Friendly reminder that Finns are objectively the superior race, and also are the purest Europeans

Friendly reminder that Finns are objectively the superior race, and also are the purest Europeans.

>High average IQ
>Average male height is over 6ft
>Highest concentration of blonde hair and blue eyes
>Even Hitler admitted that Finns are übermench compared to even germans

Butthurt mutts can stay out of this thread

Attached: 873812.jpg (1024x768, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indo-european.eu/tag/seima-turbino/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan#Finns
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Finnish_inventions
youtube.com/watch?v=P4JTW8eI6bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody cares

Very thick veiny penises as well

*breathes in*

Attached: bulgaria.png (993x348, 58K)

Finns are not white

Attached: 1490114739514.jpg (603x483, 232K)

Nice try Pekka

”Honoary aryans”

”a similar concept was used by the Nazis in relation to Finland. As Germany invaded the Soviet Union in June 1941, Finland participated in the invasion primarily to recover the territories it was forced to cede to the USSR after the Moscow Peace Treaty which ended the Winter War between the Finns and the Soviets.[16] Military success quickly resulted in the Finnish occupation of Eastern Karelia. Because of their Finno-Ugric heritage, the Finns were initially classified by Nazi racial experts as a people unrelated to the other Nordic countries, in spite of a long history of political unity with Sweden. As a result, the Swedish-speaking minority of Finland was favoured at first over Finnish speakers for recruitment into the Finnish Volunteer Battalion of the Waffen-SS because they were categorically considered part of the "Nordic race".[17]

If you could just stop popping pills, being alcoholic and suicidal, maybe.
But you wont because youre snowmonkeys and thats just the way you are. No offense I love you guys from deep within my heart.

Attached: 09876.jpg (741x649, 51K)

Yeah, ours probably included gypsies so it dropped by a couple of points

Sweden was considered to be most aryan by nazi racial experts.

Related to this, recently became aware of a possible explanation for the Seima-Turbino phenomenon. Very interesting. Btw Ancoent North Eurasian geneitc ancestry is the key ... oh and in my heart you crazy autistic bastards will always be the best honorary Aryans

Attached: 66a.jpg (680x740, 64K)

Fuuu- forgot link:

indo-european.eu/tag/seima-turbino/

You're right.

Finland is the most beautiful white aryan race on earth. We Swedes are monkeys with niggers and muslim rapegangs roaming the streets.

Do yourselves a favor and never come to Sweden.

Attached: 1059044852.jpg (1000x541, 111K)

>purest Europeans
We know Mika. Don't be afraid about.

Attached: 1519796908165.gif (324x280, 2.46M)

finns aint hwyte muhfugga

>Even Hitler admitted

Attached: 491E2156-E179-46EE-B2E6-B5FFDAF78733.jpg (865x966, 148K)

If true you'll need to prove right by posting proof

Attached: purest white genes.jpg (466x517, 77K)

Nice try, Sven on holiday to visit gay fenno- Swede boyfriend in Helsinki.
No true Finn would care about the opinions of others this much.

A little bit about us Finns. We are generally a "confident" people. We easily feel at ease in many situations. This comes off as "arrogant" in other cultures. Most cultures are reserved, polite, stand-offish. The Brits for example will tend to judge you with their looks. We are the bull in the world's china shop of norms and "proper" behavior. Never mind that some cultures are more arrogant, boorish, or hostile to others.

Finns are interbred with Lapplanders. You're the métis of Europe.

Lapplanders are either swedes, norweigans, sapmis or finns

well swedes are cucked soc dem social marxists, so the nazis were objectively wrong

end racial filth infections of the finnish people, vote Perussuomalaiset

They're also the name for the natives your Germanic ancestors bred with

>europeans
We are our own group you cock

Attached: ei kiitos.jpg (824x720, 53K)

FINNISH PUSSY IS THE BEST!

Attached: 1516373313653.png (749x611, 33K)

We were actually considered Honorary Aryans, just like Japps. So we would have been spared from genocide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_Aryan#Finns

Reminder that in spite of their high average IQ, Finns haven't achieved much in terms of innovation because the distribution of their IQ scores has a low standard deviation (their scores clump heavily around the average).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Finnish_inventions

It´s not that bad list for a nation with population less than your average American suburb

>lists Linux kernel as an invention
This is the same as listing a new car brand as an invention. OS kernels weren't invented by Finns. Linux itself is based on Unix.

What a joke.

finns are inbred mongols you dumb finnshit

Attached: 1511365958423.jpg (700x700, 75K)

sex wau batääng:))
lääh lääh pumpumpum SPRUITS SPRUITS

Attached: 1517685482917.png (1128x1356, 2.15M)

Finns are as cucks as Swedes, just couple years late in the development.

Attached: 1519547451813.jpg (1920x957, 158K)

>Finland
>Russian Hong Kong

Butt-hurt mutt here, I love the Finns.

Good people. Pretty Country. Not Nearly as Cucked as most of the rest of Europe.

Saunas are tight, your snipers are dope and your vodka is good.
Your men are handsome and your women are hot AF.

I love your country I just think your language is funny.

My pants are shrinking around my weiner.

Glorious fnno-ugric-aryan masterrace.

Shitskins stay out of this thread.

and superior alcoholics too
am i right?

Hes just trolling muslims, based af.

Well, when you think of it we really did kill you commie maggots with burning alcohol so...

Attached: 15740860_1861746974111296_3141606602241872695_n.jpg (480x702, 71K)

nice VPN mr american

FPBP

You're right. Even rich ruskies come to finland to buy their booze, its that much superior.

every time a talk to finn guys and tell them i like how finn girls look like - their reaction: "are you blind? most of them are ugly as hell"
is it true? are most girls in Finngolistan ugly?

Finns are cro magnons while everybody else are homo sapiens. The finns have highest mean iq in the world, highest muscle mass in the world, etc.

Even koreans know you are mongol

sizzling

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 45K)

kek

Get outta here rabbi

Attached: 1385854051677.png (560x407, 11K)

Is Finland still like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=P4JTW8eI6bk

Finns are the niggers of Northern Europe. Their language sounds like grinding rocks together and their pussies smell like mackerel.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1521586401916.webm (720x404, 1.65M)

Yes it is expect in East Helsinki.

Just looked up some better known Finnish volunteers and minority of them had swedish or Herman backround. Majority of them were plainly finns.

Lapland might still be OK.

I wake up every morning being grateful that I am not nigger, jew nor anything between.

Attached: 1501924517454.jpg (1024x576, 259K)