Does anyone else have a hard time understanding yellow fever?

I personally don't think asian women are attractive at all, even the fake Kpop plastic surgery ones people strawman here. Nothing against asians, but miscegony is disgusting for both sides. Do it right, keep it white. Don't make children with and asian woman just to add to the pile of mongrolized consumers.

Attached: IMG_3812.jpg (468x337, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=fb8ZxxP3rew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm with you OP

Denisovans are not an attractive variety of humans

I don’t understand it either. I just don’t find asians attractive. It’s not that I really think they are ugly, I’m just not attracted to them. Black people however are ugly. And yes, I’m speaking in general terms. Of course there is a few exceptions for both races.

The only reason it exists is because it literally requires 0 effort to get yellow pussy.

As long as you're white, you're in. Fucking pathetic.

Now you know how blacks and persians feel around white women

And you're mad cause you're a nigger, Sven?

I agree, OP. Personally I just do not find Asians attractive. Same goes for blacks.

The soy-based yellow-fever stems from numales inability to find a cute white woman. Asians have more in common with them such as interest in video games, lack of hygiene, body hair, paper-thin personality, and that "always confused" look.

You can possess an asian girl but you will never possess a white girl. This world is too fucked for some of us to take the risk

Please. It's snownigger, mind you.

Attached: 201442618465748621015273_sbig.jpg (500x750, 70K)

Attached: fuck off.png (827x289, 133K)

roasties on suicide watch

You’re a fag.

How can an easy-mode asian girl even compete in a partner? They can't give you white offspring.

Attached: IMG_4541.jpg (1242x1502, 633K)

The meme is getting old, soyboys

Attached: IMG_4540.jpg (1239x1297, 209K)

at least they won't give us black offspring. white woman are doing it constantly

I make half white babies with my blonde/blue eyed wife each year. They’re mostly pretty smart and attractive children but are conflicted as hell. I don’t think I can hope for them to be happy adults in the future but at least we’re rich, thanks to my parents, I’ve never had to work a day in my life. Stupid expensive children will be the death of me, god bless their mongrel souls

>a fucking leaf
You're a mad chink, aren't you? You'll never have white girl, while I could have as many chinks as I like. The difference between you and me is that I won't racemix at the first chance I'm given, unlike you.

Attached: 1478019000758.jpg (495x495, 33K)

Its about their integrity. Some asian cultures are still pure enough to have women that value commitment and true companionship. Women who have not been "empowered" and given some false view of reality by the left. Disciplined women are insanely rare with whites and other races.

I think they’re hot. Until they reach 30/35 and then they’re absolutely disgusting. Bong birds age better that Asians.

Generally I agree although a statuesque body and gorgeous skin complexion go a long way regardless of race.

Go ahead, there's literally half a billion of them. Meanwhile statistics show white women refuse to have white kids, but are willing to put up with abuse and single motherhood for their mix-race kids.

Yellow fever is white men finally feeling what it's like to have women attracted to them - unfortunately it's just the lowest tier ugly poor asians. The rich hot ones stay in cliques and hate whites.They don't even bother learning english, since the whole city will be chinese soon and they have no interest in talking to poor white trash.

Pathetic coping by white males to be honest. Can't get your own women to fuck you, so you scoop up the trash of another group and claim it as a victory.

>I personally don't think...

Stop reading right there. Nobody cares your personal opinion. You're statistically irrelevant.

I’m going on six now with my eldest being 12 and youngest 18 months. I think we’re good for another 2 or three more kids in the future

Kek

Indeed, don't quite see the appeal, as opposed to huwhite women.

i find northern asians atractive but its not like ill ever meet a qt so i dont bother myself with this shit and suggest for the rest of pol too

Asian women could be hideous and it still wouldn't change the fact that younger white women (under ~35) are bottom-of-the-barrel garbage.

A lot of people are drawn to east asian women (read: not chinks) because they're comparatively intelligent and conservative, not because "lol weeb yellow fever rofl". The real strawman is hearing beta cuckolds with buyer's remorse and delusional femanons insist that white women aren't ruined, posting pictures of women from the early 1900s and saying 'come on man, there's like, good ones out there'.

Even a chink is better than a coalburner. Face it, white women have outlived their use. Women won't even be needed to reproduce in a matter of 10 years. Who the fuck is going to want to pay for the companionship and offspring of dimwitted coalburners with princess-level entitlement?

I don't have 'yellow fever' but I'm fully aware that there are very attractive North East Asian Mongoloids, and nor would I care if I happened to 'racemix' with one. I'm not a collectivist when it comes to ethnicity.

Caucasian women are better in general, and the best Caucasians are the southern Euros, Levant Arabs, Persians, and Punjabi's since I don't find Nordic blonde hair and blues eyes type *that* attractive.

I find attractive east Asians attractive, just as I find good-looking women of any race (including black) attractive.
But all else the same, I find that European girls are the most beautiful to my eyes.

