Austin Bomber Dead

abc.net.au/news/2018-03-21/texas-bombing-suspect-dead-media-reports/9573664
>Suspected serial Texas bomber dies after he detonates bomb during police chase
>Police have identified him as a 24-year-old white male
>The death comes after a spate of explosions around Austin, which killed two people

Why is only Aussie news covering this

Attached: A fucking source.jpg (755x923, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/AustinBombings
cbsnews.com/news/fedex-package-bomb-today-meant-for-austin-area-delivery/
youtu.be/I22DS2sID0g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate
foxnews.com/us/2018/03/21/austin-bombing-suspect-kills-self-with-explosive-as-police-close-in-report.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>suicide bombs during pursuit

Muslim convert confirmed?

>Why is only Aussie news covering this
Because it's still the fucking morning and we're just waking up over here.

is pol going to avenge him?

I believe you have 24 hour news channels in the US.

F

>make bombs
>blow yourself up
i seriously hope you guys don't do this
>Why is only Aussie news covering this
All the american outlets are trying to find a way to spin this about race and Trump.
No, seriously, that's why only Fox news has reported on it this morning.

Possibly it's odd that (((they))) have yet to claim he's part of the "alt-right" he's white and in his twenties, news outlets always jump at the chance to blame Nationalists or Fascists or Alt Right people. They tried to claim the same about Paddock initially.

Attached: Comps.png (578x801, 305K)

Check twitter, it's basically accepted 'truth' now that the person who did it was a nazi and that this is white people and Trump's fault.

twitter.com/hashtag/AustinBombings
Just look at the first twenty tweets.

By morning, every news outlet will be condemning the Trump administration for not acting quickly enough to stop this known terror nazi who was a Trump supporter and NRA member.

If the Bomber was a Austin local what was the bomb that went off in San Antonio FedEx but was bound for Austin about?

cbsnews.com/news/fedex-package-bomb-today-meant-for-austin-area-delivery/

Attached: pepe ponder.jpg (225x225, 7K)

If there really is a media blackout is means 100% of Religion of Peace.

Fedex and UPS are required to ship local packages out of town and back because of USPS rules.

Well that's just fucking dumb

Attached: 1521017852590.jpg (480x473, 32K)

The guy did suicide bomb during the pursuit.

Most reports are that he's white. Probably an atomwaffen CIA nigger

tfw white people agree with his manifesto

>when they got no patsy and the deadline came

It could have been an accident, maybe he wanted to throw the bomb at the cops but hit it with his hand too hard while grabbing it. He was working with TATP, and terries have had a lot of accidents with that shit.

Middle East means white in america

They're saying he was driving out of town to mail bombs into Austin.

he was white stop fucking talking about it idiots.. this doesnt fit our agenda and needs to be ignored asap

Here is the press conference with Austin PD, ATF and FBI after he blew himself up.

youtu.be/I22DS2sID0g

Attached: heartattack.jpg (840x798, 287K)

Because it's just elaborate shitposting

Damnit it didnt go on long enough

Only if it turns out he was legitimately White. Otherwise he's a terrorist.

Attached: 942649-anders-behring-breivik.jpg (650x366, 30K)

If hes a leftists they ll bury the story immediately

That's not true.

Yep. The FedEx bomb was addressed from Austin to Austin.

>everyone on twitter: "if he were Muslim they would call him a terrorist!"

Why do liberals think words don't have meanings? Not every killer is a terrorist. You can't say a guy is a terrorist before knowing anything about his motive. Meanwhile, when a person praises Allah before exploding and ISIS claims responsibility, the motive is pretty clear.

>In the first three cases police said the packages did not appear to have gone through the US Postal Service or private carriers like UPS, but were left on doorsteps without a knock or ringing of doorbells.

I suspect we might have multiple bombers but then again Austin is a pretty big place and in the words of the prophet

Attached: Khaaaan.png (1499x613, 1.08M)

>in bed
>head chidser on telvsn
>'boom is kill'
>'no'

Good night sweet prince.

To praise Allah?

>not everyone who inflicts terror is a terrorist

america please

part and parcel living with jews

That's what happens when a Government agency gets to decide the rules.

Random acts of violence are not necessarily terrorism I know you're pretty senile these days dad but come on.

Terrorism
>the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Attached: RIP.jpg (851x630, 146K)

ANTIFA Confirmed!

Please be Antifa!
Please be Antifa!
Please be Antifa!

Attached: jewbitch.jpg (738x606, 69K)

>be me
>wake up
>check Twitter for Austin Bomber updates
>RADICAL WHITE MAGA TERRORISM WHITE PEOPLE DENOUNCE YOU PSYCHO RACISTS

My god..

Terrorism is the use of terror in service of a political agenda (like antifags storming right wing events or muslims running over a crowd of kafirs in the name of ISIS), we can't call this terrorism until we know his motives you fucking Britbong retard.

Attached: catantifaattack.jpg (974x1020, 328K)

the stories of witness are conflicting the police timeline, and the police timeline makes no sense, blow them self's up then cops shoot? wtf , watch the breafing from this morning

Triggered

>muslims operate under a political agenda and not a religious one

'ok'

>twitter
>muzzies dindu nuffin
it got bought by isis what do you expect???

Attached: 1505109271518.jpg (625x423, 47K)

Causing people to be terrified is not the definition of terrorism. Nice try.

how do we know it was him? just because he blew up? What if it was some random guy in a car that would blow up if it went below a certain speed and the police started chasing it on a tip from the real bomber?

