Jojolion 71

>bato.to/reader#cba7ca8c82084a32
Usual stuff, rate, argue about filler, doctors, complain about Jobin digging a hole with a knife.
Other notes
>Jump Fiesta in December
>Jojolion on the next UJ Cover
>New Tank advert featuring Doremi who you should pet and call a good badger
>Hello.

Other urls found in this thread:

pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death-Force_Cutting)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Bomb_Generation)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Accelerated_Body_Development)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Metal_Manipulation)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Present_Manipulation)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mathematics_Physiology)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Stage_Advancement)
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Almighty_Object_Manifestation)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based hairposter

Why is Rai such a dick?

Is it possible to fuck all Rock Humans at once?

Considering he got attacked, had to hijack a bus, got parts of his house destroyed, his lands rattled, abandoned by the guy who was meant to help him, lost some fingers, got mangled by Brain storm, lost the beans in his ass, now needs to clean up dead rock, regrow the grass and currently has a face looking like Risotto swung by. All this while spoonfeeding two people.
I think it's understandable why he's a little peeved.

I can't believe yasuho's fuckin dead

Yasuho had a hard life ;_;

Don't forget, Mosaic tonight, 7pm-9pm GMT thread goes up

Why is this guy so ripped through at least two layers of clothes?

I fucking hate Rock Humans

Josuke is a rock animal

Why aren't you?

I'm gay

So...is Yasuho so obsessed with Josuke because she had a crush on Sea Kira?

...is Yasuho going to die?

I hope so.

I hope your mom dies in her sleep tonight.

I doubt it. I don’t have high hopes for Rai surviving though...

Yasuho confirmed to be a drama queen and shit. Hopefully Rai sacrifices for to save someone or something relevant.

Immunity dog can't save you against the power of Rock Humanity.

Rock niggers OUT

Every rock nigger is a parasite

Why are people so mean to Rock Humans? They did nothing wrong.

Gappy is a meanie!

>rock posting
Go away before I break your face

I'm not a Rock Human, but I wish I was, because Rock Humans are great.

Why doesn't DIO wear his pants properly? Why is his zipper down?

>still no part 5 announcement

Humans have some issues. Apparently all the love last thread has drained.
You can always chill with us, user. We don't bite.
It's okay to be a rock. Most of you NEET humans look like a rock anyway.
She won't, probably.
Besides its not the fact that she will die though, but that fact she will suffer. I want see a good face of sheer despair from her at least. Makers her cute.

Dio's dong is too big

Not his dong.

How come most Part2fags are obnoxious, unfunny cunts?

can't stand them

they want to be just like the retard protagonist of said part

At least they're not as bad as 7fags.

Hey Ya! is unironically the best Stand. Think about it, in this day and age of increasing mental illnesses, stress, depression, and anxiety, all we need is constant li'l pats in the back.

I agree with you user.

this desu

They often try way too hard.

>"Wan tendies! WAN TENDIES NAO!!!"

>JOBI~IN-CHAN! BUY ME CHICKENU

In the end, it really was "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7"

>"Well, you know what they say, guys...diamond is unbreakable."

>"Well, JoJo, looks like you really are JoJo's Bizarre Adventure part 8: JoJolion after a~~~ll."

Shes a thot begone

So Yasuho was obsessed with Gappy's wrists because of both her meeting with Kira and because her hair clip made her slit her wrists, right? And I guess it's been stealing her memories too.

Part 2 animefags are worse than Part 7 fags, but the 7 fags are arguably the worst manga 'clique' in this fan base.

So what age would Kira and Yasuho have been at that point of time?

The chapter states she was 13.
Kira must have been hard, at least in that scene.

Post that one moment when shit got real

Yasuho was 13. It was written in the chapter.

And Kira?

Is the group translating Part 8 the same as the one that did the old translation of Part 5?

no, it's some chinese dude in school

Ok let's do this again without the dubs-to-survive thing and with few new things, lads.

>You are out for a walk
>A faggot with a lighter in his hands hits >The lighter gets put out
>You reignite it
>Suddenly, you can feel a presence
>You are getting grabbed by something
>Something pointy pierces through your neck
Roll for your stand here: pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

Now the Boss has given you your first mission: kill Risotto Nero and his group of traitors.
Last digit decides who is your target:
>0 for Risotto
>1 or 2 for Formaggio
>3 or 4 for Illuso
>5 for Pesci and Prosciutto
>6 or 7 for Melone
>8 or 9 for Ghiaccio
Bonus characters:
>00 DIO
>11 Ultimate Kars
>22 "Matured" Kosaku "Kira" Kawajiri
>33 Diavolo
>44 Enrico Pucci (Whitesnake)
>55 Enrico Pucci (C-Moon)
>66 Funny Valentine
>77 Diego Brando
>88 Diego Brando (alt)
>99 Damo Tamaki
>trips Enrico Pucci (Made in Heaven)
>quads Funny Valentine (Love Train)

How do you deal with your target?

Let's roll

Stand Name: Planet Shhh

Stand Ability: [Death-Force Cutting](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Death-Force_Cutting)

Power - E

Speed - E

Range - D

Durability - B

Precision - C

Potential - E

Description: The ability to use death-force to slice objects. Sub-power of Death-Force Attacks. Variation of Cutting Wave. The user can project death-force in a way that allows them to cut through matter from a distance. Although this attack does usually slashing damage, some users are able to focus it into single piercing stab like an immaterial bullet.

>Kira
Holly had to quit being a doctor later that day, for 'certain reasons'.
According to her records and assuming she actually left that day, she worked in the TH University Hospital since 1998 and retired at 2008.
After her retirement, she became a Guest Professor at T.G University in the same year.

