Hajime No Ippo

Ippo will surpass human limitations and start using ozone to fuel him. Ozone is the legendary Dark Oxygen. Screencap this.

Wasn't this supposed to be the story of a young boy who got bullied becoming a boxer?
What's all this oxygen shit, is he becoming a scientist? An astronaut?

It's a meme

Seems kinda overused if it's a meme.

Obligatory

Ultra Ozone Ippo when?

Never heard of it.

the manga has stalled for the last few years so people are clinging to older memes since there is nothing else to the series atm

Wew I like the theory that Ippo will start switch hitting.

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfriend! Now go read some manga

Psycho Dempsey Roll soon.

He's always been a switch hitter. Dempsey involves switching leverage from one foot to another and using both fists to spam punches.

Only the new Dempsey pivots both feet.

But shifting from one foot to another and using both hands is present in even the first Dempsey Roll.

Still waiting for his promised match with miyata

He shifts weight with his left foot in front and planted supposedly. Kamogawa pointed out the double pivoting when he used the new demos for the first time

By the looks of it it will be another year before that shit happens.

New Dempsey without switch hitting

ultra instinct ippo when?

1163. Ippo finishes weight training begins using dos chancletas. Btw how fucking heavy were those weights? They looked like they couldn't be more than 2lbs each.

Why doesn't coach teach Ippo defensive techniques? I mean his best friend got punch drunk , so wouldn't protecting his head be the number one priority?

Like besides basic boxing and ippo discovering the dempsey roll by himself, wtf has coach Kamogawa taught the poor bastard?

Reminder that Ippo Blanco was foreshadowed in chapter 105

I just finished a reread and I'm p sure there's a recent chapter where coach explains he taught ippo pikaboo style because he wanted him to be defensive.

They werent heavy, but apparently him taking his movements slow during the training had a major effect

Ippo becoming is the only believeable way to make him stronger now anyway

new chapter when

>ojo copiador giratorio eterno

>hair turns white when maximum oxygen is achieved
it alll makes sense now

I STEAL ALL THE

OXYGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Damn on my reread I should kept track of all the times coach clutched the towel in his hands pretending to be close to throwing it. There were like 15 instances of thrown towels being caught before entering the ring too.

>no águila el oro

Ippo god father form when?

The top one should be

>Ippo going back to the basiscs (completo)

>no werewolf Volg