Why haven't you used Tinder to find your black soulmate Sup Forums?

Why haven't you used Tinder to find your black soulmate Sup Forums?

Attached: tinder-interracial.png (1010x1003, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fh3iU
wearethe15percent.com/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/d73xxj/i-asked-the-jewish-tinder-to-make-me-a-match
forward.com/schmooze/325056/7-quotes-from-tinder-co-founder-sean-rad-that-will-make-you-swipe-left/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: maga benelli.png (1248x606, 505K)

>In a survey published Tuesday by dating app Tinder, people who date online — and on Tinder specifically — say such services make them more open-minded about dating someone outside their own race or ethnicity.
>The swiping app stood out in the findings. According to the survey of more than 4,000 people ages 24 to 45, carried out by marketing analytics firm Morar HPI, 72% of people who used dating apps thought Tinder was the most diverse app.
>The survey is part of a campaign by the company petitioning the Unicode Consortium to include interracial couple emojis. "Love is universal, and it’s time for interracial couples to be represented in our universal language," Tinder said on the campaign page.

Link: archive.fo/fh3iU

Attached: swedenyes.jpg (1280x853, 167K)

>A 2017 study by Cornell University showed that dating apps like Tinder increase interracial marriage rates, as they expose users to people outside their traditional social circles.
>In 2015, 17% of new marriages in the US were between spouses of different races, and in a 2017 Pew poll, 91% of Americans said interracial marriage was good or neutral for society.

Attached: 6.jpg (640x640, 142K)

Considering I'm unironically 6'4" with red hair and green eyes I think I did my part barebacking like 61 girls when I lived in Miami between 2014 and 2016 through tinder. Fake name. Fake number. I wonder if any of them were honor killed

Why would they be honor killed?

he's extrapolating domestic canadian culture onto the rest of the world

Shit I didn't realize the flag. Sorry my bad

Attached: canada-dog.png (500x501, 122K)

cause like atleast 10% of them were arabic girls on vacation.

No wonder why you guys like immigrations so much. To get Arab girls' possies into Canada too.

Because black's have no souls you meme flag dunce

What if she's half black half white?

If she's pretty and has good bone structure I'll impregnate any woman. You think you can compete with the mud race by just jerking off to glowing rectangles?

90% of the interracial marriage I see are spics and nigs. Expecially if it's a higher IQ black guy with a job. There's a lot of black guys who "are successful" (have job) that have some sort of complex about black women (being one of 10 welfare babies and raised by a nasty welfare queen).

I've known like four black guys who married latinas. Two at work, one across the street, one in college.

One of the guys at work visibly grimaces when he sees black women.

Most interacial marriages I see are white guys and asian women though.

Do you know there is a website which details a significant amount of interracial couples?
wearethe15percent.com/

You're welcome

Attached: canadaabhorrent.png (900x802, 419K)

a drop will do ya

> black
> soulmate

"Love is universal, and it’s time for interracial couples to be represented in our universal language," Tinder said on the campaign page.

Souls are pure light, what on God's green earth are you talking about Tavistock?

>barebacking like 61 girls
what about std's?
they may be muslim but they are also thots

Blacks don't even have souls.

Is there any reason why ((they)) are so blatant now?

>The headquarters of Jswipe, a Jewish alternative to Tinder, are located in an old, dilapidated warehouse at the very end of North 12th Street in Williamsburg.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/d73xxj/i-asked-the-jewish-tinder-to-make-me-a-match

Why would there be a Jewish alternative to Tinder? Tinder was founded by jews!

forward.com/schmooze/325056/7-quotes-from-tinder-co-founder-sean-rad-that-will-make-you-swipe-left/

Attached: 1509134316524.png (1165x1182, 3.06M)

>dating, talking or even looking at people that arent the same race as you

>her tattoo sleeve
>his heavily ripped jeans

Fuck I already hate these people

I bet that chick in that picture is really a photoshopped white chick.

because they have too many tatoos.
women shouldnt have tatoos.
makes them look like cheap whores.

>blacks
>marriage

By diluting their white genes, they're just ensuring my kids are even more successful in the brave new world where their competition is a mulatto slave class. Yawn, no one with any taste or intelligence is fucking niggers, don't worry.

This. And I hate those piercings between the nose.

It's not dating, it's fucking and moving on.

