The Miracle of Fátima is proof of God

The Miracle of Fátima is proof of God.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_of_the_Sun

17,000 people witnessed it. The scientific explanations are laughably asinine.
>their eyes were damaged
>the sun couldn't have moved because the rest of the world would have seen it
>it was the power of suggestion
>it was an extremely rare localised phenomenon that just happened to have occurred then
>it was a cloud of stratospheric dust

Attached: People_looking_miracle_sun.jpg (250x177, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test
youtu.be/Nyt7FMFXgTI
hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y
orthodox.org/Fatima.pdf
google.com/amp/www.philly.com/philly/news/fatima-lady-virgin-mary-apparitions-catholic-100th-anniversary-secrets-sun-miracle-russia-war-pope-20171011.html?amphtml=y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're a god send user, keep it up!

Attached: 111.png (717x853, 363K)

Thanks. All people with faith in Christ are God's vessels.

Argument from Miracles, really?

If you take these accounts as "true" this would remove much "faith" from any belief.

Semantics and sophistry my friend.

Why can't the Vatican be moved to China?
Can a Mexican be Pope?
Does Canon Law allow for capital punishment?
Should Bishops and Cardinals tax their parishioners?
Should all Masses be spoken in Irish?

Proof of your God I take it? Not the 50 billion other ones that are nonsense.

I hope you get dry fucked by a dozen drunk old priests and they cover it up forever ya tip rat cunt

Wow, I struck a nerve.

This. Also The Holy Fire.

The 3 children had visions based on Mary's apparations.

Does this make the moral demands of Catholicism conductive to human development?

If the end goal of life is dying, what is the point of living? To look forward to Heaven, since Earth will always be inferior to Heaven?

What is the point of the Saints? Are they role models even though their lives were in different time periods?

Is re-living the Crucifixion through the Stations of the Cross supposed to honor Jesus's legacy?

Does a Priest need to hear Confession for God to forgive you?

If Tradition is Truth, there is no point for humanity to accomplish anything during life.

If Original Sin stains each person, why are they tasked with the burden of having to purify themselves for something that they had no part in doing?

Vatican comes from the name of the hill it's on, so you'd have to move the entire hill. Yes. Yes. No. No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Our_Lady_of_Zeitoun
>Our Lady of Zeitoun, also known simply as El-Zeitoun, Zeitun or rarely Our Lady of Light, was an alleged mass Marian apparition that occurred in the Zeitoun district of Cairo, Egypt, over a period of 2–3 years beginning on April 2, 1968.

>The apparitions were also witnessed by President Gamal Abdel Nasser,[5] and captured by newspaper photographers and Egyptian television. Investigations performed by the police could find no explanation for the phenomenon. No device was found within a radius of fifteen miles capable of projecting the image, while the sheer number of photographs from independent sources suggests that no photographic manipulation was involved. Having been unable to produce an alternative explanation for the luminous sightings, the Egyptian government accepted the apparitions as true.[6]

Attached: Zeitun.gif (333x502, 136K)

looks like a dick head

Mary was a human, she is not a deity you dumb potato nigger.

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-170623.png (1080x1920, 231K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rorschach_test

>17,000 people witnessed it.
You know this was made up right? By a newspaper like the Wold News.

>17,000 people witnessed it
#metoo

Is it so unreasonable that a group of people who believe a communal lie would, wait for it, tell lies

Attached: 1512430084180.png (713x611, 26K)

Where is the video footage? Why is a circle and a blob supposedly Mary? Why would God, who admits to being a very jealous God, who despises idolatry so much he destroyed countless idols in rather violent ways, perform miracles that not only take the glory away from him but depict Mary as an all powerful being?

Why would it be displayed as an abstract form of very famous paintings and icons?

what the fuuuurk it's real

Attached: zeitoun6.jpg (385x368, 11K)

Looks very different to the other image.

The pictures have been edited to look a bit more like an icon. It was probably just some reflections or some shit. The mass suggestions did the rest.

Indeed. I believe in God, and I believe Jesus is the Messiah and was crucified for our sins but I don't need this dubious and frankly rather stupid idolatry to have faith.
I think the very foundations of our beings is quite enough for that.

Exactly 100 years to the day of the Miracle of Fátima

>Archaeologists announce the discovery of Arabic characters "Allah” and “Ali” on Viking funeral costumes from a grave in Gamla Uppsala, Sweden

Relevant how?

I agree.
I find it really funny how Mary or even Jesus always appear in front of masses of brown people. Usually heralded by a kid getting a vision or some shit. Icons and idols are for savages.

FAKED

My god Scumdinavians are so shit.

