White terrorism

Austin police chief: "The deceased bomber was a 24-year-old white male."

Attached: TXBomber.jpg (964x544, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/3M-Nitrile-Comfort-Electrical-Maintenance/dp/B0157S009A
archive.is/7GRGm
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/03/21/austin-area-serial-bombings/444606002/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Retarded mutt.

Good work FBI.

Well I hope he's responsible for all 5 attacks but that seems extremely unlikely. This just seems like a bad copycat.

Attached: Q is the bomber.png (2908x1064, 935K)

>This just seems like a bad copycat.
highly possible, lets wait and see if it continues

Was anyone really surprised it was a white dude? Niggers and spics are not smart enough to make bombs.

>americans
>white

More like a patsy bro.
>Whats in the box?

And is he wearing fucking gloves? Sting operation confirmed. Unless it's winter that is suspicious as shit. No way a postal employee would just toss them on the conveyor belt unless they were told to. If that employee isn't just fbi

another box?

As if they'd lose their own person.
Maybe that's why the package was never delivered.
Not to mention it's probably a minimum wage job, why waste your time with the police.

Is he wearing latex gloves? So either stupid or patsy drawing attention to himself for the camera.

>And is he wearing fucking gloves?
Those are electrical maintenence gloves.
It was mentioned that Q worked at Austin Energy, plus he always liked Tesla or that +++ shit everyone keeps talking about.

e.g

amazon.com/3M-Nitrile-Comfort-Electrical-Maintenance/dp/B0157S009A

My guess is he used them for handling/tinkering the electronic parts of the bomb's construction

Attached: 51MJ1XxBwwL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg (350x350, 24K)

"BOOM BOOM BOOM
I WANT YOU IN MY ROOM
LETS SPEND THE NIGHT TOGETHER
FROM NOW UNTILL FOREVER"
-Q

no it's engineering
someone from the media did say the bombs looked amatuer so maybe he built them on his own rather than buy?

false flag operation

Sting operation. He's stupid enough to do it I'm sure and that it was his idea. But a postal employee just accepting them like every other package especially when there's a fucking bomb scare? That employee was probably fbi

What a fucking coward
Wh*te "people" everyone

>Blows self up in a van as a final coup de grace
Yea im sure it was just a copycat, user

>Austin police chief: "The deceased bomber was a 24-year-old white male."
So what? We all knew a nigger couldn't have be intelligent enough to be behind it. It's literally nothing.

live by the bomb, die by the bomb

>It's literally nothing.

I'm sure that'd be Sup Forums's line if it was a Muslim DREAMer.

I'm not following you. The postal employee who was "injured" was confirmed to have been hit by literally nothing except a gust of wind.

For a sting operation to be successful, something needs to happen.

but user, to live by the bomb, you have to become the bomb.

What's his name? Where is the URL?

> It's literally nothing.
A random white 24 yo nobody bombing people to death then driving away in a van full of explosives doesn't seem fishy to you?

WHOOA WHOOA

Attached: Whts n bx.png (448x296, 82K)

THEM TRIPPLE NUMBER OF TRUTHS
I hope the FBI arrests all those people who share the ideologies of this "Q" person.

Don't bother reading his leddit AMA.
It's what he would have wanted.
All it says is he wanted to larp as the Joker from the new Batman movies. Sounds like your typical deracinated seppo with nothing to live for but for consumerism.
archive.is/7GRGm

I learned that from Speed

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2018/03/21/austin-area-serial-bombings/444606002/

Are you not saying this bombed is a Fed? Why would they let him die and find trails?

A copycat does not imply lack of commitment. Just lack of originality and thereby skill.

Serial bombing doesn't mean terrorism, user.

Just like serial killing (this is the same thing) doesn't.

The race of peace at it again.

>What's his name?

The police chief said he'd only give small biographical information (24-year-old white male) and no name yet because he hasn't been positively identified by the medical examiner and his next of kin have yet to be notified.

Translation
>cops find random suspicious white man becuase he got FedEx package
>without investigation or attempt to arrest immidiately start shooting at the car, hit gas tank
>car explodes
tis was explosives! he blew himself up!

more evidence that reddit is cancer

Attached: 1521599177550.png (2460x1532, 1.37M)

Remember the fuckasses who were sniping people for fun at that highway? Sometimes people do horrible shit for fuckall reasons

it's not about intelligence, but about barbarism. white supremacist barbarians are a threat to human society and need to be arrested. humanity is tired of being terrorized for centuries by white supremacist savages.