>"tracked the suspect to a hotel near Austin"

Mossad or transplanted Texan (Calibshit)

lol imagine being these killers in this day in age and getting less than 100
around 50 at vegas with 12~ ARs
15~ kids in a full school

these people are fucking sad

but they do, thats the entire issue with islam, it is a de jure political system rolled into a religion, it is a political opponent to all other forms of government.

Detonate yourself faggot

But what about the destination of his packages? Haven't they gone to mostly minorities, or am I mistaken?

And at this point, how can they tell he detonated it on purpose, or if it just went off. Plus is shooting at bombs common Leo practice?

in ur butt qt :^)

>What if it was some random guy in a car that would blow up if it went below a certain speed

That only happens to buses in Los Angeles.

that was the plot from that keanu movie, the matrix I think.

Islam is primarily a political ideology to subdue the entire world under moslem rule. Reliious aspects are basically just a copy of babylonian-jewish cults

I believe one of the target houses was a white dentist.

I'm glad to see others say that atomwaffen is some CIA/FBI Honeypot. Pic related was from the day of the Texas church shooting. Looks like CIA "hello fellow racists" clipart

Attached: 1509931993475.png (1000x1500, 202K)

>white male

Attached: 1233454452.png (473x554, 319K)

>Suspect
>Dead

Yeah nice investigation job here. Did they just shot a random guy with a package or were there some informations on him beforehand?

It's weird because Leftists exist simply to destroy all meaning and beauty in the world. Terrorism is just a social construct after all.

What race is he Sup Forums?

Ha, fucker must've been extremely paranoid since he saw the tail and knew the jig was up so he pulled over.

Attached: 1429859274137.jpg (417x515, 35K)

>Wake up
>Turn on news
>WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE WHITE

This seems at odds with how things are usually reported.

24 year old WHITE MALE.

so do extremist muslims operate under a political manifesto or a religious scripture?

he looks jew to me, on an aside if you shaved his hair and put tits on him Sup Forums would fap

Both.

yes

>or
you still arent getting it

kek, that made me laugh tripfaggit

Their religion dictates a specific political system known as a caliphate which is ruled under sharia law. You really are a fucking shit for brains idiot you pants on head retarded dickhead.

Attached: sussexpolicememeball.jpg (2480x1780, 827K)

24 yo white male? Sup Forums, you told me he was black or muslim! how could a fellow whitey do this!? noooo build a wall! MAGA MAGA MAGA!

>they tracked him to his hotel
>started following him
>guy pulls over and blows himself up
clair?

Probably the best way to go

Say it with me Sup Forums Fucking White Male

Attached: FuckingwhiteMale.png (640x360, 425K)

#banassaultbombs

Fox News just happens to be there broadcasting live. Seems fishy to me.

Attached: foxlive.jpg (1000x560, 249K)

Islam is a way of life. It does not have a concept of separating the two.

Their religious scripture IS a political manifesto

>A caliphate (Arabic: خِلافة khilāfah) is a state under the leadership of an Islamic steward with the title of caliph (/ˈkælJf, ˈkeJ-/, Arabic: خَليفة khalīfah, About this sound pronunciation (help·info)), a person considered a religious successor to the Islamic prophet Muhammad and a leader of the entire Muslim community.[1] Historically, the caliphates were polities based in Islam which developed into multi-ethnic trans-national empires.[2] During the medieval period, three major caliphates succeeded each other: the Rashidun Caliphate (632–661), the Umayyad Caliphate (661–750) and the Abbasid Caliphate (750–1258). In the fourth major caliphate, the Ottoman Caliphate, the rulers of the Ottoman Empire claimed caliphal authority from 1517. During the history of Islam, a few other Muslim states, almost all hereditary monarchies, have claimed to be caliphates.[1]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caliphate

Someone needs to tell your wrangler that it's not a good idea to let the Down Syndrome kids browse Sup Forums.

Attached: Throwing-poo3.jpg (800x690, 286K)

He's a britfag. If those people knew how to assess the danger Islam presents, they wouldn't be the situation they're struggling through.

Attached: 1503644921097.jpg (166x249, 5K)

What's weird is I only know about this from listening to radio news.

Attached: smokelaugh.gif (500x282, 463K)

I hope it turns out the guy who blew up was just some dude who picked up a package and the entire LEO structure got rused but I don’t feel that lucky today.

its funny because you're calling me retarded even though you don't know what a caliphate is (protip: its not a political system)

only an abo could be so crafty

also, as user mentioned it's possible there is more than one actor. which is mildly disturbing. did anything ever come of that r****t post claiming credit? where they mentioned an unnamed radio host?

So what was the missing link? How did they identify the suspect?

You are retarded

Attached: comped.png (858x617, 571K)

Do extremist commies operate under a political manifesto or a religious scripture?

Attached: commiefesto.jpg (334x500, 21K)

Any one got a decent news stream covering this?

Attached: stabhorse.jpg (1200x1041, 356K)

is a caliph a religious leader or a political leader?

GODSPEED DINDU DETONATOR

Attached: 1387109722340.jpg (561x478, 49K)

He dropped off 2 packages at a FedEx Austin location that ended up at the San Antonio shipping hub. That is where packages in the area route from. FedEx usually buys large locations in between major cities to ship from at least here in Texas. Amazon does it too. That's how they backtraced the store he sent them from (one didn't go off).

Did your dad 'play doctor' with you or molest you, faggot?

Pic related, it's (you), go pay your TV license and get arrested for making a joke on Facebook BritDowny.

Attached: 1352895711777.jpg (397x400, 43K)

Destroying and misusing words is a common tactic. Think assault weapons and undocumented immigrants. If you control language you can control people.

I think this might be the only one right now:

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/21/austin-bombing-suspect-kills-self-with-explosive-as-police-close-in-report.html