Are they just knit picking at this point?

Are they just knit picking at this point?

Attached: FB_IMG_1521625743663.jpg (2048x1742, 125K)

poor doggo, RIP

The dog was white? I should've paid more attention to the story.

>Dog
>White Privilege

As if it isn't a fact that a good boi's life is more worth than the one's of a bunch of noggers.

Attached: 1489199989589.jpg (1000x889, 150K)

that dog was black

Isn't that doggo privilege?

Dogs are more human than niggers

this guy is back?

Dog was black, owners were spics.

Let’s just race war at this point already.

Quick rundown on the pupper on the plane?

that's not WP, it's the Jew media's redirection of attention away from armed resistance.

>people pay ticket for dog
>dipshit flight attendant stores dog in overhead locker
>dog dies

just stupid people everywhere

What kind of dog?

Attached: intensifies, desire to know more.jpg (235x188, 10K)

What was that about the dog?
Pupper news?

Attached: image.jpg (500x581, 28K)

What bombings is this cuckleberry referring to?

Poor doggo.

>Pepperoni nips
lol

The Austin bombing where white people died too but everyone wants to pretend it is a hate crime and ignore the random nature of it.

The dog had a chance at being a productive member of society and contributing to a family

No. He's absolutely right.

Attached: 1518094350107.png (693x460, 157K)

>that nose

The owners weren't white though?

Attached: arrestedd_theron_450x253.jpg (450x253, 55K)

because im retarded and linked the wrong comment

What is this pepperoni nipple faggot talking about?
The Austin bombings have been the number one news story, though.

wait
does it imply the dog was white

Wait how is a dog linked to white privilegie? And I'm pretty sure the "targetered" minorities were just random fuckers a psycho choose and there were white people. Just how stupid do you have to be to say this.

The only way to defeat these people is by using their unquestionable logic against them. Just replace a few words and make it about black privilege. But keep it based in reality.

>not tit picking

Leftist Privilege is when you can say this kind of retarded shit and people just nod along as if it means something.

Attached: IMG_20171021_170323.jpg (1191x923, 85K)

Someone tried to spread the banter in Texas but American't understand humour.

>Instead of just getting news from places that don't care about that dog, he blames everyone else and wants them to all change to suit his needs.
What a faggot.

this proves that white people are the only people that appreciate mans best friend

i never see other people being more vocal and calling for blood ( ironically "nigger" like behaviour) than white folks when it comes to dogs they may not give a fuck about pajeet or harold down the street but a dog gets struck ? WW3 now

Haha wtf, I don't remember ever tweeting at this cunt

Attached: Screenshot_20180321-215656.png (1080x1920, 114K)

He probably bot blocked anyone following any groups he doesn’t like. Aka groups that don’t follow his narrow political views or disagree with him.

probably uses a block bot

Nipples LePepperoni is just trying to stay relevant.

So, Twitter approved bots are ok? Ok. Haha

this is true

whitneys literally chimp out when a single dog gets hurt

but they will eat cows all day

>The Austin bombing where white people died
The only people who died were 2 black men

white faggot with pepperoni nipples

you sent him pictures of his nips probably

"best friend"

>an animal which eats its own shit and cant converse or exchange intelligent philosophical questions with you is your "best friend"

autism strikes again

DOG PRIVILEGE

Is he the guy with the pepperoni nipples?

Your dog eats its own shit? You picked a retard dog iceiceice

Oh excuse me, were targeted

Holy fuck the level of autism ITT, he's saying a dog got more attention than a white terrorist because they were protecting white people from looking bad.

You want to entertain the audience. Telling them about domestic terrorism makes them afraid. Telling them about a dog dying on a flight makes them go 'oh, poor doggo!.

How did the media know he was white before anyone knew who he was?

>people caring more about the death of a well liked and loved animal than the death of some literal who animals is white privilege

okay

Charlize Theron, South Africa, Must Save

kick mushit and make mineski great again

>well liked
>pitbull mauls 8 yo girl to death

>Muslim privilege is when in UK 2 Russians with stomachache get 10X the media coverage of +1000 woman raped by "peaceful" migrants.