Attached: 1520204960576.png (463x692, 421K)

They represent us user. Good looking people who sip tea and bring a gigantic laptop to a public place

Attached: 324C7CEC-69EA-4E28-A411-6D0DDFA6C894.jpg (2000x1697, 1.82M)

Pretty much this, the only problem is if they manage to summon La Luz Extinguida to destroy the living realm.

Attached: 1513176617535.jpg (507x640, 680K)

Got one without the hat?

> Other sources restrict the list of founders to Mateen, Rad, and Badeen,[10][11] though this has been disputed.[12] Rad and Mateen had known each other since they were 14. They both come from wealthy Jewish-Iranian families

what a shock!
here's another: one guess the race of the founder of Ashley Madison

(You)

Attached: fat-nazi.jpg (423x267, 23K)

>blacks
>souls

Am i too late for that one???

There's absolutely nothing wrong with bleaching

It was foolish to add emojis to Unicode in the first place. Now every group of snowflakes is going to want their special identity symbols included. Starting to think we should have kept ASCII and prohibited code pages.

This i always bareback and cum inside amerisluts when im on vaycay.

I tell them i can't give them my number because of roaming charges. But there are no roaming charges lol

This

We live in a world where whites are the most respected race , even leftists acknowledge this .Why handcap your lineage mutting it up?

Because "interracial" means purely blacks mixing with whites. Apparently Hispanics, Polynesians, Arabs, Asians, etc don't exist. Sage.

Attached: TinderBlackpill.png (1693x641, 222K)

If she's not a virgin in the first place and no arab man woulf take her, she has 0 value,so congrats on fucking another thot.

FYI ,Honor killing will include you.

Im a white man dating an Indian-Australian girl, she cooks, cleans, high sex drive, is feminine and a complete polar opposite to most white skanks in Australia.

You faggots need to stop looking at race as the soul drive of your sexual choice, if they are traditional and serve their man, race shouldnt matter. Never came across a white woman who wants to make her man happy

Attached: 1521573038724.webm (520x620, 2.83M)

>Race doesn't matter
>But it does
Ok, faggot

>Asspain
Whiter than you mohammed etc etc

The racial stuff is just obvius but I like the bit on the right.

That 80% of women compete for the top 20% of men.

This was obvious to all rpevious civilisations so they controlled women and made them get married to decent men - let them go wild and they just chase the chads and fuck and chuck all of them.

Feminists of 2018 gradually waking up to realities that were obvious to everyone else for thousands of years.

love the video but wtf is it?

There was an article someone on Sup Forums posted the other day that talked about how Tinder's algorithm favors people of color over those of white people.

>Diversity is a codeword for white genocide.

>visits Sup Forums for real edge information
>doesn't save link

Attached: 1505503201189.jpg (399x388, 33K)

Fuck off and die kike

beautiful

I did a cursory look on the web and couldn't find it.
You'll have to take my word for it I guess.

Gotta say, I like quadroon and octoroon chicks..

I don't enjoy going on dates with people who mumble or can't swim.

There's no way that guy isn't gay

>"Love is universal, and it’s time for interracial couples to be represented in our universal language,
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: efb.png (389x255, 9K)

lel niggers were using attractive negresses as bait to rob white bois here

Tinder creators are Jewish.

No wonder you cant filter niggers, god i hate that

Sure, for sex they're great.

Attached: Mulatto Woman.jpg (900x1200, 137K)

Check out the set of chompers on her!

Do you think you can compete with the mud race by breeding more mud people?

Attached: 1506865198163.jpg (480x656, 29K)

Because I found mine the regular, non-gay way.

At a party.
Drunk off my ass.

Since I've used it I noticed a trend.
They are deliberately throwing black women at me.
The percentage of black women to any other has been on average around 70-75%. For a 13% population that's extremely high where I am.

Has anyone else seen this trend?

Dude if you can't date within your race you're fucking pathetic. You talk about race being irrelevant, then make a blanket statement about white girls. You never came across a white girl like that? That's your fault bro, cuss if they exist in the shit hole of America (full of thots and fat cunts), they certainly exist in Australia..

