Female Supremacy

Why Don't you believe in female supremacy yet pol? Woman are often smarter, make better choices and are prettier than men. They are getting higher educations/university pass rates in almost every country its natural that females should be in control.

The patriarchy needs to end. Just look at the united states, never had a female leader and its in a constant state of war for resources. While in my own country New Zealand out of 5 former primer ministers 3 have been woman, while Queen Elizabeth has always been the head of state. We have banned nuclear bombs, always send the least amount of troops required to keep our allies happy in war time, we have one of the most pure/natural environments in the modern world. Men tend to only think with their dicks and have violent tendencies due to testosterone. Most relationships ive been in have been female led and they have been alot more enjoyable/healthy than ones were I have had to wear the pants.

Don't believe me? Watch Angela Merkel cuck the shit out of trump in the upcomming trade war.

Attached: 334bbe7c1d2dec7afa3b49aad42f418b.jpg (480x640, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1STIAm1uZ8g
youtube.com/watch?v=VTk3fGpo2Lk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_and_See
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Woman are often smarter,
>Woman are often
>Woman are
>Woman
Stopped reading. You can't even spell correctly. Kill yourself faggot.

Attached: 1478072385444.png (1440x1308, 777K)

An example of male aggression, instead of correcting my grammar error you instantly imply that I should be dead for a simple mistake. Another reason that reaffirms my beliefs.

>you imply that I should be dead
Bitch I commanded you to kill yourself I didn't "imply" shit. I told you straight up to end your life and like all women you can't handle when a man keeps shit real. Bitches always trying to play games and shit but when a man keeps it real bitches lose their minds. This is why for the entire history of the human race, women have been considered chattel and property rather than the laughable modern definition of "equals" and "humans."

Attached: 1472725679329.png (1920x1080, 2.98M)

Get laid already you stupid teenager

>HAVE SEX GOYIM

How else will you fulfill your 14 words?

>Woman are often smarter, make better choices
Ahahahaha
>and are prettier than men.
I'm not gay and even this is questionable when you compare both without makeup. But that's irrelevant anyway. Shows how smart you are.

>get laid
Not an argument.

Attached: Thots on the Day of the Rope.webm (518x470, 2.94M)

Oh God I wish that were me

that's a lot different than getting laid

Don't care if it is or not, all I know is you are in desperate need of a vagina (or cock in your ass, which I think is more your speed)

>Why Don't you believe in female supremacy yet pol?
youtu.be/1STIAm1uZ8g

Attached: 1499743353686.jpg (611x719, 125K)

>like all women you can't handle

I'm a male?

>This is why for the entire history of the human race

Yeah, most of that has been tribal/war. Not we live in a world where food is abundant and people can be intellectual without needing strength to succeed in life. Women can shine.

>Woman are often smarter, make better choices than men.
What? Aliens use 4chin? Women are fucking
retarded like literally inferior.

Sure women are prettier on average.

Modern women should be made traditional or enslaved.

>Watch Angela Merkel cuck the shit out of (NOT GERMANY)
LOL what?

Attached: nosurvivors.jpg (300x168, 13K)

Source?

>beta is unable to dominate women, is only able to land relationships with low-quality women who are forced to settle for someone as pathetic as him, and projects his own failures onto other men.

sage goes in all fields, lads.

Honestly wouldn't mind women being in control. It'd be fun to not have to be responsible for much and just stay at home doing an hour's worth of housework a day. I'd fix you a martini when you get back and everything.

Problem is I know women would ultimately despise that sort of arrangement. You don't want to win, you want a winner.

I don't believe in any of this bull shit designed to keep the sexes at odds with each other so that white men and woman don't have children or strong Nuclear families. 3rd wave Feminism is a Jewish trick.

quick, name the most successful female built and led county in the history of the world.... GO

It's funny that women's image "the patriarchy" is when men take all the power positions and do all the work and take the benefits of the work, and "the matriarchy" is where men still do all the work but just give them all the benefits.

These cunts really are Niezche's tarantulas.

Attached: 1508318285399.png (224x353, 29K)

ok my dick just got hard

>Get laid already
>Putting Sex on a pedestal.

No he should get married to a female who isn't a whore and who'll bear his children.

Queen Elizabeth is a patriarchal matriarch and a figuread. She is a queen in a patriarchal system.

True matriarchies among humans are only seen in hyper isolated tribes of stone age hunter-gatherers where the social groups don't have to compete against male dominated groups.

They're deep in the Amazon rainforest or isolated islands in the Indian ocean, I think.

Effeminacy in the western left has resulted in many countries ignoring their infrastructures.

Female brain did not evolve like male eurasian brain did. It's not tuned to thinking ahead like that of a farmer.

Women are more childlike than men. They also emotionally freak out in stressful situations that most men can stay cool under. That's why they make horrible leaders.