Attached: serveimage (1).jpg (1333x2000, 347K)

Attached: o2530796.jpg (2048x1710, 571K)

yes
>whites are easily more aesthetic
>white babies
>white nationalism
feels good

Attached: conservatism.png (342x509, 41K)

it's quite simple
weebs want to have sex with anime, that's it

this

Attached: 1520556743113 (1).jpg (630x1097, 110K)

Um more like Asian women. Asian women will date anything nonasian.

It's hard to tell which threads are genuine and which ones are fabricated by Cambridge Analytica...

>White women race mix less than any race of women and white men.
Fuck off with your lies.

Without makeup Asians would almost be worse than black women. They looks absolutely horrible without makeup. They don't even have eyelashes on their small squinty eyes..

said coping asian incel. statisticaly speaking white women are least likely to race mix, even in most multicultural countries like USA 98% of married white women marry white men.

>Yellow fever is white men finally feeling what it's like to have women attracted to them - unfortunately it's just the lowest tier ugly poor asians. The rich hot ones stay in cliques and hate whites.They don't even bother learning english, since the whole city will be chinese soon and they have no interest in talking to poor white trash.
>hot asians
fucking lol. your women are ugly as sin. without make up 4/10 at best. on average 2/10 compared to white girls. 150 cm midgets, black hair, black eyes, yea such qt women. fucking lmao. such qties.

>Meanwhile statistics show white women refuse to have white kids, but are willing to put up with abuse and single motherhood for their mix-race kids.
stop making shits up, only because you say "statistics says" doesnt make your claim right or valid. its absolutely false.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States
White Americans were statistically the least likely to wed interracially, though in absolute terms they were involved in interracial marriages more than any other racial group due to their demographic majority. 2.1% of married White women and 2.3% of married White men had a non-White spouse. 1.0% of all married White men were married to an Asian American woman, and 1.0% of married White women were married to a man classified as "other".

yea but keep spitting asian masculinity memes to feel better about yourself, asian incels living in the west, most pathetic and isecure humans.

Attached: qq.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

East asian women these days are often more feminine (ie: don't try to act like the man in the house), more nurturing, more supportive and less entitled than white women. However I wouldn't want a child with them for a variety of reasons.

Seems like your typical raging chink incel in Canada. I went on the canadian west coast once and the least I can say is that the rich ones are definitely into good looking (not necessarily Chad tier though) white boys.

Marriage statistics don't make much sense when 40% of millenials are unmmaried and 40% of these marriages fail before the 20 years mark. Number of white children per 18-35 white women would be a better indicator.

look at these qts
youtube.com/watch?v=fb8ZxxP3rew

Pessimistic about women of their own race, think grass is greener on the other side.

>Number of white children per 18-35 white women would be a better indicator.
japs have even lower birth rates. i was just reacting thos claims that white women wont fuck white males.

checked and kek'd

Unioronically right, although no one would need to reproduce the 'traditional' way in decades time since we'll be cyborgs controlled by some electronic box in some dystopian hellhole

Problem is I don't find white girls in my age group attractive either. I'm /fit/ so I'm not dating a fatty/chubby girl with more cellulite than a middle aged woman. I don't like crazy colored hair, piercings and tattoos. I'm not into vapid stacy with her "barely even there" personality and mind. I tried the Christian girl meme twice and it didn't work for me because they were both mentally off imho. Maybe if I was in Europe with my own people the playing field would be better, but in America, the white race is dying because we allowed our women to be jewed by MSM and weren't brave enough to do anything because of the naughty buzzwords "bigot", "racist", "sexist", "misogynist", "anti-semite" etc etc. Fuck it man. I'll keep working out, hanging with bros and playing with cars/guns. I'd sort of feel bad bringing a kid into modern America anyway.

>I don’t understand it either. I just don’t find asians attractive. It’s not that I really think they are ugly, I’m just not attracted to them.
Same for me. Chink girls can be well-proportioned and without any gross facial features but I'm not attracted to them. Even the pictures that are floating all around on 4chins with the massively "whitened" surgeries or hapa half-breeds don't get my dick up. There's something about them that prevents me from being turned on by them.

Attached: 1509895957101.jpg (701x799, 140K)

White boys are unwanted by women, white boys argue online forums to cope.

Don't care. Just die out or become traps already

What you say is at odds with statistics. Not only are white men sought after by women, white men are the most sought after overall by all other races from their women.

>There's something about them that prevents me from being turned on by them.

You're white, that's what.

AWALT, spread your cheeks and take the brown pill

Attached: milo.jpg (1618x1214, 1.36M)

You're genetically attracted to the opposite sex of whatever race you are. It has been like this for millenia. Racemixing only became (((cool))) in the past couple decades, ask yourself why.

I used to jerk off to asian women sometimes when I was a teenager. Now none of them could make me hard. They are just too ugly when you compare them to white girls.

For once OP may not be a fag. There are beautiful women in every race, but sticking to your own is always the best option. Some mixtures would be okay, for example a Balkan and a Levantine.

Attached: qt_135.jpg (637x897, 106K)