Will you fight for greece against the upcoming war with turkey?

ekathimerini.com/226615/article/ekathimerini/news/kammenos-says-greece-close-to-fatal-accident-with-turkey

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1072, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

I can send them about 100 cans.
That's the best I can do.

Attached: raid-ant-and-roach-17[1].png (132x516, 30K)

yes -> white
no -> (muslim) shitskin
/thread

Orthodox brothers can count on us anytime.

Attached: likeclockwork.webm (1280x720, 2.7M)

I wanna fuck a tight greek girl in the ass im on your side greece

>dying for Greece
yeah, I could dig it.

>gyropolis
>go to war with the Kara Boga
Please ya allah let it happen. I’ve always wanted a house in Athens.

Attached: 8973E988-7F94-4312-9776-13DF8D914D3E.jpg (1024x1024, 123K)

Yes even though Greece would btfo us if it was us fighting with the roaches.

I really don't think Turkey is in a position to start another war, especially with a NATO country that has a pretty decent military.

>balkan rapebabbies getting uppity. Know your place wh*Toid dogs. The might of KARA BOĞA will crush all wh*Te vermin

nigger

raid/10
Just give back Constantinople and the western coastal areas and we promise to be gentle.

kill yourself wh*Te vermin

it's funny to see gayreek subhumans making threats. we will rail your ass

HWAITU RATTU GO HOME

You know no one can take you seriously when your country is worse off economically even than us, you have constant in fighting between different racial/social groups and you are getting btfo by Kurds on a regular basis.

Do you want
>Burka ninja roach
or
>Greek goddess qt gf

Attached: well.jpg (1230x555, 162K)

Well give me a tricorn and call me Lord Byron, i think I'll do.

Man fuck Turkey.

Rape babies fighting their dad's, sorry, I don't get involved with domestic quarrels.

How many of you guys would seriously consider joining an international, foreign militia (kinda like the Azov Battalion in Ukraine) to fight against T*rks if they go to war with Greece?

Attached: 1487733727618.jpg (4980x5000, 967K)

Attached: rousrbgre.png (1280x1024, 1.16M)

Fuck greece stupid cunts letting themselves be bought out by China. Why would I help defend this worthless nation when best case scenario they win and immediately go bankrupt again. Only way of fight for Greece is if we get to colonize it.

there will be no war until turkey discloses its secret long range ballistic missiles and nuclear programme is completed in 100th anniversary of turkish republic in 2023.

Why would we America is going to side with Greeks anyway because Erdogan is going its own obstructing America and Russia in the middle east Erdogan is a carbon copy of Saddam at this point.

How is the situation with the golden dawn? Have there been any big events or gains?

There's rumors Americans already consider swapping turkish military bases with Greek, the only stopping point so far is that most of them are not equipped for drones and American vehicles, but that can easily change.

kill all the roaches

Attached: Remove kebab.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

yes

Yes, without a second thought

>meanwhile in real life

youtube.com/watch?v=CoKLVgXQfeU

>not understanding foreign relations

The bigger a problem Turkey makes itself out to be, the more of a solution it presents when it switches sides. Not to menion America will side with whoever presents a nicer block to China and a nicer curtain for the middle east to remain hidden. Which, at this point, is Turkey.

Yes

No but I will deep fry my turkey in grease.