Why is Tomoyuki such a beta? He should give Seiko the D

Why is Tomoyuki such a beta? He should give Seiko the D.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who else was relieved when Sacchin didn't die when expected it?

I can't believe Sup Forums the anime was unexpectedly amazing. Especially the final scene with Sup Forums and Sup Forums holding hands.

Just speed read it. Wtf. Why is Japan bankrupt of ideas? It's just the plot of Asimov's Foundation tacked on to disturbing furry-loli slice of life story.

SO HYPE!

Are we seriously talking about the Keit-ai fanfic?

This show was shit. I remember dropping it from episode 1.

>he actually read the Keit-ai fanfic instead of immediately reporting it to mods

Onee-san>Mama>Sacchin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Seiko

So with that cleared up, maybe Seikofags can finally shut the fuck up with their lolsorandum killer whale dick meme

one edit user how can you forget KuudereNekoOppaiiMeganeShortStackSensei? she was the best girl otherwise I agree with the ranking.

FINDS

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子

It was a fun fanfic, just disappointing that it'll never be finished

phone love finds a way

Class Rep >>>> AU Tomboy > Tomboy > Stuco Pres > Tsundere >>>>>>>>>> First Crush a Shit

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST ON A MOPED THAT FUCKING SCENE WHERE TOKOROKO KICKS THE MECHA IN HIS METAL BALLS WITH LOUD RAVE MUSIC IN THE BACKGROUND MADE ME SKIP A HEARTBEAT

>stuco pres not at the very bottom
Are you retarded?

so why do posts about keit-ai get deleted now?

But user, she's... sadistic.

autismo first crush is best

First Crush did nothing wrong. Tomoyuki a fedora-tipping shit.

>get love text from first crush
>actually texting some chad
>your current crush is also chad's childhood friend

JUST

dw first crush realises that she is in love with mc part way through the story

Man I loved 3.0+1.0 it was so well written and not a disappointment at all. It had a very satisfying ending and the characters were spot on!

The fact that the fanfic became a harem is the reason why the webcomic will always be superior to it.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Man that was a good anime.