Shokugeki no Soma

Gook scans are out. Megu lostnot surprising

I love her, and I'm proud. My girl did good. Now I can drop this manga until the Soma match is done.

Souma a piece of shit.

Megumi is mine. Now fuck off.

>muh tritagonist
>muh shounen tropes
>muh teamwork

Takumi is a piece of shit.

I'll keep posting these until the 3rd bout is over

Why didn't Megumi just make a better dish like her peers? LOL

It basically is the end of the first year. That's why they were taking the promotion exams. They have like a month and a half until the third years graduate or something like that.
He doesn't have to beat them all, just face them all. Remember, he didn't beat Megishima despite facing him again and again.

>still posting this despite it be mostly ignored in previous threads
How embarrassing.

At least Megumi was almost evenly matched with Momo which even Momo herself admitted. Megumi's skills should be on the level of a 3rd year Elite Ten like Saitou.

Momo had a tough match against Megumi, but I'm sure Erina will have complete victory against her.

You are not fooling anyone Tsukuda, your husbando is the shit one.

Do you read gook or something?

All of those posts were falseflagging, retarded Erinafag.

Stay mad.

No, but we already know from the spoilers that Momo acknowledges Megumi and you can tell from the judges expressions and results that it was an even match.

Good night, everyone. May you all dream of fried rice tonight.

But Souma will face her because Tsukuda can't help himself.

>lol u mad mehgloomyfag seething xD

Get a life.

Introducing a plot where the stakes are too high for the MC to fail just makes this shit boring. Early on its somewhat acceptable to show just how goof the MC is, but at this stage in the game it just makes the manga garbage. If Souma loses the manga is over so he ultimately can't lose. What's the fucking point.

Good joke Megumifag. It's real easy to spot you guys. Only Megumifags get overly offended when people in any form imply that Megumi is not as important compared to the real MCs Souma and Erina,
>but shes the 3rd main character!
>muh tritagonist

>exact same posts as in the match against doggo
Nope, that's Megumifagging.

Erina and Soma being the respective MC and heroine of the story doesn't take away from Megumi being the third MC. You're making a moot point.

>This triggered

No, it would be Erina and not Soma. Stop posting this. Tsukuda said that Erina would have her match soon and I bet she would face Momo in the next round.

this megumifags vs erinafags and momofags battle has permanently destroyed all discussion of shokugeki no soma on Sup Forums

How does Megumi win the Somabowl?

He can lose because there's other three fucking people there. I'm not saying he will because Tsukuda is garbage, but he can perfectly lose this time around and still be fine.

She doesn't want him.

You can stop shitposting now, teenbro.

"Nothing personnel"

If anyone girlfags still want that shitty bowl they are retarded desu

People should be glad Momo won. Otherwise Megumifags would pile up threads with their shitty meme faces and such causing these threads to be more cancerous than it is now. Be thankful Momo won if you want peaceful threads

Threads were shit before that so it doesn't matter. Majority of threads on this site are just constant shitposting/waifufagging though.

Thank fucking Christ. The last couple of threads have been completely unbearable with all the Megu shitposting.

Were the threads this bad during her match against Kurokiba?

>expecting a good discussion on Sup Forums
Fuck off

Where were you in the past 3 weeks? Ever since Megumi and Momo match began, Megumifags were the most cancerous thing to pile up there with so much bait and falseflagging and shit, it was crazy. Now that Megumi lost, you can see how tame these threads are now. If she won, these threads would be much worse than the previous ones

If you weren't around for the Dog match then maybe you should just fuck off.

So basically he can lose but everyone knows he actually can’t, defeating the purpose of being able to lose in the first place.

Does anything matter when you know that ultimately the good guys will win?

That would be how almost every shounen manga works, yes.

What a surprise, she was born to lose in everything.

Threads were shit when the anime started airing. Sure they became worse with the Megumi and Momo fight, but don't act as if they were "good" prior. They were more tame if anything. They're still going to be just as shit since Soma is fighting and it'll be filled with people complaining.

There wouldn't be shitposting if Megumifags didn't overhype her so much on every damn thread for this past month. It was their fault.

"No."

Could you guys fuck off

There is no shitposting. It's the same anons trying to stir the pot and ultimately failing.

At least she is trying.
Erina is still sitting on her ass.

What I'm saying is that he can perfectly lose since he is not the only hope on his team so story wise he can, but you have the author that has a masive boner for him, so yeah.

Does anyone else find the idea of first years winning at all against third years who have been through and know so much more total bullshit? I guess that's the conceit of the arc, but I was a lot more satisfied with peer versus peer and MAYBE a second year here or there instead of all this shit. They threw in some line early on like "these first years are special" but that is absurd

Is it bad that I still want to sex Megumi?

>Were the threads this bad during her match against Kurokiba?
I remember they said that Megumi was last boss material and she would face Soma in the final.

Not even. There's tension of death, possibility of loss, lower stakes to make things less predictable.

None of that here.

I think Souma will win against Saitou but just barely. Erina will go up against Momo in the next bout and she will get complete victory. If we divide everyone in the Regiment into 4 tiers then this is probably how it should be:

Tsukasa, Rindou

Megishima, Isshiki, Erina

Momo, Souma, Takumi, Megumi, Saitou

Eizan, Nene, Kuga, Mimasaka, Julio, Shouko

So, Megumi now officially the most worthless character, fucking 5 years and she still didn't moved past "she lost but opponent respects her"
At least make her opponent real jerk who would shittalk her after, that would be somehow new.
What a waste of character place

>that is absurd
I don't think normalcy is this manga's strong point

;_; criticizing manga I like

She isn't the most worthless. You don't have to like her, but stop being dramatic. The most worthless so far have been Alice/Ryo/Hisako.

