No Lauren Rose thread?

No Lauren Rose thread?

Lauren Rose thread

Hottest Alt Right qt3.14

and my right wingfu

Attached: 1521615161230.jpg (570x556, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/LaurenRoseUltra
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck you and your sexy 100% pure Bavarian phenotype e-celebs

Attached: Lauren Rose white .jpg (440x440, 113K)

tfw currently doing some construction work for a MILF who looks like mature Lauren Rose

Hold me

where did she go? Never posts things anymore. Hopefully she becomes a wife if she gives up videos.

Who the fuck is she, and why the fuck should I care?

She is perfect.

Attached: 1521298809985.gif (250x274, 1.7M)

Attached: gib.jpg (778x512, 41K)

>Hold me
Hold her, stupid. Get you some.

Those Jolly cheekbones

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 160K)

Being attracted to women is the worst bluepill. Get yourself a nice hairy submissive bear and pound his poo crusted hole every night stop being a faggot

>lacking a percent
Biologically impossible
Is this THE creatura?

Attached: 1335514401180.gif (569x510, 6K)

Oh, nvm I've been watching some of her content. She is dumb as a brick.

She's probably not making content on YT anymore because she got sick of their censorship. I agree.

Attached: 1520236504755.png (681x488, 301K)

She is also on twitter apparently

twitter.com/LaurenRoseUltra

Attached: 1520239730021.gif (480x270, 2.48M)

Final redpill.

Attached: 5a5116483abc6.jpg (200x200, 9K)

Attached: 1520240884300.png (1366x768, 2M)

THOT ALARM

>listening to the ramblings of the female brain

Stop. I'm sick of "Hey horny boys is she our queen ehehe". People like you are the reason why we are in this situation to begin with

Nationalism is the opiate of low IQ losers.

fuck her.

>tfw no lauren feet pics

Does Sup Forums need to legitimise all these eCeles?

she is married and has 2 kids.

Lauren Rose is legitimately stupid and uneducated. In one of her nationalism videos, she said China was a homogenous, single ethnicity state. Tell that to an actual Chinese person.

Stick it up her pooper user, you can do it. Show her your construction muscles.

Does she have a daughter of legal age?

I hate posting in e-celeb threads and I hate admitting that I like any of them, but I have a really bad soft spot for Lauren. I'm not even subscribed to her but seeing her happy litle face talking about the Jews and their evil machinations lights up my life. I know it's pathetic beyond belief but I don't care.

Oh gosh.

fuck her

you don't have to marry her mate

"I hate posting in an e-celeb thread but I'm posting in an e-celeb thread".

Most alt righters think everyone in Asia is the same race. "Asian". A generic slant eyed yellow bugman with no empathy for anything.

They also think every pale person in europe is a man of culture, especially if they have blonde hair and blue eyes. Oh boy, would they love the slavs, the finns, and the swedes... I mean hate them, for proving them wrong because they're a bunch of degenerate bug people and only the English, Scots, French, Germans, and Norwegians are worth a damn.

How to be a famous alt-right YouTuber
>be black, gay, a part of some other shitty minority group, or a moderately attractive female
>repeat basic alt-right talking points over and over

wow so deep

Daily reminder that Celtic wombs were made for Nordic seed.

Attached: 1433160813355.gif (111x150, 21K)

Attached: 10474930_1438181936449466_1492814196_a.jpg (306x306, 17K)

> only the English, Scots, French, Germans, and Norwegians are worth a damn.

t. El Orgo Americano

Attached: nat.jpg (499x496, 58K)

e thot

Attached: WhiteRose.webm (1024x548, 1.38M)

>moarpheus

The alt-right is a bunch of cringey beta orbiters and threads like these just prove that fact.

Remember when Tim Pool hired her to be his assistant, even introducing her in a video. Then she mysteriously disappeared from his life when she revealed herself to be alt-right. Tim Pool is a little bitch.

>waifu
>not Asian

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Attached: 1519710228419.jpg (877x1317, 164K)

These women would look great with my mexican seed inside them.

Lauren rose should have my brown babies. That way She gets a real man and not a cuck.

(((Lauren Rosenberg )))

STOP POSTING ON Sup Forums YOU FUCKING INTERNET ATTENTION WHORES!!! THIS IS NOT YOUR FREE ADVERTISING SITE. ATTENTION WHORES ARE HUMAN FILTH!!

she prefers asian guys like every white girl who wants security, strong offspring and masculine man

hello shareblue/whatever kike hired you

white women love asian guys, i am asian myself and i cant get blonde qties of me. they just randomly aproach me all the time. gg mustard race.

she hasn't made a new video in months you guys, the meme is dead

Faith Goldy
>gone
Tara McCarthy
>gone
Lauren Rose
>gone

congratulations, you successfully bullied all the beautiful alt-right women off the stage