Attached: 1521460152671.png (753x899, 582K)

>dogs
>not well liked

dogs smell and they bark all day at everything like a retard

cats are 5x better

>>pitbull mauls 8 yo girl to death
Where did a pit bull come into this story?

>t. dog eating chink

excuse me are pitbulls not dogs?

He was targeting nothing but minorities till the very last 2 days before it all ended

I wouldn't expect a mudshit rapebaby to understand why dogs are in every way superior to shitty cats.

The very idea of white privilege is retarded. Asians, Indians & Arabs all perform on par or better than average-joe whites in this country. Niggers have a MUCH better chance at getting into college than identically-qualified whites. Not to mention the (((media))) slurps the shit out of nigger ass and the leftist agenda on the daily.
White privilege = gimme dat.

Attached: A0B86F56-72CD-41D4-AF40-11C3ECDF0607.jpg (640x561, 49K)

Why would white people look bad?
Niggers don't belong in our countries.
When you bring up white genocide in south africa, the nigger will tell you, "Ooga booga whitey dont belong"

Yeah, well, tough shit when it happens to you shitskins. Based bomber.

How does that automatically make someone white? Nigger on nigger violence is far more probably. No one knew the race of the guy. There was no identity to be protected.

see, this is the white "dog loving autism" i was talking about

people cant even disapprove of dogs without aspies like you getting triggered and butthurt like some roastie

Attached: wash yo dick.jpg (800x683, 38K)

because minorities were the targets

Ya these bombings have barely been covered...

You forgot Jews.

>pretending the victims were all minorities and assuming nobody will notice
>implying niggers aren't animals

Attached: 1521416551437.jpg (550x543, 83K)

That's actually dog privilege

Pit bulls are not french bulldogs, which was the dog from the story. People like Frenchies. Frenchies have nothing to do with pits.
That doesn't mean anything. Niggers kill more niggers than whites do.

Cats are for roasties though, they are fat and lazy and smell like piss

Dogs are the best and 10x cooler

>Why would white people look bad?
>Whites are the new terrorist now
Hmmm

so not all dogs are good?

Why would people like french bulldogs. Theyre little snorting rats.

No they aren't. Fuck pits. But what the fuck do pit bulls have to do with a story about a french bulldog dying?
A lot of people like smush face dogs. No one hates them as if they are vicious nigger dogs.

They are not terrorists they are freedom fighters.

Is he the guy with salamis for nips?

>targeted
>third box ended up at the wrong house
>now he's just bombing random retards, whites included
What's this faggot's problem?

He's just mad that people are more loving to an animal than minorities well that's just the way things are

Frenchie

It's more likely that all but one of the victims is a cover.
One of the things you do when you have a murder is look into the victim's life to try to find anyone who would stand to gain from ending them. So if there are 10, 20 victims, you not only don't know where to start looking, you don't know if looking through their lives is productive, as they might all just be victims of a random serial killer who's doing it for kicks.

Are you kidding? It's by far the most closed speech platform St this point. It's really disgusting.

Why do they always talk about white privilege like it's a bad thing? Why shouldn't whites be priviliged in a white country?

Oh, so the left are basically being dumb as usual. Big surprise.
But, I'm starting to notice a pattern: The stupid leftist news twists the truth and the left believe it. When you debate them about it they look visibly confused and annoyed when they hear, but believe, contrary information.
In a strange way, the stupid fake news retards are actually converting their own people to the right.

Is the dog ok?

Dogs are more important than nigs

Dogs are honorary whites (except pit bulls).

>The white victims were a last ditch effort to divert from police and media thinking it was racially motivated.
Kind of like how that Muslim guy shot up that gay nightclub and everyone said it was a homophobic attack and ignored the Muslim angle entirely. So Al-Queada and ISIS made it a policy to not attack Gay Clubs because the media will ignore their motivations and blame straight people.

@NotRacistWhen or whatever burned him a fresh new arsehole on that comment, too.

Was the dog white or just some mutt?

Jokes aside, not even black people care about black lives.
Most people care about dogs more than people.

>because they were protecting white people from looking bad.

lmao who is dumb enough to actually think this?

I don't know who this fuckhead is, but I tried to look him up and he's preblocked me. Am I on some kind of Twitter blacklist Sup Forums?