Kira's age was listed as 29 in the latest character pages and JoJolion happens in the year '2011'. That would make him about 26 years old.

Oh shit.
That power is useless against Dio, but stats are terrible.
With an E Range I can't surprise Dio from the distance, and even If I managed to hit him, thanks to his immortal vampire powers he would be alive no matter what.

Stand Name:Defenders Of The Faith

Stand Ability: [Divine Bomb Generation](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Bomb_Generation)

Power - E

Speed - E

Range - D

Durability - E

Precision - E

Potential - A

Description: The ability to create compressed explosives of divine energy/power. Sub-power of Divine Attacks. Variation of Energy Bomb Generation. Combination of Volatile Constructs and Divine Energy Manipulation. The user can create and launch bombs, explosives and other volatile constructs composed of divine energy/power, which can have various effects on the target.

Does this count as one of Araki's retcons, or do you think he had it planned out all along?

What's the "retcon"?

Yasuho sucks

>Holy bombs
>Against Diavolo
Pottery

no u

Why?

Is this going to be the token fake spoiler for part 8?

I mean, that just goes without saying.

Over dramatic, annoying, selfish when gappy isn't involved

So you're saying she's a girl?

I'm gonna help that man pray the gay away and vanquish his demons.

YasuTHOT should just drop dead desu
Gappy/Joshu/Rai should be the main team.

I don't think you know what a thot is.

Stand Name: Pull the Plug

Stand Ability: [Accelerated Body Development](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Accelerated_Body_Development)

Power - C

Speed - D

Range - A

Durability - B

Precision - C

Potential - A

Description: The power to develop one's body faster than others through exercise. Sub-power of Enhanced Health. Not to be confused with Accelerated Development. User can develop their body faster than normal through exercise. When one exercises, they can get thinner or even develop muscles in hours instead of days. For example, a fat person can become skinny in two hours through exercise, while they could go on and do some body building and develop muscles within around the same amount of time.

t. Joshu after finding out he lost out to another guy

Sup Forums, can we name the cute fly?

>work out for days non stop
>get HUGE
>so huge that Little Feet will take way longer to shrink me
>beat Formaggio to death with my awesome gains

roller (not cheated, I swear. It was the first result for Metal Militia)

Stand Name: Metal Militia

Stand Ability: [Demonic Metal Manipulation](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demonic_Metal_Manipulation)

Power - B

Speed - C

Range - D

Durability - E

Precision - B

Potential - B

Description: The ability to manipulate demonic metal of Hell. Combination of Demonic Force Manipulation and Metal Manipulation. Variation of Demonic Earth Manipulation. Opposite to Divine Metal Manipulation. Not to be confused with Black Metal Manipulation. The user can create, shape and manipulate metal derived from the depths of Hell, sporting the capability to destroy nearly anything it strikes with absolute malevolent intent. In addition, demonic metal is capable of inflicting excruciating pain, both...

Formaggio is fucking dead.

roll

Oooh, I got something broken for once.

Stand Name: The Other Guys

Stand Ability: [Present Manipulation](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Present_Manipulation)

Power - B

Speed - D

Range - C

Durability - E

Precision - A

Potential - A

Description: The ability to manipulate the present. The user can manipulate the present, they can decide everything that is happening right now,and determine where, what, how, or even why something is happening now. The present can be changed, even if it is different from the past, and the user can make the present as different as they would want it to be, allowing the user to indirectly change both past and future.

>new chapter comes out
>thread decides to play retarded rng thread games instead

We already read it.

What if I challenge other anons instead?
I dare you to attack me.
I fucking dare you.
Stand Name: Ghuleh / Zombie Queen

Stand Ability: [Mathematics Physiology](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mathematics_Physiology)

Power - D

Speed - A

Range - D

Durability - D

Precision - B

Potential - B

Description: Power to use the abilities of mathematical figures. Technique of Mathematics Manipulation. User with this ability either is or can mimic/transform into mathematical figures. Users transformed form can be either anatomically identical to their normal form, aside of being made of mathematical figures, in which case it contains all to organs and is somewhat vulnerable to attacks. Alternately user can transform into homogenous matter, without any part of their form being more important than the other.

They are able to war the laws of physics or transforming themselves based on the arithmetic or geometric function or form they assumes. Due to the fact that this power is mathematically based, the user is likely a master ofNumerical PrecisionandMathematics Manipulation.

This is nice, but I wouldn't want Holly to have undergone [Equivalent Exchange] to be retconned with a stand of the week attack.

Stand Name: Summer Samba

Stand Ability: [Stage Advancement](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Stage_Advancement)

Power - A

Speed - D

Range - A

Durability - A

Precision - D

Potential - D

Description: The ability to advance anything to its next stage. The user can advance anything to the next level/stage, skipping the steps of anything and proceeding to the next one, or advance to the next level of learning or training, even though the stage one is currently in is not finished. They can advance other things such as ranks or orders of events as well as the current state of things such as civilizations and transformations.

>It's a "Discussion is replaced by faggots making OC stands" episode
Let's try to have a worthwhile thread. What do you think the old man baby's stand gonna do?

Kill Daiya hopefully.

Shit in the backyard and when someone steps on the excrement they die.

Alright, let's do this
Stand Name: I'll Be Over You

Stand Ability: [Almighty Object Manifestation](powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Almighty_Object_Manifestation)

Power - B

Speed - C

Range - B

Durability - C

Precision - B

Potential - D

Description: The ability to create objects of almighty power. Sub-power of Omnificence. The user can summon/create objects of unlimited power out of nothing with powers, appearance and effects shape to the users inner desires. The user can bring forth objects of any kind which can posses brand new abilities of any level.

kill ur mom

Get fucked Formaggio
I create a gun that grants me omnipotence and immortality. And it also shoots bullets too