>Souma above Kuga
>Erina in the same tier as Isshiki

Azami was the 3rd seat towards the end of his first year. I don't see what the problem is, especially when Souma and Erina are also kids of prodigies. It's expected they would be winning, although it'd probably be better if Souma's victories weren't achieved by the opponent going full retard.

Only because she got lucky. Put any other two characters with Rindou as their examiner, and they would be in Megumi's shoes.

Wew. Ever since Megumi lost, so many faggots all of a sudden feel the need to point out how terrible of a writer Tsukuda is and how he's totally pulling asspulls just because first years are head to head with third years. Defeating someone older than you doesn't mean it's "shonen logic" or some shit. It all depends on your dish and your age doesn't effect the taste of your dish, just the amount of knowledge you put into said dish is what matters. Anyone even a child if they have the right skills could cook a better dish than someone better than you. This is cooking, not physical fighting.

Internal consistency should be something any decent story has. The first years went through REALLY difficult trials to survive, and the third years have been through two more years of that and have significantly more practice. They are also the best that remain after all those trials, and yet we're to expect less experienced people best them because...talent?

I really just would've preferred never breaching this idea or if it ever happened the stakes were like during the festival arc or something

I agree Dog is worthless now, but he has a few wins and did some shit. Hisako and Alice are literally trash tier.

>Alice/Ryo/Hisako
Not him but they’re supporting characters with only a moment or two of relevance. Whereas Megumi has been in the light prominently

It's because of Soma. Not Megumi and her character. At least keep up with the conversation.

This is not about Megumi, it's Souma match now and everyone is just ready to his usual hack writing on those.

They most likely lost against central jobbers or fucking Nene.

TOLDJA MEGUMI WAS/IS SHIT!

For your time, here is a picture of BEST GIRL.

"Talent" bullshit is just so not compelling. We're also told Souma is talentless and works hard and creatively, and we've seen his shortcomings, yet it's unlikely he won't come out on top after everything here

Man, what a pale comparison to the manga

>so many faggots all of a sudden feel the need to point out how terrible of a writer Tsukuda is and how he's totally pulling asspulls
>all of a sudden
This has been going on for years m8, people hate the Azami arc

No, there are people talking about Soma/ Erina vs Tsuksa/ Rindou above and previous threads. Soma and Erina defeating them isn't bullshit yet triggered fans want to make it out to be as "shonen logic" as to why they'd win.

This. I have been bitching and moaning for a disgustingly long time. Countless arguments

I think there's still hope for Isshiki to be in the final instead of Souma, otherwise his only victory will be against a literally who.
And for how hyped his character was it will be fucking bullshit.

>Megumi will be the only first year from the group forced in
>Erina/Souma will win all others matches(mostly Souma) and Takumi won't even have one anymore
That's kinda hilarious

I don't find any of those characters useless to be honest. I know that these threads like to shit on them, but I'm hoping for them to get focus and a major win the future.

I don't think it matters that they're supporting characters. Alice and Ryo were undoubtedly hyped up, and Tsukuda failed to live up to that hype. He even made Ryo disappear as a rival to Soma.

None of the characters are useless. They just suffer from being stuck with a writer that pushed them to the side, and most likely has no idea what to really do with them. They're not OT4 level importance, but they're not irrelevant as the PSD fodder.

>It's bullshit and Tsukasa is hack if my fav character doesn't face the opponent I want him to face
Alright

Takumi will have to either tire Tsukasa or Rindou out.

>Hisako and Alice are trash tier
They’re not that bad. PSD is trash both as characters and chefs, but those two had some level of narrative importance and were key to bringing the characters closer

>most likely
Exactly. You have no idea. It doesn't change anything I said.
>Nene
>not central jobber
How retarded are you?

PSD is below than trash.

People have been complaining about the writing going downhill since Azami was introduced. Especially when it came to Somas character since he would win back to back Shokugekis. At least make an attempt to not make it obvious that you're new here.

>Takumi will have to either tire Tsukasa or Rindou out.
Guess who needs revenge on someone for taking out their brother?

She was in the elite 10 before central was even a thing.

>People are fucking pissed
Kek

But muh jewels generation and the highest score for the past couple of years was 70-80 in the autumn election. Even Yoshino got an 83.

>Alice and Ryo were undoubtedly hyped up, and Tsukuda failed to live up to that hype
How? Just because Alice and Dog lost doesn't mean they're shit chefs. He never even intended on hyping anyone up in the first place. It's your fault for expecting whatever about that character based off their status. Also people need to fuck off with the "author doesn't know what to do with his characters" thing. Tsukasa only brings up characters whenever they has some role or relevancy for something. Why would he bring Meat, Alice, Yuki, etc on screen next to Soma for no reason?

If I wanted to see twitter faggots I'd be on twitter. Fuck off.

>twitter
>four people

Probably, though his record proves he does better when he does it for himself than for his brother. He should get over him and go full vendetta for himself.

Of course they are.
Only "but sauce" was more retarded.

I never said they were shit chefs though. I just don't think Tsukuda really let their full potential shine.

>tweeting in English at him
He’s not going to read these, he has stopped giving any fucks

>autumn elections
In the end I’m not sure what that was supposed to be about
>After years of slugging through tournament arc, the top 8 has tea with the Elites
>that’s it

Dude, it was teamwork.

Like I said, they just don't have a role, just like Erina. She's the main heroine but she barely done anything. That doesn't mean he forgot her, she just didn't have a relevancy yet.

He does respond to english tweets sometimes, I'm not saying he gives a fuck though.

*inhales*

>She's the main heroine but she barely done anything
I was referring to the beginning of the series.

>I never said they were shit chefs though
Well, they lost against trash who doesn't even know shit about ingredients she uses in her soba.
So yes, they are trash