Can Britain be saved at this point?

Can Britain be saved at this point?

Attached: image.png (748x749, 621K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our crown prince is the 221st aire to the British throne. Remove the British royal family and insert a new Danelaw government.

no terror attacks in Britain for awhile seems they are assimilating

The question isn't can it be, but rather should it be. No.

No invade us and murder the government and our new "Engineers and scientists"

While the whole third world hides money in Britain, they dont give a fuck about migrants

This

the US is well fucked too the god damn Spics have colonized the entire country in less than 50 years

nah. They'll post amerimutts to show whats what

No LOL. Why do you think my country exists?

Did those subhuman people finally accept Allahs acidic love?

I hope not, cant think of many others besides russians that deserve it.

Unless something drastic happens like a revolution or commies in charge, I don't think so.

Britaint will be a no-man's land of pure anarchy inside 20 years.

Attached: britain's future.jpg (592x720, 105K)

Mate, I’ve lived a year in California and been all over the US as a tourist, now back home. Your country is nowhere near as fucked as us, at least not in ways that can’t be fixed (your healthcare and tax system are fubar).

Honestly, I can’t wait to leave this place. Convicted of a hate crime for making a dog do a trick. I can’t.

Its a mudslime shithole now. Let it rot, we'll be there soon to start airstriking terrorists.

What would you actually be saving at this point

Why would anyone rape British women? Rather rape goats.

Attached: 1514416729409.jpg (2820x3780, 439K)

yes it will, whites will wear gags in public to avoid saying anything offensive.

Dont forget all while actively protecting child rape gangs mainly compromised of pakistani muslims with thousands of victims mainly being white children.
Protected by the media, social services, police and politicans with every one knowing about it for decades. Probably one of the most racist crimes in uk history is protected by your media and politicans. All while you get into trouble for calling this out or teaching your dog a trick.
The only thing that can change shit now is violence against politicans that support this until they dont dare to do so anymore.

No

Attached: 1521453333747.png (1018x656, 625K)

83% of the kids in london are not white
4 years ago
4 years ago
4 YEARS AGO
what do you think?
whites are done

>there will be whites in Britaint in 20 years

I dont get it

The UK is alright, just firebomb the major cities. same applies in most of western europe desu.

United Kingdom will be "United Mosque and Synagogue" in the future

Attached: 1521207759784.png (1417x828, 243K)

Attached: 1514371254632.png (866x553, 120K)

a small amount to be kept as reminders of the evils of imperialism

No anarchy would be a fucking blessing. There's no hate speech laws in an anarchist state. At least under anarchy we have a hope of uncucking ourselves.
Instead we have a government using their full power to prevent us retaliating against invasion.

what happened? how did it come to this?

Attached: 1508305236754.jpg (1305x1265, 495K)

One solution:

youtube.com/watch?v=MyaTkglhLd0

Attached: jacob-rees-mogg.jpg (1600x910, 617K)

Never fails to make me laugh

[This comment was removed by GCHQ's Internet Monitoring Force for breaking the House Rules.]

Attached: 1521429770456.jpg (850x618, 158K)

the tree of liberty wasnt watered with the blood of patriots.
a democracy requires active involvement of the people and accountability for the people in the system, neither occurred.

fucking hell

This. The people of the UK did this to themselves. Just as the people of Canada are ending my country.

You guys need more Tommy Mairs.

This x100.
If it manages to save itself, then I would cheer for them. If not then they deserve to go extinct and let that be a lesson to all.

>opium wars
second richest person on the planet, (((David Sassoon))) ordered the limeys to wage two wars with chinks in order to further push his opium into the country

>ww1
Zionist limeys reject peace offerings to attack Central Powers, paving the way for the realisation of the Balfour Accord

>ww2
the Zionist war criminal, Churchill, refused multiple peace agreements with Nazi (inc. one hand-delivered by Rudolf Hess, who parachuted into Scotland to present it in person), to instead fire-bomb German civilians for the entirety of the war (4 months before the famed "blitz" on London) to after the German surrender (e.g., Dresden)

>post world wars
- handed Palestine to the kieks
- aided and abetted the "Holocaust" theatrics
- backed every Zionist cum spittoon 'mutt false flag since
- the most kike cûcked non EU nation
- literally, immolating its own people under the banner of a "stiff upper lip", to realise Oded Yinon's plan...

Attached: limeys_are_krauts.jpg (815x1067, 317K)

A goat's pussy structure is very similar to a human pussy, well from what I've heard.