>science finds that an application that promotes degenerate promiscuity also promotes degenerate racemixing

hmmmmm

Attached: 1478665947164.jpg (600x402, 24K)

Bad genes=bad genes
While it's less likely for a white person to procreate with a black person and produce white dominant traits, it can still happen. Regardless, this isn't a concern in America. I would feel sad for Sweden instead. There's only a few enclaves of "pure" genetic whiteness left in America, even if there's large "white" culture dominance, most "whites" in America, aren't.

Because sperm whales don't mate with humpback whales.

Because aligators don't mate with crocadiles

Because blue jays don't mate with crows?
Because baboons don't mate with chimps?

etc etc etc....

Attached: 1501103245867.jpg (1080x1710, 635K)

I am a white guy married a mestizo. My genes must be string because our daughter looks white.

Yes, I as I stated in one of my previous posts they updated their algorithm to show a disproportionate amount of people of color. They want you to fuck black women and they want white women to get dick down by black men.

>Tinder is actively trying to destroy the homogeneity of each race. They do this because they believe each race (specifically white people, of course) are prejudice and believe it's their duty to change the dating dynamic.

It's usually virgins that say this shit. You imply there are enough white women left to even procreate with. They're all riding tyrone or expect the world on a silver platter.

Never dated a Nog, but I always found Non-white girls are easier to bring to heel at first -- which I think is what you're describing. White girls are heavily pursued by everyone, so that makes them more cunty at first I think, but once they are in their place it's not any more difficult to keep them there. I personally enjoy Latina's, as long as they aren't brown. Just a personal preference... bringing up race while you fuck is just too much fun for me to let go of right now with my gf.

Attached: 1511983522298.png (562x639, 444K)

Niggresses are the lowest tier women for me.

Not necessarily true. White women are seen as the ticket to easy sex, and it's mostly true. It's not as true if you're a white man. I believe white women see each race of man differently. White men have to have it all. Black men need to play up their black stereotypes. Asian men have to go out of their way to impress and prove they are not an Asian stereotype. White women are actually very, very racist. Of course, they are giving up the pussy, so nobody calls them out on it.

Tinder does try to help me date outside my race. By hooking me up with bots.

I only used tinder during my holidays in Philippines. Fucking worth it. So many 18-25yo hot women desperate to leave that shithole.

neck yourself

The age of the Orc has arrived!

Attached: First_Queen_Of_The_Orcs.jpg (211x238, 6K)

That guy is an obvious fag.

The irony in this post is astounding

Thanks to this stupid hook up culture gonorrhea and syphilis are now antibiotic resistant. Meaning women will get PIzd (pelvic inflammatory dises) from gonnorhea and make them infertile and syphilis will rot your brain and make newborns blind

>tinder
>finding love
Pick one. Tinder is for throwaway fucks

It’s specifically for Jews to use. Or for white guys who want to bang jewesses.

tinder? more like cinder

If they had just left them Simpsons yellow it would never have been an issue.

Algorithm? All I used to do is swipe right without even looking at the screen until I ran out of swipes, then unmatched the uggos, whales, and trannies afterwards.

Are you sure about your local stats? Where are you and what’s your radius set to?

This.

Try conducting the survey at a place of worship next time.

Sup Forums actually gave me a nonwhite impregnation/bleaching fetish. Fortunately so far I have been able to keep it contained and not acting on it irl, but I almost exclusively bust to qt brown girls

Attached: gg.jpg (1200x1600, 116K)

White+indian is not properly racemixing

Maybe to an italinigger it isn't

Baby looks unfortunate. that sheboon does look like a good Christian non ghetto trash black though.

>muh stds
Autist spotted.

I fuck minorities on Tinder because they are easy. They also get attached really fast because I treat them right. My goal is not the sex, but to raise the standards of minority women so high that they can't see themselves reproducing with their own men. I have also found illegals on Tinder and reported them to ICE once I got their personal information. What are you doing to stop white replacement Sup Forums?

Attached: b_1_q_0_p_0 (1).png (960x640, 446K)

The only thing you did was making them want to marry and breed with a white man later on. Stop shilling for your fetish nigga.

>Be a degenerate
>Go to Tinder
>Get Aids

>look like a good Christian non ghetto trash black

Attached: Capture.png (167x141, 57K)

couldnt even find any black women on my tinder and i increased the search area alot

Attached: 1459026995317.jpg (400x600, 43K)

Enjoy your abo wife.