Actually wanting to be a fascist after they plunged Europe into the worst war in human history; destroying the old...

>actually wanting to be a fascist after they plunged Europe into the worst war in human history; destroying the old empires and tarnishing the reputation of conservatives to this day

wtf are you retarded or something?

Attached: 1521594988323.jpg (655x643, 79K)

What's even the difference between Fascism and Monarchism?

I live in the UK and the fascist here at the time of the war (Mosley) was actively fighting for peace and to prevent the war by any means possible, it was actually the Democrat Churchill who pushed for the war. You believe Democratic propaganda if you blame Germany for the war.

to a progressive there is no difference, they think that the middle ages was a form of mediaeval fascism. they are completely retarded.

Why is it always a leaf?

The times call for re-nazification after the atrocities of sjw enforcement on our Western youth.

Attached: index.jpg (724x500, 98K)

>he wants to live in a cuck world

Only war is real.

Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne.

>What's even the difference between Fascism and Monarchism?
Fascism is revolutionary, monarchism is stagnancy.
>You believe Democratic propaganda if you blame Germany for the war.
Germans chose to embark on a project of expansion for years that your countrymen bent over backwards for and still it wasn't enough. Still they invaded Poland with help from their commie allies. Their intentions for further war have never been in doubt. Hitler wrote about fulfilling Lebensraum in 1925
>The times call for re-nazification after the atrocities of sjw enforcement on our Western youth.
Will never happen.
>he wants to live in a cuck world
We already do and our conservative establishment allowed it to happen out for fear of appearing Nazi-ish.

>Implying Cuckmocracy hasn't plunged Europe into catastrophic levels

>tarnishing the reputation of conservatives

Attached: 52-lol-wut.jpg (533x594, 48K)

>Will never happen.
you will see it live on TV

>leaf
>retardation no longer questioned.

Also: fascism is not a political system as such - it's a way of doing things. It's not a strategy, it's a tactic.

>Germans chose to embark on a project of expansion for years

and Britain and France had globe spanning empires they got through conquest... why is it okay for them to do it, but not Germany?

yep. Just like not taking part in a competition, does not make you the winner.

super indoctrinated leaf - blackpilling Sup Forums - good luck, you will need it

What I want is rather irrelevant. I don't want fascism. If we keep degrading, it will be the only choice.

Total war in a heavily populated home continent ≠ Small bush war with limited real resistance off continent

There's a difference between wars of conquest against backward natives that can be fought and won with a small contingent of well supplied men and a content spanning total war slug-fest between heavily mechanized nations. A difference between Champlain and Napoleon.

because germany are huns

continent*

"it's okay when we do it"

thanks for confirming that your hypocrisy is so great, you are willing to justify a global war in order to avoid admitting your own moral failures

That's not what I'm saying at all. Let me put it simply for you my brainlet friend:

If Germany chose to expand by sending some men and arms to an island in the south pacific to conquer it for the glory of the Reich or even challenge the Brits or French for their colonies that would have caused much less bloodshed, terror and death than a total war for control over a heavily populated, highly developed continent.

I thought you types were of the opinion that colonialism was good for the native anyway...

>there is no precedent for a war on the European continent

nigger, learn literally any aspect of European history

>I thought you types were of the opinion that colonialism was good for the native anyway...

Your entire argument is that Germany deserved to be invaded and crushed and the entire resources of the West needed to be expended in order to put them into the grave because they invaded Poland.

>there is no precedent for a war on the European continent

I never said this either. In fact I mentioned Napoleon in my last post. Both Napoleon and Kaiser II however are seen as villainous in many circles for sending Europe down that path (whether they were truly responsible or not).

There is clearly a moral difference between waging a limited war with limited objectives somewhere in a distant corner of the world and waging a total war at home; where full mobilization can be brought to bear crushing hundreds of millions of lives between the gears of destruction.

>declare war on Poland
>France and Britain gang up on you but somehow it's your fault for WW2

>Both Napoleon and Kaiser II however are seen as villainous in many circles for sending Europe down that path (whether they were truly responsible or not).

so you just take the Anglo line on every conflict and assume it is the objective, uncontested woke take and then you define your morality against that narrative.

>There is clearly a moral difference between waging a limited war with limited objectives somewhere in a distant corner of the world and waging a total war at home

No there really isn't. Germany reclaiming territory they regard as their own? muh crushing! muh destruction! muh industrial death! Anglo imperial conquest? that's totally fine!

Germany never asked for commies to slice up their land. Germany never asked the commies to brutalize the german minorities. Germany never asked to go to war with commies. Germany never asked for america and britain to bomb its cities to rubble and force germany to fight a multiple front war. You fucking morons did it. You gullible fucking wimps. The americans and commies work together. And britain is just the whore of fucking babylon. Drunk on the blood of nations.

>taking back land that was already german
>a project of expansion
Leftards full stupid.

nazis knew we signed common defense treaty after they forcefully annexed Austria, Bohemia and Klaipedia...

poor nazis, even their friends soviets betrayed them when they were in the middle of the fight with allies....

The loss of the European empires was lamentable IMO. They had enough bureaucratic momentum to continue for quite a while had there not been major social and economic upsets from the wars.

The failure of Africa, the spread of communism and radical Islam, the propping up of foreign dictators and the whole cold war really are all results directly or indirectly of Hitlers Germany and Fascism in general.
>No there really isn't
Yes. There really is.
Do you really think the German blitz through Poland, France, Russia, the terror bombings, the execution of partisans and the mass enslavement are on a moral par with the way European colonization was operating at the time? It's you that needs to learn your fucking m8
I've read Mein Kampf. Hitler is very explicit about his desires to expand Eastward into historically Slavic lands, turn the Slavic peoples into a slave race an construct an apartheid state.

Damn you're a nigger op

Bloodline vs strongest person.
Fascism also takes into account things like education and automation.

One of the actual reasons, why Western countries can't win wars anymore, is that the soldiers don't want to conquer other places.
Our military are basically mercenaries who want to earn money (or non-monetary benefits) to spend it in their respective homelands.
Machiavelli already knew, this way a war can never be won. The men will have to want the very soil they are supposed to conquer. German soldiers were promised beautiful Ukranian/Russian wifes and their own farms in the so called protectorats.

It's because Nazis knew they had to make the ultimate sacrifice for the western world's future.

Do you thinking 400,000 native Brits would've sacrificed their lives protecting London from Nazi occupation only to have London be minority British less than a century later? And not only a minority but for the new population to be the worst of the worst, third world arabs, blacks, Indians and gypsies. Disgusting.

this.