Saki Tanoshii

Was pic related worth missing 20 chapters?

The answer is yes.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/saki_project/status/931176347786973187
futalog.com/523194147.htm
futalog.com/523144060.htm
may.2chan.net/b/res/523244992.htm
sciasta.com/ritz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For some reason this is the Saki 17 cover.

I want Senriyama to win 5th. Toki deserves nothing less.

Shinohayu mc is in the main Saki story?
Should I picked up the main story again or are they still stuck in semis?

Semi is over and Toki is the MC now.

No. The most we saw of Shino in the main story is a visual of her adult version in a tank omake with those two rich girls whos name i forget that dont like the durian juice. So she was never in it yet. Which is why its confusing her and elementary Hayari are on the cover since neither appeared in volume 17.

I just want Sawaya to troll everyone and win it for Usuzan. Fuck Senriyama and fuck Toki. Sawaya better do it. Drag those male tier players and Maya who seems average at best at this point.

2018 is the year of Ryuuka. She is going to destroy these scrubs.

Will we ever see them as non flashbacks?

Reminder that the reason males arent good at mahjong is because they put their focus in better things.

Wasn't this supposed to be the cover?

Like being the club's bitchboy?

>implying being Hisa's slave isnt infinitely better than playing mahjong

Speaking of mairu and Himeko, we didn't get a whole lot of backstory on them yet, did we?
What if the next 2-3 chapters are just about their backstory? Will we ever reach the zencoke final?

It is. These are bonus covers though if you buy off melonbooks. You can take them off and stuff.

Why loli shino and haya? Why not full grown?

>whole lot of backstory on them yet, did we?
They are super gay for each other.

There are always a bunch of promotional slip-covers you can get from the major retailers.

It's still weird that Kentani got a proper flashback and Shindouji only got a bunch of stillshots. So now is as good time for their flashbacks as ever.

twitter.com/saki_project/status/931176347786973187
>No side ponytail
Fail

RIP tanoshii

I want a shindouji flashback with their hot manager

Shindou kun save us

Himeko is the man in the relationship right?

band of brothers... well, with one (1) girl

chart (only one piece is missing). I like that they kept the caption for Ryuuka (elementary schooler grade 5).

And futaba had some fun with the bonuses. Need to check the last thread myself.

futalog.com/523194147.htm
futalog.com/523144060.htm

some pages from Young Gangan (no Saki chapter because of RIIIIIIITZ, it will appear in the next issue, December 1).

Cover with the bonus.

Ad for the volumes that will be released November 25, in a week, with the type of bonuses. For pics, see

next issue

I'm not sure if "Double Center Color" also refers to Saki.

Shizuno's actress and date of the dorama start, Decmeber 3.

dorama again

Sukoyan, Kouko, and Ako's sister are in, Nodoka in high school too, and the Achiga girls in elementary school are played by other actresses.

bookmarks (only a pic in the digital version?)

I want Richardson band flashback chapters. I want to see him and his band go to nationals.

last pic from the YG issue

How do you guys like the real life versions of Saki characters?

it's okay but I prefer the voice actors

>All this bonus material
>no actual saki chapter
Just make Ritz do her work pls

for a fair (the art pieces are old).

At least 2 (two) girls.

CANON
A
NO!
OH!
NOOOOO!

I meant the plaid skirt.

they are fast

Even in Sakiverse a school for ojousamas wouldn't institute a bottomless only uniform. Probably.

futaba thread: may.2chan.net/b/res/523244992.htm

>implying she wouldnt rather do this

Maya lets kiss.

IMAGINE

last bump for today

I want Sumire to be my mom.

RIP tanoshii

Need more boobs

Why the fuck are the Nagano schools that are not Kazekoshi and Kiyosumi in Tokyo for Nationals?

Also, is this the entire fucking club in shindouji? Didnt Senriyama bring three buses worth of people?

Why do you need a manager and a coach for this many people. Mahjong is such bullshit. People should just do what Kiyosumi and Shiraitodai did and luck out with getting an autistic monster player.

That's senriyama though right?

Actually, it puzzles me how regionals do not send Top 2. At the same time, Zenkoku brackets advance 2 schools at each tournament stage.

Yes.
You made me rewatch a few parts and I found something funny. This scene strongest DJ gives everyone 30min to take a shower and Sera says that this way they would only have 15min each. Ryuuka suggest that they take showers together but they reply that the bathtub would be too tight for two people and she gets embarrassed but later on the manga Ritz drew she and Toki on the bathtub.