Women are also happier raising their kids and having a side hobby. Being a leader IS NOT FUN. Being the provider IS NOT FUN. I just want women to be happy, and I don't think that they can get that from being in a position of great power that will break their body and mind.

>Women can only shine when men bring down standards, give them free money and give them rights while women can't take them for themselves.

>superior

Attached: retard.jpg (211x239, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=VTk3fGpo2Lk

Any commonwealth nation, with Elizabeth in charge. All of englands great monarchs have been female, Victoria, Elizabeth the 1st. What great male rulers? Henry VIII lol?

Tl;dr

Attached: IMG_0941.jpg (385x578, 59K)

>monarchs
>in charge
You just went full retard.

>Women fuck every civilisation up they get the chance to
>Claim superiority
>Sage

Last 60 years have been a matriarchy.

Sixty years ago we were on the moon,

now look at us...

Attached: thatlook.jpg (882x859, 111K)

Well said

Attached: she_shall_be_subjugated.jpg (620x326, 161K)

>country that lives off selling cheese and importing chinks to buy their houses
>giving advice

Under male leadership the method to get to the moon was hurr durr one use rocket that blows and leaves a bunch of debris in space. So if he past 60 years have been a matriarchy i'm glad we now have reusable rockets and are actually looking into sustainable ways for space travel.

brute strength is nothing to brag about. When the basic needs are met and women are obviously excelling intellectually I don't see why people are so against them being in charge?

This is basically already my life, my wife is the one who pays the bills and makes all the decisions while I look after the kids and house.

It's great since running a household is actually easy as fuck once your kids get old enough to help out and I just shit post on Sup Forums all day and fug my wife since she usually works nights when they're at school.

My wife is extremely weird though, 90% of women probably don't want to work at all, 99% of women wouldn't want a husband who doesn't work and like 99.9999999% of women couldn't do her job.

Ashamed this little cucklet is from my country, please just fucken nuke us already.

Attached: this-is-what-happens-when-you-let-new-zealanders-make-their-own-flag-body-image-1432098522.jpg (1600x936, 116K)

>Victoria

Attached: 1520293381468.png (378x588, 536K)

Women are not fully human they are just human enough to bear our children but they lack the mind and soul necessary to be called truly human.

Attached: Aborted Baby Still Alive 2.webm (202x360, 370K)

>Victoria great ruler?
What? You are aware that she was nothing more than a figure head with a small measure of influence. Almost all the decisions or policy made during the Victorian era was done by parliament which was completly male. All she did was spread her legs allowing her family to marry into the monarchies in Europe.

And your country is no longer Kiwi without so much as a single battle lost! Really jogs the noggin

>prettier than men
That's why they need make up to look good? Hahahahahahaha

>kiwi retard cuck post

gtfo

Attached: baitmaker art.jpg (553x585, 53K)

Attached: k3ois0.jpg (908x488, 77K)

>please just fucken nuke the North Island already

Ffty

This is what happens in the real world when a bitch gets uppity with a man.

Most bitches these days have forgotten what the back of a hand feels like. That's a problem.

Attached: Feminist Argues With Muslim.webm (202x360, 1.48M)

Yeah actually that and dunedin.

Pic on the right is where?

Just auckland.

so insecure that you have to resort to child like insults? lol

Our female led parliament is reducing immigration, as kiwi as it gets mate.

the slap was ok if she deserves it,

but kick in the head was a bit excessive

Have you ever seen a woman do a good job? No, of course you haven't.

That kick to the head tho

Russia Finland maybe norway or Iceland Nordic countries (excluding sweden ofc) still have alot of traditional women. They are cute and obedient but want shit like stay at home mum raise your kids kind of lifestyle.

Tfw your gender has been neutralized so you're a one man family of 69 genders

"Like, omgawd, how can some men still not believe in feminism? Feminism is like, the idea that women are human beings. We are just as smart, strong, fast, and brave as men. Equality now!"

*takes selfie*

Attached: American Sheep Woman.jpg (1005x1008, 329K)

You literally said cuck in your first post retard.

Idi Smotri.

Attached: 1514896971232.jpg (480x653, 41K)

>but want shit like stay at home mum raise your kids kind of lifestyle
But want or don't want? Odd choice of words there.

Attached: Gender.png (680x3220, 2.45M)

i dont take people seriously if they want to suck my dick no questions asked

Bro just pay fucken 10$ for tinder in russia if your half decent and not a manlet you will get 500 matches in a week. but 95% of them will be very traditional catholic innocent.

Not all of them but alot of them still want to live by "traditional" gender roles male provider female housewife kind of shit.

An example of a coward unable to fight someone his own size to he has to resort to bully like tactics, am I meant to be impressed or something? clearly has no self control and has to resort to fists over words. More examples of how males have led us through constant war.