Here, have an apparition of baby Jesus, who for some reason is a completely separate entity to adult Jesus, to calm your nerves.
youtu.be/Nyt7FMFXgTI

Really though, did you ever stop to think about any of these questions?
Have you ever read the Bible?

The real redpill is Jesus was just ayyys LARPing as Gods as the masses could not comprehend alien life but can freely accept a God like figure to guide them

>How to trigger a potato-nigger.

Attached: 1505982938338.png (700x927, 233K)

29 Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

30 And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’

31 The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.”

Matthew 5:43-48 English Standard Version (ESV)
Love Your Enemies

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’

44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,

45 so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

46 For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?

47 And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?

48 You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect.

My abstract reasoning is well above average and my verbal reasoning is genius level. These questions plague even the wisest of men, who btw mostly believe in a higher power. It's called faith.

Love the Outsider

In every work environment, every neighborhood, we know people who, for whatever reason, are outliers. These men and women are all around us — perhaps more so than ever, in our globalized world. Because of the way sin affects us, we tend to run away from differences and from being around people who think differently and look different than we do. But I want to lay this before you: Jesus Christ would have moved towards the outsiders. God extends radical hospitality to me and to you. That’s why we learn to love, and pursue, the outsider — because we were the outsider.

Matthew 11:25-27 English Standard Version

Come to Me, and I Will Give You Rest

25 At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to little children; 26 yes, Father, for such was your gracious will. 27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father, and no one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

recite all you want.
It's not a magic pass, god sees kindness and evil in the heart and will judge you on that, not some ritual.

Wouldn't be the first time a million nut job Christians thought they all saw something together and believed it.

Millions of kids believe in Santa, he real now too?

Matthew 11:25-27 English Standard Version (ESV)
Come to Me, and I Will Give You Rest

25 At that time Jesus declared, “I thank you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth,

>that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding

>and revealed them to little children;

26 yes, Father, for such was your gracious will.

27 All things have been handed over to me by my Father,

and no one knows the Son except the Father,

and no one knows the Father

>except the Son and anyone to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

Romans 8:1 English Standard Version (ESV)
Life in the Spirit

8 There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.

Born again believers receive the RIGHTEOUSNESS of JESUS CHRIST and are free from JUDGEMENT!

No condemnation means it is already finished!

same with the bible, all these cunts rocking up to church saying sorry for the shit they knowingly did wrong all week, reading a few passages from the bible and thinking it's some sort of free pass will burn in hell if they aren't kind and good people

That's nice of you to declare, but feel free to demonstrate it by thinking about my questions.
Faith is best placed in God, not wishy washy "miracles". Why do you think God expects you to not adhere to his rules and to have blind faith?

Reminder that the Miracle of the Sun is woefully sourced.
>muh crowd of 700,000
nice "fact", catlicuck....
The children's stories are fascinating though. I read a book on it. The miracle of the sun fails to be very compelling, but the way those children died with that sort of grace and conviction. It's stunning.

Also reminder the boy was the only one that couldn't hear Mary. Very interesting that only the girls went around telling people they could...

Romans 8:28 English Standard Version (ESV)

28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

that's bullshit, plenty of 'born again believers' who have murdered and raped.
Be kind always

>17,000 retards go outside and literally stare at the sun
>surprised when they start seeing spots and afterimages of the sun
>christcucks claim this is a miracle
amazing

Matthew 7:21-23 English Standard Version

I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Matthew 7:21-23 English Standard Version (ESV)
I Never Knew You
21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’....

oops

you turn people away by replying with bible passages.
explain them to people, answer questions
I know you think you're doing 'gods work' but that's low level shit and makes you look like an idiot.
Give people a reason to believe, not the impression of a computer program reciting verses

Many people say they are saved but lack the evidence of being born again to a LIVING HOPE IN JESUS CHRIST!

The power of GOD is in HIS WORD, not mine.

By your metric the Church and the Bible are themselves idols.

Read the new testament again. you'll notice something Jesus was very good at.
relating to people
Read and learn, you'll save many more than what you are doing now

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’

Is that better?

Im not saving anyone, the saving work is done in the heart of the unbeliever buy the HOLY SPIRIT, through the WORD OF GOD.

Only the three kids are recorded as having seen the apparition. Latin focus on the Theotokos's sensuality is disturbing.

it pleases God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

ufo event

Attached: ancient-aliens-guy.jpg (1280x1120, 94K)

do not reply in veiled, reply with kindness. Even here on an anonymous board you must show pure kindness

Satan does "miracles" too

"And Moses and Aaron went in unto Pharaoh, and they did so as the LORD had commanded: and Aaron cast down his rod before Pharaoh, and before his servants, and it became a serpent. Then Pharaoh also called the wise men and the sorcerers: now the magicians of Egypt, they also did in like manner with their enchantments. For they cast down every man his rod, and they became serpents: but Aaron's rod swallowed up their rods." —Exodus 7:10-12

hooktube.com/watch?v=VB7TXaZ1q6Y

Attached: IMG_20180321_002502.jpg (638x467, 45K)

That is GODS word. You say many fake christians exist and I agree.

