Tokyo Ghoul:re 150 Pre-chapter Discussion/Spoilers

It's time. As we know, spoilers could drop any moment now. Discuss last chapter, predictions, theories and symbolism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gndy0wpO7io
tonarinoyj.jp/episode/13932016480029140398
youtube.com/watch?v=duogZFX4Dtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I think that were going to have a few chapters of the ccg trying to kill kaiju kaneki and and goat tryin to dig kaneki out of it. Set up some fights between some goat members and ccg maybe. Ultimately neither side will succeed and kaneki will emerge like femto.

I wonder what my wife Eto is up to

youtu.be/Gndy0wpO7io

I was wondering why I hadn't been on Sup Forums for a few days and suddenly ended up here and it seemed too deja vu to be simple coincidence. Is it really spoilers time? Does my internet clock run on Tokyo Ghoul?

It's Friday, and there is nothing real until Sunday.

I don't think any other shueishitters are as dumb as you guys.

Damn. At least they steeped up the animation compared to Root A

I think it's pretty overwhelmingly clear that all the happy turns, everyone surviving and Kaneki didn't mean to kill any humans and all his friends know and understand and forgive him and Hide is alive and tells everyone openly that he loves him and everyone is coming together to dig down and rescue him, all of that is a kind of happy dream Kaneki is having as he sleeps in his kakuja. It's going to turn right back into super grimdark as soon as he wakes up and sees what he did. Like he definitely killed Touka. I think he's going to realize this, go berserk and get attacked with nuclear weapons all in one chapter.

Currently getting married to me.

Eto and user sitting on a tree!
N E C R O P H I L I A

>posted Kurona with "over the party" as caption a while ago
Is Ishida predicting our memes?

Monday, you shitposting cunt.

Who knows

You got rips of the latest digital raws? Care to share?

tonarinoyj.jp/episode/13932016480029140398
No problem user

Hide NTRing Touka when?

Dead hopefully

>t. Talker

Cutest wife

The new :Re anime sure does the manga justice

How can you suck at your own language past the age of 10? How stupid do you have to be?

She never went to school until she joined Anteiku. Most of ghouls don't go to school.

Actually, the average Japanese sucks at kanji. Kaneki is a high schooled person, that's why she says she sucks at Japanese because she wouldn't be able to choose a name with meaningful kanji. The average Japanese just goes along with common kanji names like 日向 (Hinata)

Eto any day now. I can feel it

My wife is so cute.

Etofags are so delusional. How can you make this crap when the only thing in Kaneki's head right now is Touka?

Does this universe only contain Germany and Japan?
Every non japanese character seems to be some nazi educated ghoul expert who came to japan.

Washuus are Arabic you fucking speedreader.

Oh right, theres 1 reference of "people die as if this was the middle east"

My beloved ghoul wife.

t. samefag
SHITouka belongs in the trash bin.

Fuck off Tumblr, fujos not welcome.

kill yourself
we haven't had Friday spoilers in months

>unironically finding CUNTouka attractive
Kill yourself waifumutt.

>Married to the only man she's been with
>Genuine beauty
>Will get even prettier if she becomes a mom
You are a fucking faggot if you don't find her attractive, or a dumb fujo from Dumblr.

>genuine beauty
HAHAHA the absolute city of degenerate waifushitters who lack any taste. SHITouka is practically so shit that her being Furuta himself has become a meme at this point. It’s funny because when you consider how terribly receptive she’s been, she’s a second behind him in the most hated department. Fucking Roma is more interesting than this bitch whose only purpose is to give birth and Ishida feels the need to remind us every chapter.

>muh tumblr boogeyman

Clearly just a baiter. Fuck off.

I’m glad you agree to the point you concede. Now only if SHITouka is murdered, then we’re talking progress.

ああああああああああああああああああ僕はトーカが大好きだ!

UTA A BEST. A BEST!

Jesus Christ! These treads are cancer.

Is that....blood?

is anything ever not cancer? at this point Sup Forums is 99% cancer. which means that anything that isn't cancer is cancer.

In some places, Gookistan, it's Saturday already, user, that means spoiler day.

Fuck off fujoshitter

The waifu wars and Talker hate are by far the worst. Seriously, I miss the Vancouver memes. Seeing butthurt idiots battle over which waifu is better makes me sick.
>I'm just gonna post a Vancouver meme to lighten the air around here.
>waiting to be called and etofag or whatever by the intelectuals in this tread
>yay

I want to comfort Ui

Give him a cigar.

no it doesn't, we haven't had saturday spoilers in a long time either
fuck off and take your shit thread with you. reminder to sage.

Only good, original edit to be found in this hellscape.

>this hellscape

Quick, someone post Touka's daughter!

Mordor sucks less than these threads desu

Ishida is one of the Vancouver-/partyposters

I think posting pictures of an aborted, mangled fetus is kind of tasteless.

Le dragon amon soon right?? Even though he doesnt have a washuu kagune right? Please mom?

Amon a shit. Dragon Nishio

I had a dream that Touka died in childbirth and her child died too, I woke up crying and felt like I was in Kaneki's place. God I love Touka-chan so much... Please Ishida let no more suffering happen to the best ship...

spoilers in 48 hours

China too, since a lot of Aogiri's older personnel were chinese.

leave it to Chinese people to be experts on genociding species. Like how there are slaughterhouses in China where small animals and dogs get brutally butchered alive, I bet there is a similar place for ghouls.

Tatara straight out says China is brutal, both humans and ghouls.

No he doesn't

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I love Kaneki.

>every early thread

what a retarded fan opening, spoiling literally everything up until the current chapter.

Well, it's called OP 5, he is clearly planning ahead.

Is Furuta going to be completely out of the story now? I don't see much reason for him to do anything anymore aside from spectate unless it's related to Rize.

>t. Eto

please come back

this party sucks

spoilers next week

are you alive user?

he is my roommate, he's currently in a coma.

I hope he died

youtube.com/watch?v=duogZFX4Dtw

This begs the question how many anons have died along the way, many didn't even get to see godzillaneki.

I am this user father and he tell the truth.