Copycat blows himself up, and the original gets away for free, Hillary would be proud if she could away with something as sinister.

Attached: 2cd.png (600x621, 38K)

Looks like your average antifa boomer retard to me.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-21 06.55.00.png (633x834, 614K)

I'm saying the FedEx employee who accepted the packages is most likely undercover FBI. The bomber is basically legit just like any standard sting operation.

GTA is not real life.

>The race of peace at it again.

Why haven't I heard of any white leaders denouncing this yet? Really makes me think.

What was the last act of terrorism that wasn't a false flag? Is there any?
excluding europeen rapefugees

Because they knew where it would be sent from, just outside of San Antonio?

>I am suspect's home.
then who was phone????

>I am suspect's home.
omfg he was living inside her all this time and she didn't know

He blow up all over the news

There were already 3 bombs the week before Q made that post.

>no, you may not speak out against our agenda.
>WHY ARE YOU BOMBING US?!?!?!?!??!?

>Sometimes people do horrible shit for fuckall reasons
And... what makes you think stuff's like that in the first place? Because people wrongly approach these things. Like you.

5?

>goes into a facility with cameras and would inevitably required info from you that is easily traceable

Compared to the earlier bombs the FedEx shit does seem very sloppy

And 3 more the following week

"... too smart to make bombs. FTFY

Probably more that haven't blown up, he sent more packages through Fedex and they're trying to find them.

>I Tina am Mad Pooper

Besides, they're already looking up his internet footprint. We'll know for sure by tomorrow if not sooner

>some guy posting his opinion on an imageboard on the Internet is the same as a serial bomber

Who cares? Back to flipping burgers and jerking off over anime for you kids.

Attached: 1520778875866.jpg (500x667, 120K)

they're super quick when it's a white guy, otherwise they wait for days before going with "urban".

They would know literally everything and most likely trailed him there.

I hope I'm wrong because otherwise the bombers still out there. And the only physical evidence I'm basing it on is the gloves. Circumstances are still really suspicious though. He goes from mastermind to bumbling idiot in one day?

That guy looks like he's 50

Well you demonstrated it with your opinion.

How did Unabomber get away? Just not as much surveillance back then?

these type of bombs aren't hard to make. all you'd need is some pipe, gunpowder, wire, and batteries.

Bong filth

Attached: 1521468240482.png (462x559, 271K)

i agree we should all get rid of white supremacist inventions and bang sticks together in caves with our peanut butter
DECOLONIZE YOUR MIND, USE BLACK MAGIC!

race doens;'t count you bigot we are all the same

>not working at taco bell for maximum sushi compage

And no it's not about censorship or banning shit it's more about carefully trying to examine the person's life and see what made them prone to such things

They're saying it's a wig.

Who is that and can I see her naked?

Faggot looks like Antifa.

y-you too

What about that one that detonated outside the hotel room in the parking lot? That requires electronic competence

I can't believe most people can't see that immediately.

Image is too blurry/shitty

Its very common to wear gloves if you work with alot of packages, the cardboard dries out your hands pretty fast

>Besides, they're already looking up his internet footprint. We'll know for sure by tomorrow if not sooner

Q is potus though

Attached: gonna get sick of winning.jpg (1262x751, 408K)

Idk, first thing that came to mind for me was 'is Sup Forums retarded, that's obviously a wig'

It's
Boom boom boom boom
Faggot

>The race of peace at it again.

Yes, Sup Forums says it's Latinos and blacks doing it, yet look at the twentieth century... it was white people in Europe ruining the world for everyone with their warring and violence.

Reporters are already at his house but ordered not to reveal his name.

That and also he didn't do his own deliveries. He had systems that would funnel it through multiple people, and he was certain his packages were stable enough to make the journey.

>he's POTUS
nah Trump blows up the media, not people.

The interesting question isn't why somebody would do something like this - it's why everybody doesn't do stuff like this.

guys. EnoughIsEnough it's time for bomb control.

Attached: Light+the+fuses+bitches+_b51431505c60dc1f6d5a234df91bfc20.jpg (800x450, 66K)

Bulgarians can't read.

(you)

>it's why everybody doesn't do stuff like this.
Post-mortem psychology is probably viewed with skepticism, mainly because people need to have an unbiased nature when drawing conclusions on dead people.

Whites love projecting, thats why they continue screeching its antifa or a leftist when they know better by now what its going to end up being

>get away

Are you sure it's just that you don't like the fact I might not be agreeing with you?