Jesus said,

Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’

Grace and Peace to you!

go away

Attached: 43c.png (481x720, 355K)

read a Bible my friend

assholes are still looking for her today

Attached: 4c.jpg (640x480, 44K)

>The scientific explanations are laughably asinine.
You've been a belieber so long your rational is completely gone now.

chinks can easily build new Vatican

Attached: left austria right china.jpg (960x540, 192K)

>miracle occurs
>dumbass takes picture of the crowd looking at miracle instead of kust taking a picture of the miracle....

ITS REEEEEEAL!!!

Attached: AAA01C6D-F1B6-478F-8A61-FA43D3C194A8.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

Pray for the roundups and mass-executions of Democrats in sports stadiums across the U.S.

It will be purely in self-defense against the devil-worshipping of all followers of Hillary and Obama, and which Q has stated will come out in the Hillary child murder video.

America will be forced to choose. Democrats will choose The Devil. God-fearing must choose self-defense

Attached: 1518922036157.jpg (531x710, 290K)

>Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
>On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’

Break it down my nigga. Matty was just saying people can be full of shit. They say the christian words but fail to act christian

And here you see the lure of the nigger baptist congregation

This is classical weather balloon behavior. Nothing to see here, folks.

You should choose to televise that

Attached: 1513336746027.jpg (500x494, 138K)

What would you like me to break down?

>Pray for the roundups and mass-executions
Only the real demons would do this.

>Democrats will choose The Devil.
With the Trump Republicans worshiping the Kremlin and sucking Putin's cock, I'd say the liberal Democrats are the only patriots left in America now.

Uhhh, no. You read the Bible and study the word of God to strengthen your faith in God himself and that he did indeed send his only begotten son to save our stupid, sorry asses. If you worship the object itself, as in the physical manifestation of the Bible instead of the written word as inspired by the lord then you're probably doing it wrong, friend.

Also, I don't think other denominations spend as much time glorifying brick, mortar and paint as Catholics and orthodox Christians do. Yes, the buildings are pretty, but guilding it with gold does not make it any more a holy place than it would be without it.

AMEN!

There's also supposed islamic exorsisms that have worked and got witnesses, but it doesn't really make me a muslim.

I did it for you neighbour
We can all google any passage we like. what we need from you is proof you understand it's context and relevance

Do you neighbour? Do you understand how or why it applies?

>this is what Christcucks actually believe

>You read the Bible and study the word of God to strengthen your faith in God himself
What if you read the bible and suddenly realize that this anthology of Bronze Age tales is nothing more than that?

I gotta go to work but........

In every work environment, every neighborhood, we know people who, for whatever reason, are outliers. These men and women are all around us — perhaps more so than ever, in our globalized world. Because of the way sin affects us, we tend to run away from differences and from being around people who think differently and look different than we do. But I want to lay this before you: Jesus Christ would have moved towards the outsiders. God extends radical hospitality to me and to you. That’s why we learn to love, and pursue, the outsider — because we were the outsider.

I be back later dumping scripture out all over the place and speaking few words my self.

The GRACE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST BE WITH YOU ALL!

aMEN!

>thousands of people look directly at the Sun
>see crazy shit
Holy shit, christians are getting dumber by the fucking year. Is it becouse half of your brothas in christ are niggers now?

>idolatry shit.
You'll be cast into the lake of fire with all the other heathens

STOP SPAMMING THIS FUCKING THREAD GODKEK

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

kill yourseves
there is no God. That's all bullshit. Stop believing in Jesus

orthodox.org/Fatima.pdf

Don't the Catholics have the Holy Prepuce to worship?

They also warned about Russia and war apparently.

google.com/amp/www.philly.com/philly/news/fatima-lady-virgin-mary-apparitions-catholic-100th-anniversary-secrets-sun-miracle-russia-war-pope-20171011.html?amphtml=y

.... when over a thousand people witness the sun falling from the sky, hurdling toward earth.

Attached: main-qimg-97074791b24b6bc67c20b6049d69ab17-c.jpg (602x400, 25K)

I find the Pharaoh's magicians being essentially near on par with Moses quite fascinating. Was it Fallen Angels LARPing as the Egyptian Dieties, what did Egypt know..