I don't even see why you bothered coming back

I'm actually surprised more of you don't live in cars.

What's genuinely shocking to me is that any of you own homes.

Just wait to his PAYG data plan runs out and we won't see him for another month

Just fuck off already you benefits claimant.

I've actually been a Brit/pol/ regular for years now, it's just when I throw the trip on I assume a different identity. Besides I don't care much about this shithole since Eddie and friends trashed it, I spend most of my time on boards other than Sup Forums anyways.

Go nonce some children up you sick freak.

We don't tolerate that in Shit/pol/ under my rule any more.

I own you all.

There's more than enough proof to throw you into HMP Liverpool on suspicion of child sex abuse you Kia driving cunt. Next time you drive down to the primary school I'll be there with a bat with nails hammered through it to puncture your flesh.

I'm going to go smash my sisters face in for aborting my spacker nephew. Potnoodle eating cunts.

I win.

BTFO'd.

Oh fucking joy, pubes back - the invisible boatyard boy.

I need to go up to Big Tezza May with your mugshot, that will be more than enough to justify glassing the norf.

Oops! Looks like you're been BTFO.

Eddie win again.

I win this game of life thing.

You cunts haven't even left the starting line.

If corbyn gets in, that's my last remaining hope for this country gone. I need none cucked places to move to that aren't in eastern Europe (they'll peg me for a pikey too easily and understandably treat me like shit). Recommendations?

1. Shitland is dead
2. Get out of my thread

BTFO.

I win again.

Another thread I've conquered.

Yeah because barely anyone is fucking posting with your screeching arse in it. You killed Brit/pol/, congratulations.

It is enough that the people know there was an election. The people who cast the votes decide nothing. The people who count the votes decide everything.

Education is a weapon, whose effect depends on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed.

Gratitude is a sickness suffered by dogs.

Jesus Christ how we have fallen.

Attached: JaMXuw8_d.jpg (640x606, 34K)

Every single post is about me.

It's actually sad how much you all love my presence and pretend not to.

>automobile masterrace
>tfw you destroy the plebs' transport system

Attached: beeching.jpg (341x190, 9K)

You are not going to make it.
Your best opportunities are behind you.
You are not as smart as you think you are.
You will always be poor.

Kek. Only two posts. I'm off to make money you sad mongs. You wouldn't know what that's like, since the second I leave you're all going to come crawling out of the cracks like insects.

Fuck all of you.

He has a Toyota that won't start

My father is a dark-haired Brit with a normal complexion. My mother is a disgusting blond-haired S*xon with bright pink skin. Srsly thinking about suicide. Why did God curse me with Saxonoid genetics?

>pol mired in brit hate threads
>Russians desperately pushing their narrative
>decide to check in on that redoubt of British culture and sanity that is Brit/pol/
>our resident schizophrenic and some other pondlife are flinging shit at each other.

>country goes to shit
>goto brit/pol/ to seek solace among like minds
>nothing but tripcunts spraying digital effluvia all over the place
>state of the fucking thread has only managed to add to my depression

Fuck all of you

Attached: me after reading thi thread.gif (320x180, 1.34M)

What. The. Fuck.

Are you me?

I'm also depressed. Are your parents pink-skinned blond-haired Saxonoid scum too?

great minds think alike

Edward have I suggested you become a paralegal yet? Do the cilex thing.

Clearly. I've never seen the hivemind at work this hard before. You're not also currently on a train are you?

Corbyn is the reform.

Before, the Labour party were almost Tories dressed up in Red

There is no reason to contribute to this country without the provision of eugenics. Dumb ugly mongoloid scum on the dole are able to reproduce like rats with impunity and people born into such circumstances are simply expected to get on with it? Fuck this country.

What's interesting is to become electable the Tories borrowed tremendous amounts of new Labour becoming the centrist wishy washy mess they are today.
As labour returns to it's red roots will the Tories manage to find their own again?
>probably not but they need their own purge of blairites

>As labour returns to it's red roots will the Tories manage to find their own again?
No, they will just drift further left

I don't disagree but I like to believe. The 1922 committee and entrenched swivel eyed loons may still be enough.

>If corbyn gets in, that's my last remaining hope for this country gone

What's you problem with Corbyn, lad?

Attached: 1508130806860.png (1900x1200, 83K)

Corbychev directly? He's 1970s labour
The rest of his party? They act like 1970s Russia but with ethnic minorities replacing the working classes

It's fucking hilarious watching you mongs maken excuses for the working class: "b.bbut they've been let down by the ellites!". Most of them, myself included, are irredeemable vermin. The goalposting is 99% true. I hate that I was born into the werkin class

make excuses*

If your children disappoint you do you gas them or educate and discipline them?

These aren't children. They're fully-formed adults, so it's more like: if your children have downs-syndrome, do you abort them?

I wouldn't mind Corbyn in charge because he hates the EU more than may and has actual convictions and strength it's just that his cabinet is so fucking shit and all the women in labour are bimbos

We can try to find appropriate similes and metaphors all day.
My position is that a well motivated and trained working class is the foundation of bong land.
The most disadvantaged group in society in terms of education and opportunity is white working class boys. You already have your eugenics - it's demographic replacement with brown people.