The individuals are going to be a fucking clusterfuck.

We have whatever shit the Miyanagas are going to do combined with Nodoka and probably Awai being clinger ons for that subplot. Mihoko's bullshit and probably Hisa's backstory. We have Arakawa Kei and her group of people of which one of them has a grudge against Jindai who is in desperate need of a character. Hatsumi is there for fanservice. Hiroe and Sera talking about 30 cents. If Toki is in it, fuck her, more Toki. Then Satoha and her backstory and shit. Whatever that one girl from Hokkaido that Ritz said who's backstory will be explained later. Whatever Sawaya meant about this being the last summer and her having to do all she can?

It's going to be a big fucking mess.

Those two are easily the gayest. They are gayer than the girls who can give each other lesbians telepathically.

Is Toki's popularity far from its peak now? Achiga was such a weird time.

Wait for the anime.

Individuals will be so much fun.

>Wait for the anime.
As in to see for the sales?

That'll be 5 years from now. Shinohayu should've gotten an anime by now.

>Why the fuck are the Nagano schools that are not Kazekoshi and Kiyosumi in Tokyo for Nationals?
It’s summer break, they have time and wanted to cheer for Kiyosumi.
-Ryuumonbuchi: rich ojousama. If Koromo wants a hamires meal, they fly with an helicopter and buy one.
-Tsuruga: It may count as club activity, it may help younger club members, and it was cheap.
-Kazekoshi: Only two regular members + coach are in Tokyo, perhaps some of the 80-odd club members will arrive during the individuals, but just as visitors.

>Also, is this the entire fucking club in Shindouji?
No, probably just the starting members and replacements (the team), Shindouji should have more club members.

>Didn’t Senriyama bring three buses worth of people?
Yes, most of them for cheering (see above, perhaps it counts as extracurricular club activity). The proper team is smaller (what we saw, the starting members and some replacement players).

>Why do you need a manager and a coach for this many people.
The club manager must be a teacher. And who can play better mahjong, a (retired) pro player or a teacher?

>Mahjong is such bullshit.
Yes, Kanna.

>People should just do what Kiyosumi and Shiraitodai did and luck out with getting an autistic monster player.
They do, they scout promising players and ask them to join their school.

>they scout promising players
This is the mistake the are making.

They need to look for autistic nerds that havent played before or recently before highschool like Sukoyan and the Miyanagas.

>The club manager must be a teacher.
A teacher in what? Is that a full time job for her? Is that essentially gym teacher but for a single club?

I want more info. She's hot too.

yes, it's the club advisor that we see in many other anime, most often a teacher that advises one or more clubs in a school. Every club needs one, even if they only stamp a form and leave the club to the students.

And now the 100 yen question: Who is Kiyosumi's advisor? We never saw him/her, but Ritz addressed that in a blog post (?) if I remember correctly.

What class do you think she teaches?

I just checked (thaanks, google) and she's not titled "komon" (club advisor, the teacher mentioned above), but "kantoku" (supervisor, manager), but perhaps another person paid to handle a big club.

Probably just a manager in name, who can sign things and authorise their activities, while Hisa actually manages things.

I haven't kept up with this series since the last anime ended. did that one ova ever get subbed? did they ever explain saki's backstory with the wheelchair girl?

>plaid skirt
Ritz wanted to do it at first. But to save extra labor it ended up a plain skirt.

>sciasta.com/ritz/
>17.10.27
>制服の刺繍とかチェック柄は
>原作だと省力化で断念したところなので嬉しいです。

Thank you Ritz.
That fucking MS Paint plaid is starting to trigger me.
The plaid pattern should follow the contours of the fabric.
If you can't do it, go plain.

>Achiga OVA
[Tactics] Saki Achiga Hen OAB - Kuro's Birthday (BD 1920x1080p AVC FLAC)
nyaa pantsu

>Saki's birthday with the wheelchair girl
Short answer: no
There was only a brief glimpse of her between hanchans during Saki's turn in the semi (pic).

>birthday
backstory
Also there was the shocking reveal of the burnt Miyanaga house.

and the Miyanaga backstory

Grandma is a gaijin.

Hopefully Saki and Teru's mom shows up soon.

The Teru flashback is also a must-read.

Reminder that Shiraitodai has (had?) a club manager.
She just hasn't been seen in the main timeline.

Seiko must have put her in the hospital to get onto the team as a starter.