>tinder
>95% of them will be very traditional catholic innocent
Not even sure if you're serious.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Come_and_See

Attached: Come_And_See.jpg (1280x720, 258K)

probably not 95% but alot of them are very traditional and conservative.

Fuck her, hopefully she's no longer an open borders advocate.

Lol does your gf keep you in chasity too? are you over 6 foot?

see

Attached: mommychart.png (720x453, 504K)

>I'm a male?
You don't know?

Women look a lot worse than men, they just spend hours doing their hair and makeup. It makes their hypergamy even more infuriating when you realise that beneath the bullshit, they're the equivalent of 5/10 men going for 9/10 guys. Most women look like weak men with heavier eyebags and shitter complexion when you take the makeup off, it's pretty ghastly.

I'm with ya, m8.

This has nothing todo with fetishes.

Are you implying that you don't want this and it's anything other than the most effective way to structure a marriage and raise children?

>magical feminist rockets
Kek. When then cannot even design a proper bridge...

Attached: 1521543557528.png (500x722, 214K)

Then why are you acting like a cuck?

Omfg you do you little pussy,

Holy fuck buddy serious if you're not trolling I worry for you bro. You should honestly get more self respect you dont seriously believe this crap you're spewing?

Attached: 1320808592248.png (673x601, 335K)

I wasn't being picky. I unironically think not even 1% of girls on tinder (anywhere in the world) are traditional and wife material. As for the countries you mentioned, I'm pretty sure several iceanons confirmed Iceland is as bad as Sweden if not worse, they're just more isolated from the incoming hordes of niggers so not as much blacking is going on.

>i'm glad we now have reusable rockets

Name one reusable rocket that "we" have, "we" being any NATO country because Russia/china/ect are not matriarchies.

Attached: 1514603744270.jpg (750x856, 88K)

Well either way dont come to NZ women here are all thots.

see

women are supposedly smarter... it just turns out they have better working memories to make up for godawful spatial intelligence and logical faculties, aka the intelligence that gets shit done

women make "better choices"... according to women.

they are getting higher educations... because the education system is anti-male with strong emphasis on rule following and teamwork, and dogmas against rule breaking, creativity, and competition. meanwhile, outside of university, men still run the world because rote memorization and rule following are not important life skills.

if by some miracle white women became radically pro-white and were actually capable of establishing a 100% white nation and wrote it into the constitution, but in exchange it would be a matriarchy, i'd be down

not counting radical man hating feminist idea of utopia, it would be interesting to see what they would do differently

>Woman are often smarter, make better choices
singlhandedly responsible for miscegenation and white genocide
>prettier than men
until they are 30
>Watch Angela Merkel
yeah, she singlehandedly destroyed Europe

Attached: 1450765689797.jpg (1024x1024, 330K)

>Woman are often smarter, make better choices and are prettier than men.
yes! SO TRUE

I'm not? im just saying women make better leaders than men

spacex

all I said was this has nothing todo with fetishes, e.g not a sexual thing. you're the only one thinking about that.

>>>R9K

>questionable when you compare both without makeup.
That's a good point. For any young anons reading this, remember to date girls who don't wear make up

I've never been but the Kiwi girls I've encountered all looked significantly worse than Aussies, so no intention to visit NZ anyway. But what's the deal with that? Did your people interbreed with the Maori subhumans?

>rote memorization and rule following are not important life skills.

They are for women...

If she isn't memorizing shit and following rules for you you are wasting her potential.

Domesticate them and its a lot nicer....they are happier too.

Attached: 1515447504749.png (595x861, 801K)

>think female supremacy is great
>nut
>suddenly bossy gf annoys you and you tell her to get out
huh... it's almost as if matriarchy is a fetish

Yeah totally agree with you here bro most of them look like pig dogs, probably why alot of them are feminists.

Men's IQ bell curve is skewed in both directions, men are either super smart or dumb af. Women are normies.

I know that picture is supposed to be funny but that guy should be our hero

>Dated in his league, wife looks like him, kids will too
>subservient woman
>Gives zero fucks
>Proud to be white
>chad teutonic facial structure

>spacex

Private corporation, brain child of a man, not a NATO country.

Even if the matriarchy can claim credit the rocket isnt even re usable... only one stage can be recovered

1960's USA is on the moon,
2018 USA needs big strong russia or elon musk to get into space and open pickle jars for it

Attached: bombshell.jpg (408x550, 43K)

You're alright yank... you're alright.

Attached: 1520646151792s.jpg (165x250, 5K)

Ill take the bait. Better leaders? Better than Genghis, who came from nothing, united the most brutal nomads in the world and made the second largest empire in history? Better than Julius, who went from middle class nobody to world-famous general, political mastermind and ruler of Rome?

Who do women have? Thatcher? Even Elizabeth didn't do shit by comparison.